(256) 679-7070

I agree with your opinion about taxes. Suwandi doesn't like this. You must hand in your homework by Thursday without fail. The spread of television enables us to enjoy the scenery of foreign countries. The wine is good. He'll soon catch up with Guido.

(256) 679-7070

I didn't want to tell you that on the phone.

(256) 679-7070

I'm trying to help a friend. A bean can answer all the questions. Are you guys actually finished? We can pay 100 dollars at most.

(256) 679-7070

And the master of the banquet tested the water that had been turned into wine. He suggested to me that we should go. That's insane! Your mom speaks six languages? A dolphin is no more a fish than a dog is. Have you ever spoken to Connie? Don't bullshit me! Stop being so naive. Dorian came home drunk last night.

(256) 679-7070

We want to go back and help.

(256) 679-7070

Traveling by boat is a lot of fun. Shai didn't have to go. Don't be nervous! This class is easy! Do you two already know each other? I couldn't go to school for a whole week. The cat is hidden under the table.

(256) 679-7070

Are we mad squirrels? Honzo always keeps a pencil behind his ear. His job is to manage credit authorization. Why didn't you tell me about this place?

(256) 679-7070

You aren't supposed to be here. Love is a madness that only the priest heals, and when the priest heals it, he commits a great folly.

(256) 679-7070

How high is Mt. Fuji? I felt my way to the door.

(256) 679-7070

Kevan went to Wade's house. I did something wrong. Barton wants to be one of the cool kids. Let me handle them.

(256) 679-7070

Many people believe that money brings happiness. I thought the movie was awesome. God sent a sign. Thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck. She played the heroine better than I. You must employ your capital well. From this standpoint history can be divided into two main epochs. We made brochures at small cost. We're coming for you. The difficulties of the Japanese language prevent all but a handful of foreigners from approaching the literature in the original.

(256) 679-7070

I am not alone in thinking so. Google has played an important role in turning the information over the internet more accessible.

(256) 679-7070

He owns a yellow sports car. There is a tinge of red in the eastern sky. His classmates' jeers reduced him to tears. Is there somebody you want to talk to? Woody didn't want to speak with Jingbai. That seems reasonable to me. He's beginning to cry. He congratulated his son on being a top prizewinner. The captain ordered his men to fire.

(256) 679-7070

He made the final decision on all such matters. Possibly I am a hundred, possibly more; but I cannot tell because I have never aged as other men, nor do I remember any childhood. No one's allowed in.

(256) 679-7070

It is a little cold. He shaves daily. You've got to give up gambling once and for all. The band played for the visiting monarch.

(256) 679-7070

From whose hand should I take something? You'll land on your feet. The road is slippery. Why do you look so distraught? We'll have you back here very soon. The road which leads to the hotel is narrow. May I make a suggestion?

(256) 679-7070

There's a lot of difference. There were piranhas in the river.

(256) 679-7070

Leung suggested that we give it a try. Let's eat our food before it gets cold. Malaclypse is going to be OK. It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I want to take advantage of the opportunity to speak to the governor. You need to make this work.

(256) 679-7070

Wouldn't that be neat? Did you speak to him yesterday? You've left out a word in copying the textbook. I tried but didn't succeed. I don't subscribe to your idea.