(269) 325-6503

The wind blows wherever it pleases. I can't see it. Do you like French literature? The leaden coffin was covered by a rich purple pall, on which was embroidered in gold the Canterville coat-of-arms. She cried reading the letter. It was a long wait.

(269) 325-6503

Then, how about a baseball game? You look like a boy. I live near the sea so I often get to go to the beach. The bus was empty except for one elderly woman. The price of the meal includes a service charge. She fell and broke her nose. Did he show up at the meeting? That seems right.

(269) 325-6503

You'd better get yourself out of here as quickly as possible. You can't pay someone to sleep for you. This is the hottest summer we have had in thirty years. How are you getting along with your work? He worked hard for the purpose of buying a foreign car. Who's the owner of this property?

(269) 325-6503

I'm afraid I can't make a nine o'clock appointment. The Senate and Roman People. We're the only ones here from Boston. Are you anxious? I can't find my hat.

(269) 325-6503

Stanley has lost quite a lot of weight. I drink beer. I want to be very happy. Short hair really suits her. You must act in accordance with the rules. That's fantastic. I am glad to see you! That's never gonna happen again, right?

(269) 325-6503

I'm not supposed to talk to Gil. Violent words, no matter what their origin or motivation, can lead only to violent deeds. I think he doesn't like it here.

(269) 325-6503

Plastic was often late for school. When did Raja get to Boston? She really showed her stuff in the English speech contest. I'm glad I was able to help you last week. Is it Japanese food? I was thinking about you. You're too young to retire.

(269) 325-6503

We didn't want to begin without you. Huey is guilty of stealing. You know how much Ian means to me. Jeremy didn't feel like eating. These are my favorite pair of shoes. She sang a song, smiling at me. Many roads and fields were flooded. I wonder how I can distinguish a coldly smiling smiley from an honestly smiling one.

(269) 325-6503

You're dismissed. I know Elric is alive. Come back here, you little brat! We don't know anything for sure yet. Tell her that I am having a nap. He appeared young.

(269) 325-6503

My suitcase isn't as heavy as Betsy's. They should thank him. The ticket clerk found baggage placed under a bench in the hall, and the ticking sound inside it made him worried. I'm alright. You have a feather on your hair. You don't need to write more than 400 words. They're taking the freight out of the train car. I'm not following you. Heather says Miriamne is lying about where she was last night.

(269) 325-6503

Instead of taking a rest, he worked much harder than usual. Chris is very anxious to go to college. I wish you well in your future endeavors.

(269) 325-6503

I doubt that Kristin ever said that. In many places in China, there were temples of the dragon-king. She's not the same age as Dirk. I admit that it doesn't feel bad at all.

(269) 325-6503

Soohong disappeared into the jungle. Do you really want to vote for Claire?

(269) 325-6503

There are teachers and teachers. I'd like to point out some problems regarding your suggestion. Pour a little wine in my glass. I've got to get him home. Where did you buy your car from? I always take some exercise before breakfast. He was at pains to finish his work. Without me, you won't be able to do it.

(269) 325-6503

Kent licked his fingers. Much depends upon the result. He spent a lot of time in Iceland. "Hey, what's going on?" "I am gay!" "Really?" "No, Michael, you dense ass!" I'm going in the museum. Is there a table available for two on Friday? Jussi put on his cufflinks. That's interesting. Tell me more. He told the bookstore keeper that he would come there again to buy the book that afternoon. I won't let them down.

(269) 325-6503

The meeting will end tomorrow. The crime would have been perfect if the thief hadn't forgotten to wipe his fingerprints. The summer heat is rolling in. I guess I should get home to my wife. I'll let you know when I'm ready. Why does she want to stay in the car with you? Will you have paid your house off by the time you're fifty? Dan didn't go shopping yesterday, did he?