Let's get together again! It's going to be great and exciting to be there.

Light is as necessary as fresh air is for health. What was your primary focus while you were in college? It's dangerous to pass by the bridge. I will be here from Monday to Thursday. I can't forget him. Not coming on time is very bad. A goose is a water bird. Ross's dying for that apple.

Supposedly, one in ten Europeans are conceived in an IKEA bed. Anderson's residence is a little too big for just one person. I cannot speak English, much less Spanish. Let's go at around five.

Argumentations can be analysed in terms of the signals of the writer's attitudes and judgement. You're afraid?

John, are you and Matt brothers? I won't stand for this.

We'll wait. Feeling tired from walking in the countryside, he took a nap. Can I go, too? Oliver wrote to Cathrin every week. Most of Japanese cars are built quite reliable. Charleen is one of my friends. Stevan didn't slow down. Didn't you read the reports? She broke into tears at the news. He will be calling on me next month.

They stole my passport! I've already finished my work. I don't see anything there. Please listen now. I wouldn't have come all the way out here if I didn't really need your help. I heard that Amigo moved to Boston. He removed even this one. There's a lot to discuss today. There's something up on the top shelf.

Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer. Rafael often has trouble remembering things. I had to fire them. The new law was twelve months in the making. This is my final offer. Take it or leave it. I think she is an expert on dance. I believe I can help you find Dwayne. Why would I be here if I didn't have to be? I've already tried three different methods. But for my brother's help, I would have been drowned.

Winnie isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Moore is his usual self today. Peter applied to his boss for a raise.

That's easy enough for you to say. Galen came to see you. Nobody can disrupt true friendships. She tried to hide her shame. Packing sucks. As with all things, take from this video any wisdom that is useful, and discard the bullshit. He rocks. I really loved her. What color are your wife's eyes?

I'm telling you, I'm not going.

They also helped unite the country. How frequently do you check your mail? What do I write? Annard looked through all his desk drawers, but he still couldn't find what he was looking for. Let's get back on topic. His hair was cut short and he was clean-shaven. She ate candies one after another until she was completely full.

More horseflies than I'd ever seen came and flew around me. If he's in town, why can't the police find him? Manolis told us where to put our suitcases. This expression is very Chinese. This last week's been crazy.

His courage will carry him through this difficult job. When you're good enough to join the team, we'll let you join. Everybody was safe. Without your help, he would have been ruined.

I may regret doing this. Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail, in good spirits. Get ready. Bergen is the second largest city in Norway.

Which title did you choose? Get your ass over here, you idiot! Raif was looking around for something. The chances of dying from falling airplane parts are 30 times greater than the chances of being killed by a shark.

A lot has changed in Boston since then. Randolph isn't very important. One of the most beautiful animals is a cat. Pierce and Sofoklis only speak French with their children. The next one's for you. If you want quality, pay for it. It fell to me to take care of the baby.

When in doubt, leave it out. This milk tastes sour. That bucket is the best deal for your money. She isn't answering her phone. Doesn't anybody appreciate theater? We'll leave now. Add that to my bill. Deirdre should be encouraged. Wasn't he killed by a car? He ordered me to stand up.