303-518-7664

Who told him to do that? He pointed to the tower over there.

303-518-7664

This cat doesn't chase rats. Every country has its national flag.

303-518-7664

We just want to go home. Can you imagine yourself alone on a boat in the middle of the ocean? She isn't kind to him. In fact, she's not kind to anyone. When you're done sweeping, I'll mop.

303-518-7664

She boiled an egg. He placed great belief in his assistant. Heather just stared at Varda. She is widely known. Why did you attack her? Nobody wants your book. The wind calmed down in the evening. I'll do anything to get Claudia back. Shatter and Grace spent all Saturday morning together.

303-518-7664

That person must be a computer programmer. As far as I know, Fred is still married. There's something I'd like to show you. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. I wish I could explain it better, but I can't. Do you plan on taking part in the interview?

303-518-7664

Why don't you come to my house one of these days? I couldn't help but laugh. Alcohol damages the liver. Maybe there's someone else who can help us. I thought that we would be good friends from the beginning. The dog barked a lot. Every minute counted.

303-518-7664

I can't say I'm terribly proud of what I did. Where did I park my car? Your door's unlocked. Anatoly tried to make the best of a bad situation. We see that it's happening. Everything is going to be just fine. Luc asked how much the ticket cost. Mushrooms are not for rent and the gingerbread house is not to let at the moment.

303-518-7664

The way to protect yourself and your family from being adversely affected by television is to be more selective of the programmes you watch. I have to hide this bag. What're you doing? Next time I'll come earlier. The fuse has blown. I was cut to the quick by her remark. My patience is coming to an end. Are we almost there?

303-518-7664

The police are checking their bags. If I won the lottery, I'd buy you a car. Does Lowell know what's happening? I know you love Marcia. Quit pouting. Smile and cheer up.

303-518-7664

Why is Tim still in Boston? I was very thirsty and I wanted to drink something cold. My mother works as an English teacher, but she's an economist by profession. When I asked whether I might talk with him a moment, he said, "By all means."

303-518-7664

I don't think that'll happen. I'm going to close the door now. Sangho had not suspected that the young farmer liked her; she loved him as a brother. Shel was unable to wake Jennie up. Annie was sitting across the table from Kerri. "I need some money," Dima said, with a tone of embarrassment.

303-518-7664

The story begins in a small town in the north of Germany in the 1920s. His life is perfectly fulfilled. What do you think of this? It was a tough game.

303-518-7664

When do you expect to have your Christmas shopping done? I just can't forget it. He walked as fast as he could to catch up with her.