This is because of you. I want to speak to my lawyer now. I want to speak German. Kayvan came to my rescue. I'm sure you can do better. When you go abroad, you'd better keep in mind that tipping is necessary. Why does Cory always seem to like doing things that make other people angry? Portugal has only one neighbor and it's Spain.

The fear we felt at the earthquake was beyond description. It's gone cold. Can you warm it up a bit in the microwave? Books occupy most of his room. In the end, they approved the proposal. Bryan wasn't nervous. One swallow does not a spring make.

I've been looking for my keys all day. You never told me whether you're allergic to peanuts or not. I thought Herve would do that for Albert. I think Deb misses you. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. The word is expressive of my feelings. We laughed at their opposition. He will be contacting you directly. I'll take Ariel to dinner. You'll be able to see the differences very easily.

I ate curry rice last night. I'm not covering their pool. He gave me a big hug. Does anyone here remember how to do this? Saiid is a notorious procrastinator. It would've been risky to do that.

What language is spoken in Egypt? I don't think Juergen and Bryce are related. She should follow the advice of her mother. One of my bicycle tires is flat.

I couldn't fight him. I know that it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to convince you that you're wrong. That's all you ever say. Which car is Jill's?

No one took notice of him. Socorrito turned around to face Archie. It was a full moon yesterday. Please, take a look at my first post and let me know what you think about it. Don't lie. Tell the truth. Jarvis first came to Boston three years ago. I haven't told her. Ross had a great time. It's no use trying to convince Kolkka.

Stephen hated me. You'll find it. Take a card. Canada, a country covered with snows and ices eight months of the year, inhabited by barbarians, bears and beavers. The company's advertising budget has been increasing steadily year after year. Can you make sashimi out of this fish I just caught?

You bought the last round of drinks. Now it's my turn. I encouraged Sjaak to stay in college.

She wanted an economy car. The foreign executives visited the manufacturing plant. You thanked Lar for the present, didn't you?

Canada has thirteen provinces and territories. The cat crept under the hedge. The advantage of freelancing is that you can divide your time freely. The disadvantage is that you actually have to work around the clock. I've trained for this. Tehran is a very beautiful town. Statutory law is written and passed by a legislature. He adopted her idea. It looks almost new. You need to have answers ready about your strong point. They wanted proof.

I need to bring this suede vest to the dry-cleaner's. The age of the universe is about 13.75 billion years. Women usually have the gift of gab. Dublin is my favourite town.

It is not that I don't like the car, but that I can't afford to buy it. Your mother lives in Gaeltacht. I swam in the afternoons during the summer vacation. She was stoned. In order to isolate him from bacteria, and such, he is not allowed visitors. He hired a private detective.

I have my life savings invested in this store. He has brown hair. The animals in the forest died off. Since 9.11 large scale acts of terrorism have occurred all over the world. I'm going to a garden party. He felt his heart beat faster.

I have a date with Miriamne tonight. She never saw Sabrina again. I need a flight departing from Milwaukee to Indianapolis leaving Monday before 8am.

All my friends say that. I came from Switzerland. There is only one truth! Arne is ninth at the moment. He gave a firm refusal.

These apartments are designed specifically for young families. If you give me Dominick's phone number, I'll call him.

We all are really something! The French abandoned the project of the construction of the Panama Canal in 1889. It's gonna be OK. Israel's right to exist should not be up for discussion. We'll go back to Boston together. Duane doesn't want them. Francisco unloaded groceries from the car. You and I should talk. It never occurred to me that Gregor might say no.

You don't know anything about Sonja, do you? You're barbaric. Could you just please answer the question? We don't have all day. He sold his own car without hesitation. Lyndon doesn't think Emily is hungry.