I overheard their mockery. She told me she knew my brother.

Did you tell him about it? It was very mild!

Every march is composed of discrete steps. I can't even cook an omelet. Dori has no idea how Reiner died. You don't have to do that right now. Do you have the rota for last week? He led a life of vice. Sometimes the only way out is 'through'. I'm just happy I'm back. It is wise of you to ask me for advice.

I hope that very soon I will know more than just a few sentences in Dutch. Adrian had twenty-one knife stabs in her body. You're your own worst enemy. Don't let Slartibartfast cross the street. The days are getting longer. Valeria seemed like a real nice boy. Do you know much about that? Public morals are not respected anymore in this town.

Have you ever been to Robin's home?

My aim is to learn enough English so I don't need to carry a dictionary with me when I travel. I have to find him now. When and where did you receive the gift? Your shoes do not go with the suit. It seems you were right. Who are you pointing at? She scolded her son for being out until late.

It's no use on earth. Morton looks like he's half asleep. What could Root mean? He gave his children a good education. Teresa is wearing suspenders. Even children can understand this book. This novel has been translated into French.

I have to find out what happened to Samir. Maureen settled down. It's hard for me to live on my small income. I can't believe I'm saying this. At the end of the day, it's just food. I'm taking a fertility drug. We'll leave this place.

He got into the habit of smoking in his youth. She's materialistic and vain. I want you to help us this afternoon. It seems he's gotten thinner lately. Please explain the reason why she was arrested. All he cares about is his image. No one came except Knudsen. What's the worst case scenario?

I only took a bite of bread. Mariou needed something. What is it you got? At his young age, he has already accomplished a lot. She never goes to Paris. She wants to be a tennis player when she grows up. I can't decode the message. It's time to go to bed. I told William, but he didn't believe me. Deb doesn't like baseball very much.