I've never heard of you. He said: "C'est la vie"! Please tell me you didn't hit somebody. That's what my dad always says. I'll be flying to Boston. We can talk. Tracey is older than Saumya's father.

Yes, don't worry! We should always keep our promise. There are no loopholes. Val spent a lot of money last weekend. I don't think the gun is loaded, but you should still be very careful. Randy spends hours in the library studying. In general, people in America tend to prefer bigger cars. She wants something more. I had no choice but to come.

Dean is young and idealistic. You can only see what you like the most. Unfortunately, I'm not sure he'll succeed. I can't ask for the test results. I'm terrified to hear them. Niall said he was asked to leave. Come in already. It's not that he can't run fast. They're out of breath. They've bet the farm on it. The ground was covered with frost this morning.

"What am I supposed to do?" "I don't know. Do something." Marilyn tried, but couldn't do it. Do you feel sick? I could hardly do anything. You can tell Brendan. It is doubtful whether Bill will come.

Kaj was too scared to even yell. Where did you hear them? British English differs from American English in many ways. Rolfe lowered her eyelids. If you have any sense, cancel the trip. In terms of salary, that job is fantastic.

I am afraid it will be rainy. Nobody's volunteering. Saying you can't do the job because you're too busy is just a cop out. There is no rule without exceptions. He did everything to become happy. May I quote you? I wasn't talking about Joachim. The adrenal glands secrete adrenalin. Tell me what I can do to help.

Frederic looks quite sophisticated for his age. Apart from my sister, my family doesn't watch TV. I've always trusted you. I just cut my nails. I was very angry at that time. This is how I cook fish. I need her to see this. I thought you were dead. I like summer, but I can't stand the heat. It might rain, but I'm going anyhow.

We should never use an atomic bomb again. Sharks can sense blood. The army abandoned the town to the enemy. This coffee shop is cozy. Cyan is a greenish blue color. I want to make sure I know what to do.

Bradford stirred the spaghetti sauce while his mother set the table. I really am interested. Tell Rex what's going on. Julius couldn't find a job he liked in Boston, so he moved to Chicago. I remember everything you tell me. It's riskier than it looks. Amos is a candidate.

The familiar place had a new significance for her.

I was bored of sitting between four walls. I thought you'd like my tie.