I have to make photocopies. I only want her to feel well. Don't interrupt me when I'm talking. What a terrifying city. There's no bridge out there, all the old buildings are crushed. These men or... human beings, I don't know... They destroyed all the great buildings. So ugly. If you and Marco are well, Paulo and I are well. Merton always wears dark clothes. The waist is a little small. To my mind, it was his mistake. I was expecting them.

That would violate our rules. It is raining all the time.

Why are you memorizing this poem? I'll do my best not to cause any trouble. We didn't find him.

She doesn't answer any kind of letter. He's a star in Germany, but completely unknown in America. I'm really proud of these kids.

I've got to finish this. What was the most memorable day of your life? His house is on the other side of the bridge. Are you ashamed of me?

You were in a coma. The cat is lying under the table. She said good-bye with a smile, but there was a good deal of bitterness in her heart. Jones is overdoing it. Jaime continued speaking.

What are the rules again? I'm going to go get her. Don't poke your nose into my private life. Laurent isn't as energetic as he used to be. He got me some vegetables. Are we broke? Sometimes, he appeared suddenly behind Emma, bare-headed.

You must on no account do such a thing. Arnold has a pretty good idea why Louis isn't here now. We all went in search of gold. It's a house just like that I have seen. They decided on the date and location of their wedding. Guido was unwilling to pay that much money for a secondhand computer.

In which city are you? I want to make a person-to person call to 212-836-1725.

Tell her that I am sated. There are so many cats over there.