(260) 212-6672

Short accounts make long friends. Do you really know why I'm here?

(260) 212-6672

If all professors bore all of their students, then all professors are wasting their time. Time flies like an arrow. I have quite a little work to do this afternoon.

(260) 212-6672

He leaves everything to the last minute. He has no sense of economy. The fire destroyed three houses. He stayed at a cheap hotel. There are many people in Asia. An interesting suggesstion. I'll have to think it over. Won't it keep until later? Jinny reached for his weapon. There's not much time left.

(260) 212-6672

Takao was a professional magician. Yamada isn't very popular with the girls in his school year, but he's popular amongst the younger students. This is mine, isn't it? Ron works as a blood spatter analyst with the metropolitan police. If you flatter him, he'll do anything.

(260) 212-6672

At which hour they are starting? They arrived in Osaka at the beginning of May. This book is full of figures of speech. I'd like to sit here for a while. Can I get a copy of that?

(260) 212-6672

I am a cat. There is no furniture left in the room. Hillary doesn't like hot food.

(260) 212-6672

I can't put up with all that noise. Irfan can handle it himself. This town is really dead at night. I don't think you heard me. Tad drove Presley's car to Boston. Fires for luring fish at night flicker on the silhouette of an island. I beat them. I hired a professional to repair the stove. Pria pointed at the restaurant across the street. That's why I was absent from school yesterday.

(260) 212-6672

Last night I ralphed. You can't outrun that bear. I'll call you in a little bit. Is that a hint? Do you bake cakes in this oven?

(260) 212-6672

I have to water the flowers. I laughed out loud. Triantaphyllos ran back to the village. At last, we got the information. I would like to read books on Japanese history. Philippe works every day but Sunday. His talk bores me to death.

(260) 212-6672

We have to live with the consequences of our actions. We've tried this before.

(260) 212-6672

To drive a car, you need a license. Come down for a minute. We do have some options. Kate sat at the bar drinking. Carry the table outside, please. Is it windy outside? We caught sight of a ship in the distance. We'll need a head hunting agency to find the right man for this executive position. Mike hung up on Mark. I still don't know why you did that.