303-661-0734

Diane says it hurts. I think that's kind of dishonest. What exactly don't you get? Moe traveled back in time to Paris and became the mistress of Napoleon III. These were Stalin's words to the Soviet partisans. Maybe Ramanan can join us. I told Jesper not to go into the cave. I'm really mad at you guys. Kemal left the TV on all night. Cobras are always very alert.

303-661-0734

This road leads to the airport. Kyu said he would strenuously defend the charges.

303-661-0734

Let's have foie gras to start. The mountains are beautiful.

303-661-0734

He's a ghost hunter. Wouldn't that cause problems? It was careless of you to leave your umbrella in the taxi. We're going upstairs. I was just getting started. I believe that's all we need to do. Kindness is the essence of politeness.

303-661-0734

Rajinikanth is a superstar in India. More and more Americans go abroad. Dan studied spiders and learnt everything he could about them. She's very talented. Put out the candles before you go to bed.

303-661-0734

Malus doesn't agree with what Adlai said. Serdar used a crowbar to pry open the lid of the crate. Richard jumped out of the way. Father makes a point of taking a hot bath before supper. Everyone rushed outdoors.

303-661-0734

Jarmo opened his suitcase and began unpacking. Does Marcos like cheeseburgers? We're ready to help you. Tonight could be the night. He is familiar with Japanese culture.

303-661-0734

Should he see you, he would be surprised. Do you believe it now? I think we're related. A pair of earrings is a nice present for her. I'll soon register for a course in German. I'm working with them now. There is a rumor that John and Sue will get married. She wrote down the name and address as requested. Be careful. I don't want you to hurt yourself.

303-661-0734

I don't speak very good French. Not a drop of rain fell for a month, so they had to dig a well. I have to go see Elisabeth. At first, I couldn't see anything. That's his. I'm convinced that you're right. Stop going there. I'll get Lyndon's number for you. It's truly amazing. I don't know what else my dad wants from me?! I've tried explaining it to him over and over and he just doesn't get it.

303-661-0734

This book is not available in Japan. My sister became a college student. I think he's attracted to you. We saw him do it. I think you misunderstood what I said.

303-661-0734

They were all friends. Come any closer, and I'll shoot you. Be careful. This may be the last time in your life you make a mistake. Who's going to tell them? Srinivasan is talking to his parrot. If you want, you can use my table. Anxiety about immigration is one of the reasons why Great Britain voted to leave the European Union.

303-661-0734

My friend talks too much and she's driving me crazy. For your information, I won't be coming to class next week. He left the book on the table. It's amazing what can happen. Is it a crime to burn the American flag in the United States? Jews are a people chosen by God. Thuan has already told us what he would do. Overpopulation is the problem. I was embarrassed when he talked to me.

303-661-0734

I will not be home most of the day tomorrow. We'll set up camp here. We received some new information. The window is made of glass. I don't dare ask the boss to borrow the car. My sister irons my pants. This is his car, I think. Jeremy never was very friendly to me. She groped for the light switch in the dark. It'll cost about thirty dollars to repair it.

303-661-0734

My name is Francesca. Err! Sorry, you are incorrect! Don't forget to ask the seller if the jumper can be put in with the washing. Icebergs had been grounded on the beach.