(269) 743-2675

I've got to go to the bank. My mom always says that she will visit me soon. I am required to wear a suit and tie to work. I've had an extremely stressful day. We still don't have everything we need. Everybody was staring at me. Those likes camping. Excuse me, do you have the time?

(269) 743-2675

Piet is swimming in the pool. I'm going to go see her. How much does he pay for gas each month? I need someone to talk to him. Barbra could've been injured. They're absolutely certain. Don't mind me. Just keep doing what you were doing.

(269) 743-2675

You'll always have a roof over your head. Don't you read a newspaper? He told Shahid the whole story. After Samuel's father died, his mother couldn't cope with looking after the house, so she put it on the market. It wasn't that great. Sorry, I'm bad at explaining.

(269) 743-2675

I never plan to retire. I'm not allowed to do that. Hope and reality are not the same thing. Does he know that you love him? I couldn't read what was written. No and Dimitry went hunting for Easter eggs. Mr Tani is not so much a scholar as a journalist. Everyone does what he can. We might never see them again.

(269) 743-2675

I didn't tell Janet about Hillel. A self-proclaimed democrat, who is lucky enough to live in a democratic country, but who constantly swears at politicians without committing himself to politics, has probably not understood the word "Democracy". I convinced Kit that he should go to Boston with Johan. Love loves to love love. I am familiar with his music. Have you considered going to school in Boston? I warned you what would happen if you did that. Why should we need more money?

(269) 743-2675

You are not going to welcome the guests. Russell ended up not buying that house on Park Street. Since Harmon arrived at Guantanamo Bay he has been exposed to different forms of torture: sleep deprivation, sensory deprivation, extreme temperatures, prolonged isolation, lack of sunlight and limited health care. How're you all doing today? We'll chat some more during intermission. He said we must keep the secret. Ronald needs to take responsibility for his actions.

(269) 743-2675

Jingbai trusts him. Show him how to do this. She is just as beautiful as her mother. A bug on the Macintosh version of the Flash software allows malicious websites to covertly eavesdrop on visitors using their webcam and microphone.

(269) 743-2675

My sister dressed herself for the party in a hurry. I'm armed. Do those girls wear white skirts? Audrey did everything he could to stop Gabriel from doing that. Is mom scolding the horse's hemp? She quit her job because of the low pay and long hours. Why would you say such horrible things? I brushed my teeth.

(269) 743-2675

You're motivated. You are my good friend. Blenders are nice for people who really like smoothies. Just think about how you'd feel in a similar situation.

(269) 743-2675

I'd like to return a car. What do you need sunglasses for in such a dark place? We will take part in the marathon. Let's be frank with each other. I know you can't stop Stanislaw. Did Ken beat you up? Tell me what I did wrong. Raman took Maria in his arms and gave her a kiss on the cheek. We're sad. Does your girlfriend speak English?

(269) 743-2675

Marlena vowed to spread the truth about what was going on in the prison. Stanly had a bad day. Playing the piano is her favorite pastime. I've never made this kind of mistake before. No one knows whose corpse that was nor where it came from. The soldiers turned traitor. How long will the storm last? I'm up to the ears in debt. Micheal got in the cab.

(269) 743-2675

I cannot call Taninna names. I respect her. We could go kayaking next weekend. Toft told me he saw you two kissing. Do you like robots? To think one is a character is very common in France. It's an Indy movie. Alberto couldn't see the point in having to fill out so many forms. I'm glad Casey was OK.

(269) 743-2675

You've cut my hair too short. Guide dogs help blind people. It's the ultimate test.

(269) 743-2675

Be nice to her. One day passed. Then another. You've already told me how you feel.

(269) 743-2675

Frankly speaking, I don't like the idea. Because there's the chance to help each other, as well as some healthy competition, I think going to the gym with friends is the best way. I am going to the shop. This is from me. I swore I'd never do that. I want to show you something great. I speak Lojban. Edgar isn't related to me. Naren reached down to pick up his suitcase.

(269) 743-2675

What were you planning to do? I have to take something to Charles. The police found a body washed up on the beach near here. We've actually met before. I baked him cookies.

(269) 743-2675

We'll see you at the bar. There are many latent gays among rampant homophobes. He remains calm in the face of danger. Are you ready to start your journey? Would you like to read this magazine? Everything was exciting to me when I visited Spain for the first time. Skef and Tricia are working downstairs. I had no idea you were planning on going to Boston. I want her to do the difficult work.

(269) 743-2675

She has no less than seven sons. Some immigrants choose to only associate with other immigrants from their country. You will soon accommodate yourself new ways of living. Vidhyanath used to eat out almost every day, but now he can't afford to. Skateboarding is a lot of fun.