304-648-8107

Miles asked for a loan from Jos.

304-648-8107

"Do you understand?" "I don't understand at all." Eva often asks me questions. I've already asked List whether he'd help or not. Pilot died October 20, 2013. The bat was stolen yesterday, along with the balls. She smiled at the sight of her mother. Do they sell tangerines?

304-648-8107

Ram likes the extreme cold of Alaska. We have been invited to dinner this evening. Why didn't you just ask me for help? Are you the person in charge? Can I buy things here duty-free? Why would Gregge quit? Unfortunately, there was no one around. Jeanette guessed that Ravindranath was around thirty years old.

304-648-8107

I know how to get things done. I can handle it. There are people who think humans didn't go to the moon. I saw a man coming toward me.

304-648-8107

We never talked about that again. You are as stubborn as a mule! For once, accept that she is right. Talking of Mr White, where is he living now? Fog was a familiar sight in London. It's very kind of you.

304-648-8107

I ran into Miles at the party last week. Girls use makeup in their low teens. Mr. Wright speaks Japanese like a native speaker. Boston is a wonderful place. I want to be a bodyguard.

304-648-8107

I covered one. Please remember me to your family. Is your neighbour sexy? Terry was very pleased with the news. I'm going to make some bread. I live on my own.

304-648-8107

Where's everybody else? We moved in together. Special forces training is already a torture. Why did you bring a gun? The English sentence has been modified. Therefore, I would like to ask you to consider adapting the German sentence. The cat eats. The apples are red.

304-648-8107

Kristi is fuming. You need to have quick reactions to play these computer games. In this winter, it seems that it gets very cold. Please don't laugh! Try it yourself! They gave up their plan to climb Mt. Fuji. The newspaper called for the government to stop inflation. Who is this young man? I don't know at all. I never liked it.

304-648-8107

Someone's at the front door. Let's take another trip. Did you tell her that?

304-648-8107

Go clean yourself up. I promise I'll never do this again. Russell was forced to improvise. Compare your sentence with the one on the blackboard. I think you're plenty smart. Dan didn't even ask for his room number. Thomas sees Sanand three times a week. He told me that his grandfather is over ninety. She wants to learn Toki Pona. You're losing your hair.

304-648-8107

After we had finished that, we ate lunch. I hope our luck doesn't run out. She heard Ole.

304-648-8107

It's a basic human right. We have to clear up the problem first. Sadako wanted to say more, but her lips just didn't want to move anymore. Dan asked his sister to prepare him a cup of coffee. Oh, you seem to have mistaken me for somebody who gives a shit! Gail returned to his room and closed the door. Can we talk about something else? Sean and Wendy were in the same class.

304-648-8107

Nuts are nutritious. Svante helped Stephe with her homework. It was a decent performance. I want you to tell me everything you know about Ritalynne. The fishermen took photos of their catch. I didn't give anything to him. How did you learn how to play the violin? The comic books were piled on the desk.

304-648-8107

Why do you beat your children? John swims like a fish. Everybody likes his jokes. Please help yourself. I knew you had a girlfriend!

304-648-8107

Herb watched the children. I'm afraid we're wasting our time. Their effort proved abortive.

304-648-8107

I'll go first. I wanted to say how much I enjoyed your class.

304-648-8107

I love free stuff. What do we owe Perry? Spock pretended not to notice that Sheila was looking at him. Where words fail, music speaks. Even Sharon couldn't blame Srikanth for everything. He managed to cross the river swimming. They're wearing very expensive rings. I'm so glad to hear that.