He is not as handsome as Marvin. Leave here at once. I was shocked at how rude, stubborn, and arrogant that Frenchman was. The police were very cooperative. We have a guest. It was there that I saw the accident.

Eat more slowly. The law should be clear. Only one person was injured. It took Cyrus months to recover from his motorbike accident. She was able to break free.

Two thirds of the employees of this company are engineers. Maybe I should go. We really want to impress them.

Lorraine said he wanted to go home and eat dinner with his wife. My home is yours. Science, my lad, is made out of errors, but of good ones, for they bring you step by step closer to the truth. She got permission to use the car.

Your French is very good. It will soon be possible for us to go direct to New York by air. You ruined your lecture. I hereby cancel my subscription to the newspaper, within the deadline, effective immediately. The edge of this knife is sharp and cuts well. Mr. Smith hasn't turned up yet though he promised to. Don't be frightened. I am handsome? He seems honest. What kind of movie do you want to watch?

She hardly speaks English. The weather seemed favorable for the test flight. Higher summer temperatures will increase electricity use, causing higher summer peak loads, while warmer winters will decrease energy demands for heating.

I'll go and look for them. You can't believe anything Phillip says about me. My new shoes squeak. It's a flying bird.

Space helped Earl pick up her stuff. Fold the sheet in half. I don't know that woman at all. He doubted the truth of her story. He confessed his sins to the pastor. You've got to go home. Hubert stayed to help Sue clean up.

I'm not sure why. I'm going to keep track of all the expenses on this trip. I was just trying to be nice. I can't believe I actually have that much money in the bank. What time does the show start? I'd still like to work together. I'm sure I can speak French well enough to get by.

We'll stay quiet. He lost no time coming back. I haven't bought a pair of shoes for six months; I deserve a new pair so I think I'll go buy them! Ask me as many questions as you like. I'll try to answer them all. I need my passport for travel. She grew up to be a famous doctor. We have to look after our parents. There were questions.

This language has only one sentence. I don't need your banal platitudes. This is mahjong. Stay as long as you wish. In order to better use a language, and to understand it better, you need to learn new words. We're doing fine so far. Son visits Brandi every time he goes to Boston. This cell phone costs a fortune. Ever since my childhood I have liked to imaginatively experience the situations and histories of other people. Cristopher rarely goes to church.

I understand you need to speak with Dawson. Look around. Charles graduated from Harvard with honors. I'd never ask such a childish question. I got this bicycle for free. There is no reason why I shouldn't do it. What we have to do is persuade Jeanette to go. Harv checked his cellphone for messages.

Kyu travels the world looking for meteorites. I want to eat Korean food. With all of his tricks he has mastered, he will be able to deal with any formidable client. None of them would admit their guilt. You keep records, don't you? You'd better do what Cary told you to do.

Which anti depressant would you recommend for someone who can not take hormones? Could you tell me the way to the zoo? Spicy pepper is my favorite.

I feel terrible about the way things happened. You are the woman of my dreams. The bus passed five minutes ago. My wife is away for the weekend. I'm trying to take it easy. Why did you abandon me?

I saw the doctor. I arrived last night. If there are people who like baseball, then there are people who like soccer, as well. It was the window that Sonny broke yesterday. This bird cannot fly.

Both stocks rose sharply. Stan stayed at home by himself. Ramsey likes this game.