I can't remember everyone. Why do you need one of those? I'm glad that God has chosen me to be your host. You might get lucky. He had to work even on Sunday. Why blame just Darryl? He ignored Olivier. He failed to follow our advice. Norm teaches French to children.

I am seeing it. This isn't what we expected. The cat is under the chair. Vicki said he was hungry enough to eat anything. You can't compete with her.

We've got a job to do. He advanced me a week's wages. The actor died at the height of his popularity. Everyone needs one of these. I want to know how you got past the guards. The curtain fell. You're unusually quiet today. I've heard that French is a difficult language. Close your eyes for three minutes. I think that computers can help students use more effective study methods.

Honesty doesn't pay. Stop talking and get back to work. Please lend me this pen. Everyone calls him Tai. He got angry because his honor was at stake.

She believed Jeannie. Tomorrow I have my German oral exam which I'm not too bothered about. On Thursday however, I have my maths exam on ring theory which I'm dreading.

Please don't use French. It was because of the storm that the trains were halted. It looks like rain. You had better take an umbrella with you. I've known her my whole life.

I'd like for you to help me. That was one of the biggest mistakes in my life. We wouldn't want to do that. Benson doesn't like to travel.

I don't hate Kuldip. Rakhal kissed her on both cheeks. She has her heart in music. I wish I could understand what you're saying. I had to stay home. I thought it would be like a few little steps with skips and turns.

I'm not saying this is your fault.

I wanted to go to Boston. The goal of this report is to examine every advantage and disadvantage of this proposal. She's a beauty. Read your statement before you sign it. That was a disaster.

If there are any new developments, let me know. Why can't we go visit them? You are either with us or against us.

This place was sanctified. We shouldn't leave anything to chance. Ro is strong, isn't he? All of the boys are asleep in the next room. I couldn't find it. I wonder what language aliens would speak in. The new highway shaves almost an hour off my commute time. Mahesh has never met a Canadian he didn't like. It is frightfully expensive. What did you decide?

Rescue parties are being organized. Would you pipe down? When the jet flew over the building the windowpanes rattled. He always quarrels with his wife. Is the school work hard? It's important for today's young people to study English.

Maybe Stagger has already gone home. What do they want to talk about? Louise looks older than he is. I can protect her. Do you want to go there now?

Syun lost his phone. What he needs is a swift kick in the tokhes. How do you calculate the volume of a cube? The film received favourable criticism. It is no use your resisting. There were persecutions of Christians under the Romans. If anybody can beat Lawrence, it's you. Rand took a big swig from the bottle.

I'm a little angry with you. Matt nodded slowly. No sooner had he arrived than the bus departed. I hope we'll see each other again sometime. I hate leaving messages on answerphones. Did you see her go aboard? Don't be a lunatic. Heresy was a crime for which people were sometimes sentenced to death.

The doctor saved the four people involved in the accident. I couldn't put up with him.

Kee wouldn't open the door, so I left. As I have learned English and French at school, it hasn't been hard for me to understand some words in Esperanto, even without having learned them. I believe in centrism.

She made pancakes. We have other things we need to discuss. Jesper found a four-leaf clover. It's a legal grey area. A married couple should form a union.