(305) 955-1822

Did you find what you were looking for? Attached you will find the VAT invoice for your recent purchase.

(305) 955-1822

Claudia couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

(305) 955-1822

His ex-wife obtained a court order that forbid him from coming closer than 200 yards. I write to Erwan Le Bourdonnec. Why isn't it red and puffy? The best way to get rid of stress is to do a little exercise. I thought that I should succeed. Leo spent most days begging for money in front of tourist attractions. That was foolish of them. If you were to leave Boston, it would be better for both of us. Perhaps he will come. She could no longer provide for her kids.

(305) 955-1822

Spock thinks he knows best. It's her problem, not mine. Why don't you go get him? The olm is my favourite animal, due to its grotesque appearance. I married off my daughter.

(305) 955-1822

Bonnie isn't right.

(305) 955-1822

It's necessary to comply with a law.

(305) 955-1822

It's a huge commitment. To know is one thing, and quite another to do. I could do with some help. Who else knows about this? Don't tell Cyrus I'm coming. That's not for me to say. Kelvin corrected himself.

(305) 955-1822

My companions, who weren't wearing hats, apparently had their noses and cheeks turn red. There's a use of body language. It took us a long time to get to Boston. Neville was incredulous. It is said that Dutch are tolerant. We might not be so lucky next time. I love dreaming up sentences to post on tatoeba. The house requires large repairs. It cost less than fifteen dollars.

(305) 955-1822

That'll help. Stop being so bull-headed! Is Thomas a common name where you live?

(305) 955-1822

She sold all of her furniture, so she could afford to feed herself and her dog. When will the new magazine come out?

(305) 955-1822

To tell the truth, I don't like him. You're old enough to take care of yourself. Don't worry about him, he's all words. I think Kristen will ask you to marry him. He is an expert driver. You had better study English thoroughly. Where do you want to go for your summer vacations this year? All of you must do your own work.