King lost his fight with cancer. I wonder what those guys want. They're going to Boston. I'd like to make a phone call.

Turn left here. Knapper is gritting his teeth in obvious pain. It would be lovely, if one could ride a bike around town. I wanted to talk more, but she just hung up on me. She was very surprised at his sudden defiant attitude.

He refused to pay. I finally won.

Tell Ramesh that I'll call him back. In front of you, you can see Tiananmen Square. Bobby asked Kamiya if she wanted something to drink. One of them hit me in the back. Yana lives in London. Beer bottles are made of glass. John gave Naresh a message to give to John. Did you do your best? Franklin isn't rude.

I didn't know any of the songs. Vistlik called me last night.

These are hard times, I know. You're like a brother to me. She may well be ashamed of her old clothes. Eddie refused to let Kimberly go out and play in the rain. Forget about the past. Compared to yesterday, I like today more. That's why I try to enjoy the moment, that's all. She has no glasses. Krzysztof is the leader of the team.

I feel like I've been cheated. Your watch is five minutes slow. I want you to know you've got nothing to be afraid of.

I can't imagine a day without you. All of us were shocked by the news. Gary went into his room and slammed the door. Nazi comparisons are inappropriate in every situation. I can't walk any farther. I like working. There isn't as much rain this year compared to last summer. Jacques has decided not to press charges. I've caught a cold and my head hurts.

She visited the zoo with him. A form appeared in the darkness. He's the only one who knows the truth. He must have seen me. Nothing's preventing you from leaving. I was impolite. There were quite a few passengers on board the ship. In case I am late, please go ahead of me. A little language goes a long way. You're grown up enough to face your own problems.

Butter is made from cream. It was a strange affair.

She cannot stop us. Do you want me to be frank? I want back what you've taken from me. Hy has started to get a few wrinkles on his forehead. The girl standing over there is my sister Sue. I'm going to pick them up. Tobias is the tallest one in the class.

It's going to rain soon. Look at those black clouds. My telephone service was cut off because of unpaid bills. That reply isn't correct, but it sounds interesting to me. Our delicious coffee is made from freshly roasted coffee beans.

This firm has a hundred employees. Just look at me.

Now it's my brother's turn. You have totally lost your mind. He is what is called a man of action. Michel and Cary were a match made in heaven. You are free to talk with anyone. One panini or two paninis?

I thought Roderick was your boyfriend. That ought to help.

They'll attend the national conference in Las Vegas. That was such a wonderful movie. Are you 17 years old? Where's the shirt I bought you? You're so shallow. What is the common language in Peru?

Doyle didn't even read it. Young children should be exposed to good music. When did you arrive there? Alexander thinks that Takayuki is a murderer. His study faces the park.

I like eating cake. He was supposed to be here. We're waiting for Jesper. Any universe simple enough to be understood is too simple to produce a mind able to understand it. You should always apologize in person. It is cheaper if you go there by bus. They made fun of me. Provided you have a reservation, you can check in anytime.