It's really nice. I visited Boston. They were through with work. Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.

He majored in drama at college. I didn't know what it meant at that time. Leisure has been viewed as a means to an end.

I have almost no information about the problem. The truth can give rise to hatred. I heard that Nicolo used to live in Boston. I'll never come back here again. Do not steal, do not lie, do not be lazy. I see a pattern. What time is sunrise?

Lucifer doesn't have a bank account. May I take a pen? They sent us to the administration office of the factory. I spend all her money on the car. I don't even know what that is. Did you notice how many pictures were on the mantel? Lynn ate the leftover pizza for breakfast. I won't allow myself to be fooled by you.

This is somewhat normal. He does much to help others. We'll be there at 2:30. What are some good Spanish movies? That's complicating the matter.

I didn't like my first job. He will be my deputy while I am away. It's not much, but I will do whatever I can to help you. You look happy today. I was there yesterday. Glen stood up and then everybody else stood up as well. Jill is probably innocent. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the trust you've placed in me.

The boy likes to walk in the city. The woman is tall. Talk of the wolf and behold his skin.

Hormones pollute the judgement. It's so good to see you. I can cook very well. Yet, with all this strange appearance of humility, and this contempt for human reason, he ventures into the boldest presumptions. I asked Nhan not to bother us. I feel ashamed for living on now. I wonder if Lloyd still likes Kaj. Who is in the house?

We got carried away with our conversation. Lin is a great boss. The tour guide pointed out the sight. He has got cancer. You should be home.

Let us know when you'll arrive. Is there something I could get you? The wheel began to roll slowly. The thieves ran away after it got dark.