267-945-9467

Nils has no school spirit. She stopped appearing in public after her accident.

267-945-9467

The problem is that Pilar doesn't want to sit next to Rodney. Don't you wish you were going with Jarmo? I can't just pretend nothing happened. I'll go see. He was worn out when he got home. What did you eat for breakfast?

267-945-9467

I want a second helping. What do you find attractive about him? That's all I can say at the moment. Her boyfriend is in trouble with the law. Do you think you could do that for me? In clear weather, we can see the island from here. That's not such a bad idea. What is bullfighting? She's at home resting and preparing for the exam.

267-945-9467

Do you go running every day? Don wrote the report all by himself. I don't know when Marilyn got married, but I do know he got married. One must always study. The police are hunting an escaped convict in this area.

267-945-9467

I don't want Sandy to get sick. Could I talk to you a sec?

267-945-9467

I should go talk to Steven. It is not certain when he came here. Do you know what Presley does in his spare time?

267-945-9467

She is too sincere; sometimes it hurts me. You ought to have seen the exhibition. Randy tried to impress the girls. I apologize for it. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. You may not be able to find sentences that have been added recently because they have not been indexed yet. Indexation of sentences is not (yet) executed on-the-fly, only every week. I'm pretty sure we've got enough petrol to get us home.

267-945-9467

Are you just going to sit here? I think what you're looking for is in the back of the closet. I think it's time to begin. I knew you'd come back. Let me take it from here. Susanne tried to hide his nervousness. I want you to leave for Boston on a plane tomorrow. I respect people like that. I'll never ever forget her. You made things worse.

267-945-9467

February 7th is Northern Territories Day in Japan. Don't be an asshole. The Jacksons are visiting us tomorrow afternoon.

267-945-9467

We want to comply. I see we're all here.

267-945-9467

Both Suyog and Stefan wanted to visit John in the hospital. Did you know Caleb and Tharen were cousins? Staying busy and crazy!! The policeman observed the man open the door.

267-945-9467

You hate her, don't you? The smell of skunk spray can cause people to vomit. It is rather ridiculous that, in some countries, a person cannot even release their own work into the public domain. The company is caught up in a serious business slump. Saul said that there were others on the island, but I haven't seen anyone else yet.

267-945-9467

She was being carried to the hospital. Ben is not as young as he looks. Are you sure you're feeling all right? Fuck, what a pity! It satisfies every time. She practices English conversation by listening to the radio. Since I had a cold, I didn't go to school.

267-945-9467

We're slowing down.