(269) 743-2675

After the war, the Netherlands was the country that executed and tortured the most Japanese, though some of them were innocent. Mitch has two dads. Abolition of slavery made a big change. Let's get our bearings before we go any further. Hunter lived in Boston for a long time.

(269) 743-2675

Gary didn't do anything I wouldn't have done. I don't think Ragnar is as good-looking as John. We don't trust you. The dog barked at the mailman.

(269) 743-2675

That woman must be his wife.

(269) 743-2675

Japan has been received into the family of free nations. Isn't that a little dishonest? Matthieu attacked Randal. I don't want things to change. That tie looks just like the one Taurus is wearing. You slept on the train. Even after I get a job, I think I'll still want to continue some form of music. Where's my desk? You should do what you think is right.

(269) 743-2675

She is apt to look only at the surface of things. What kind of meat do you eat the most often? With one accord the audience stood up and applauded. The dolphins are very intelligent.

(269) 743-2675

It's important to me. You know I'm always interested in hearing more about that subject. You're not much of a talker, are you?

(269) 743-2675

Too much drinking will make you sick.

(269) 743-2675

We were successful. He is an atheist. She acted as a guide. I didn't have time for that. Few roads existed in North America at that time. Why don't you give her some flowers? I watched Steen. Krzysztof is still in a coma. Wood floats, but iron sinks. This book is about torture.

(269) 743-2675

I'm simply looking. It'd be better if you didn't come today. Which newspaper do you work for? He's tall and handsome. If you visit Pratapwant now, he'll probably be watching TV. The soup is in the tureen. It so happens that today is my birthday. If it would help, I can show you how to do that. Trevor stayed to clean up.

(269) 743-2675

Here's a new tip for you! You're personally responsible for Bradley's safety. Her futuristic vision helped shape the company's mission statement. Am I just talking to myself? Can't you just let this go?

(269) 743-2675

We know so little about you. The cellar-door flew open with a booming sound. It's up to you to make a choice.