304-648-8107

We need each other. They charge tax on liquor in the U.S. The mayor of New York made an effort to streamline municipal government. She is two years older than you. I would like to have dinner. Suresh wanted to go over a few things with Knut.

304-648-8107

Do you have an extra room? He is much better than you.

304-648-8107

John jumped to his feet the moment the bell rang.

304-648-8107

I won't forget you. Never dig straight down! She will perceive his irony.

304-648-8107

He cannot buy a car, still less a house. I think you should tell Franklin the truth. This is never going to end. It was not unexpected. He had a reputation for carelessness.

304-648-8107

I know exactly what I'm asking. Why don't they like me? I thought I was his best friend. Bring her along. I never get to see you anymore. I think you've been very generous. He looks as poor as ever. Rogue spoke very well. Why isn't Srinivasan doing this?

304-648-8107

In the morning, I like to put honey on my toast. Our class reunion brought back old memories of when we were students. So, you are smart, young, creative, talented, ambitious, self-confident, full of new ideas? And you have got at least something you are actually able to do, haven't you? Kieran gave Kirsten a black eye.

304-648-8107

Are you afraid of bats? I still can't believe this is all happening. She came off sailing across the Pacific. Sergeant sided with Kyung. He made a speech in support of the plan. You weren't here last year. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt and a trucker hat. The troops marched past.

304-648-8107

Maps were distributed to all the soldiers. She still keeps her babies for longer. I can seldom find time for reading. What other explanation is there? I ate lunch two hours ago. I'll buy a watch for my son. Where do you want to go next weekend?

304-648-8107

I think it was Coleen's idea. I saw your shop board out there on road. She's not in the mood. What do you like on your salad? Take them all to my office.

304-648-8107

I think Lisa is intense. I don't need money at present. Have you seen them around?

304-648-8107

We used the transcripts of the recordings of telephone conversations. Your plan requires a large amount of money.

304-648-8107

The cat hissed at Polly. Do you speak Spanish? I've been on my feet all day, so I just need to sit down for a while. I can't get them out of my mind. The heat is making me crave for an ice cream. Do you think Markus is unsociable? How do you avoid getting sweat in your eyes? Am I ready to die? The car is yellow.

304-648-8107

It is quite strange that she should say so. Freedom of speech is now taken as a matter of course. I'd like to see him now. Did you mention my book? Len and I'll wait for you. We all anticipate seeing you next weekend.

304-648-8107

I feel like eating something sweet. That's what I'm betting. I hope you can avoid making all the stupid mistakes that I made.