(260) 212-6672

I'm afraid even your friends can't save you now. Did I catch you at a bad time? The lovers engraved the oak tree with their initials. I'll come and see you at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday. An international crew, typically consisting of six members, resides on the ISS for approximately six months at a time. Will you be my Valentine? You must be the change you wish to see in the world. Do you want me to put Jill to bed?

(260) 212-6672

That sounds crazy.

(260) 212-6672

Marie must've thought you were dead. With gratitude, I acknowledge the receipt of your letter. Clayton has an appointment with Dale at 2:30. He entered the room on tiptoes. I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend. Wolf tried to focus on the task at hand. They couldn't travel because a problem occurred. You can't ignore it. The Galapagos Islands giant tortoise known as Lonesome George is dead.

(260) 212-6672

This job calls for skill. She is amiable to everybody. I don't mind the cold, but I can't stand the heat. Please hold on.

(260) 212-6672

She has no real friends. That was all I could afford. Mark offered no further details. Do you wanna play? I think I fell asleep. He showed great reverence towards the pictures of the god. That's what my doctors tell me. The mountain is standing out in sharp relief against the blue sky. It took us a long time to decide where to go.

(260) 212-6672

These girls are wild. I would gladly translate this, but I don't speak Dutch. The experience had a profound impact on Mohammad. Louise seems to be a very good teacher.

(260) 212-6672

Aren't they Englishmen? Klaudia was wearing a black turtleneck. It doesn't make Manolis happy. You'll get lonely. Donna wasn't able to do it. It just broke. I want to know about this mountain.

(260) 212-6672

I saw John at the library. Can you do anything? Claude was shocked by this. Mount Fuji is the highest mountain in Japan. Who built this place?

(260) 212-6672

Terrance was present. Case likes my jokes. Old thought Michelle knew where to buy black pepper. A new tax was imposed on wine. I often see people turning against each other all the time, and this really scares me. I'll expect you next week. Our boss turned down our proposal. They are both very good chess players. Driving is a good holiday pastime. President Obama has made climate change a key issue in some of our most important bilateral relations, including China and India.

(260) 212-6672

Claude is really conservative, isn't he? You have more energy than me. Don't feel so down. Go have something tasty and cheer up. Did you live in Sasayama last year? They began to develop a new industrial site near the river. He doesn't have any freckles. How much is this biro? I'm nothing like her. He knows how to party. You shouldn't trust that man.

(260) 212-6672

That's the going rate. Juliane asked Duncan not to visit him anymore. The paper is white; the snow is also white. The paper and the snow are white. Rafaela is an Italian name. Dan and Linda decided to marry against the wishes of their parents. Venkata tried to do it. It would be very normal for you to be angry with Teri. Do you like baseball? I can protect Raman.

(260) 212-6672

Fraud and deceit abound in these days more than in former times. Arlene was obviously worried about what might happen. Why would Alain do that? To be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. I'm drinking hot wine punch. We found a poor little cat in the yard. They have plenty. We are not the ones to blame for the accident. Are you worried about anything in particular?

(260) 212-6672

It's a mixture of culture, language, and religion. The stone started ripples in the pond. Do you know the boys who beat Jinny up? I need your passport and three photographs of you. It's really tough. I don't know where Jingbai has gone.

(260) 212-6672

He tried harder to get good marks than I did. I need to ask a favor. I am tempted to try drugs, but I know I shouldn't. Emma has a job as a taxi driver. She paid to attend the concert. I had to leave out this problem for lack of space. What have you got there? We have an interesting book in German.

(260) 212-6672

That's a real person. I do not expect you to subscribe to my opinion. Investing in stocks involves risk. That's a very pretty name. I make it a rule to take a walk for half an hour every morning. I'm supposed to wait for him. The pasture is full of weeds. Gunnar is a pig-headed fool. Where can I have the car fixed?

(260) 212-6672

It works both ways. You know almost everything about me. Are you still playing golf? Lea told Val a joke, but she didn't think it was funny. I doubt that I'm a good writer. We have to get them a present. He bikes to work. I can't help laughing at her. He got the book down from the shelf.

(260) 212-6672

We admired the beautiful sunset. We left four days later. Julianto isn't doing anything wrong. I knew Darci could do it. You must hand in your homework by Thursday without fail. They won't budge.