What is the most powerful sentence in the world? We'll take you back. I'll tell him later. I'm just here to talk to Leora. Arthur realizes what's happened. Why are you and Tanya fighting?

I want to apologize for everything I've done. He was given to drinking and ruined his health. Vincenzo is Olson's boyfriend's brother. Today is Emily's birthday. Try to disassociate all the confounding variables. Dalton maintained that he had no regrets for killing Sanjeev. Don't let it bother you. Jacques forgot to lock his car. I'm in the bathroom. Luther was scandalised by the sale of indulgences.

She looked down on the office girls she had worked with. On Monday, I'm going to visit my sister in Boston. This can't be the truth.

Joubert is just a little shy. Rees doesn't seem to be in any pain at all. You think Geoffrey is too old for me, don't you?

If only I could call her right now to tell her how much I love her. I can live with that arrangement. This is called true love. You guessed right. I want to eat out today.

I think about him every day. Little Morris locked himself in the bathroom and couldn't open the door. In the light of this fact, it is clear that he is innocent. Why would anyone do that? He is a man of weak character. I don't have time to argue with you; I'm preparing the food. It's against my religion.

It's an older model.

Read such books as can be easily understood. I thought the company had sent Think to Boston. I didn't know that depending on which sect they belong to, priests don't necessarily have to shave their head. Because my husband has been admitted to hospital, I am writing on his behalf. It will only take a moment to fill out this application.

This will protect your skin.

I used to make sure I put a cover over my motorcycle at night. Rice is one of those staple commodities.

I didn't realize you didn't understand French. Norman hasn't called yet. He's industrious and hard working. Don't waste your breath on him. Hope to see you next time I'm in N.Y.

He has the capacity to become an accountant. I was flabbergasted when I found out that Andre used to be called Peter. The students demonstrated against the new government.

You didn't do anything wrong. Bonnie doesn't watch sitcoms anymore. Resources are limited. Lum unscrewed her lipstick. Loren can understand you. I'm not cool enough to know of all those other bands.

I need to know why you weren't here. He wears his hair long. She was not sure what to do. I'm not very particular about food. I was chilled with fear. Where is the admission's office? The girl reading a cookbook is Kate. My ears feel stuffy. Do you happen to know any Professor Braun?

I think we've got problems. It's really hot there. Should we wait for him here? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. You are entitled to have a lawyer. Mariou is mistaken if he thinks that he can always have his own way. I'm not afraid to fight. She arrived in a car. Jakob asked for three days off. Does she have a big nose?