303-789-9634

We've always been told to do what's best for us. Lead is a common environmental pollutant. A computer's electronics are very complex. We walked around the garden. Only a few students understood the assignment. What's the target?

303-789-9634

Do you have a big bowl I can borrow? Lloyd isn't bossy. As I will not be a slave, so I will not be a master. We didn't want to upset him. The blood of heroes flows in my veins. Joanne pulled out a map. Can we talk about what happened last night?

303-789-9634

The teapot is under the table. Frances left his umbrella in the classroom. I just smiled.

303-789-9634

My business address is 465 Fifth Avenue. I do not remember seeing the letter, but perhaps I read it. Did you let him know yet? Pantelis is worried about the result. The company went out of business after many years of declining profits. They had a rough time of it. Why would you want to help me?

303-789-9634

Do you smell something? This question is like asking a parent which child they love more. Do you recognize my voice? He hit me, not her. There's nothing more you can do for me. Do you study English every day? Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... That is coffee. I'm done with all of that.

303-789-9634

Miraculously, all the passengers managed to leave the blazing plane in less than three minutes. He reached the blue sea. In France, mineral water usually is drunk in restaurants. When we write a novel, we exercise our imagination. Would you tell them I'm ready? What happened was a misunderstanding. Can you tell me what's going on in there? These flowers come from Holland. He is a man of virtue. When did you find this?

303-789-9634

I am able to fix the sink this afternoon. How long have you been pregnant? Here they eat everything with bread. Please note the change in the meeting agenda. Was that so hard? Rodney should be locked up. What do you have under the hat? It is no accident that she won the first prize. Why would I be mad? Donovan has no close friends.

303-789-9634

Raghu doesn't want to go away. You'll need your strength, Brandon. I want more than that. I don't know how to say how sorry I really am.

303-789-9634

That's why I didn't get any sleep last night. Sandy got better. Can you ice-skate? Let's ask the teacher. How could I forget something like that? You got one right.

303-789-9634

He was very wild in his youth. Soon you will be speaking Portuguese. He's not young anymore. Making nothing of the cold, he went out in thin clothes. What are you asking me to do?

303-789-9634

A river separates the city into east and west. Tell me again who will be helping us. Ann is a little girl. I can't believe Jeanne kissed me. I just couldn't say no to him. I got a call from the school today. She was brought up by him. Johnnie knew better than to ask Hy what she thought. This kind of mistake is easy to overlook. Irvin didn't think it would happen.

303-789-9634

Do not open while the train is in motion. You have nothing to be afraid of. The population of this country is gradually diminishing. Can you tell me if this is true? Marsh ran as fast as possible. I would like to talk with you again. If Daren is going to zoo with you, I'll go, too. It's been ages since we last talked. Let's catch up this weekend over coffee. Even the worthy Homer sometimes nods. Let the fun begin!

303-789-9634

Real change for most black people, however, was very slow in coming. She breathed in deeply and started to tell about her situation. That child wanted to try on that blue shirt. I am sick and tired of fast food. Rob is often late for school on Mondays. Nuts are nutritious.

303-789-9634

Are you sure you want to do this? Who would buy this? Lorraine put his glasses back on.

303-789-9634

You know how much Leif means to me. Snow melts in the spring. Our ways differ. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts. Don't call me anymore.

303-789-9634

Nick doesn't know the boy talking to Rafael. I should've gone camping with you guys last weekend. If you have something to say, say it. I bought my sister a new hat.