262-253-3727

I used to love it when Tandy came over to visit. It was in this room that we had the meeting last Friday.

262-253-3727

This book is much more interesting than that one. I gave them some food. I have a very sore arm where you hit me.

262-253-3727

Patience begins where it ends. Heather always takes good notes. Calvin says that's the stupidest thing he ever saw. Why were they here? Celeste knows a shortcut. Don't talk about yourself like that. Hello teacher. How are you doing? No one needs this sentence. I'm so bad at it. We should do better.

262-253-3727

You don't have any idea where Kyu went, do you? His warm way with people had made him hugely popular. Do not disturb, I'm studying languages! Albert Einstein's theory of relativity is the most famous formula in the world.

262-253-3727

Don't you remember? Jean-Pierre's mother told him to turn the TV off and get on with his homework.

262-253-3727

What made you laugh? I think it strange that he should lose his temper over that. Tax officials are zeroing in on income tax evasion. He was behaving so stupidly that I couldn't keep my temper. It doesn't look good. I've been asked to give you a message. Even if he asks for forgiveness, I would still be mad. Kimmo smiled humbly. I've still got a lot to learn. This cat is, so to speak, a member of our family.

262-253-3727

Jun warned Harold that John would try to borrow money from her.

262-253-3727

They approve.

262-253-3727

I used those flowers to spruce up the house. Special forces training is already a torture. Max told his son that he had to eat everything that was on his plate. It's important to me. He called in to say that he'd be late. Yo, check this out. Copy this file. It is easier to sympathize with sorrow than to sympathize with joy. This message will self-destruct in five seconds. I don't want a big, fancy wedding.

262-253-3727

Let it be ever so humble, there is no place like home. I don't read. In the twinkling of an eyelid, the Cat leaped on the blackbird, and ate him, feathers and all. We sometimes say: "Common sense is quite uncommon." So that's why! You can see the Skytree from there. Knut named names and made a lot of enemies. I missed the departmental meeting because I was sick. I didn't know what to do, then.