Is this the first time you've eaten Japanese food? I doubt that Ben will ever learn how to speak French properly. Were these pictures taken in Germany? The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude. Don't you trust Heather? Jay has no right to say that. Come along with us if you like. Fight like men. She is frank in speech. I neither drink nor smoke.

Please take the bread with the tongs, thank you. These stories are told in colloquial and everyday language. Is there an index to the book? You can see me in the front row!

But this is not true. Have they arrived yet? Clarence gave a sigh of relief. People need to remember that. I raise cattle. Do you have a T-shirt I can borrow? I have not eaten anything for the last three days. I think we should help you. Do you like the movie? I thought Wolf was your brother.

Oh! How cruel is it to love when we are apart from the one we love! I can't go on without Penny.

She spent her life in pursuit of the truth. Who started Disneyland? She had a happy childhood. Juliet keeps things to himself. I didnt know they had real bears in the city, so it was cute to watch them! John comes from Florida and his wife from California. Snow is falling thick and fast.

This is the first time I've ever knocked a dog down with my car. Keep clear. We have a lot more in common than I realized. We do what we want. I still can't remember what I'm supposed to do. When I got to his house, he had already been taken away. I asked her to unlock the door. The choice of presents makes no difference to us.

One third of children who die before the age of 5 die from malnutrition. I am just dying for a Coke right now. How much time do you spend playing games? Who's responsible for this? I haven't slept in two days. The chapter on the Russian Revolution really blew me away. What were you dreaming about when I woke you?

A car licence can be held from age 18. I cut my finger while trying to open the package. My colleague and her husband are both American. You never know who's watching. Panzer only slept for a few hours. Carol asked me if he could close the windows. I'm on my way over. King didn't go to class. I think Marguerite is a good leader.

Alison was sentenced last October. We all have fun. I didn't anticipate this. The raven croaked from the old yew-tree. I spoke to him on the phone last night. Go ahead and ask them. You'd better not wait any longer. Just shut up. They were out of breath after swimming across the river.

He broke his arm. I would like to play golf. Why are you so poor when you're so smart?

You will be sorry for it some day. I'd just like to know what you think. I have eight siblings. That boy can't be very healthy, as he only eats fast foods. He left his wife and shacked up with a woman half her age. She returned to Japan. He has a talent for acting. I want to know why you didn't get here on time. In any case, I won't change my mind. He will break up with her.

One day you'll be able to walk. Herbert is going to come after us, isn't he? I saw a few drunks in the park singing and dancing. I shouldn't have brought this up. I'm sorry. I will not be able to give you a lesson tomorrow. Most of the station disintegrated as it fell through Earth's atmosphere. He asked me where his book was. As it turned out, Giles was able to do what he thought he wouldn't be able to do. Are you sure you don't have enough money to buy that?

She does not understand English. What time does the next train going to Tokyo leave? I'm using a computer. Carter was perfectly fine. Do you know how to make ice cream?

Justin would make a very good spy.

Their names were erased from the list. Roger didn't clap after Ron's performance. I'd never met Moe before this morning. Saumya is looking at the painting. That still doesn't solve the problem. My legs feel wobbly. A team of paramedics is standing by.

Do one thing at a time. He said, "My car is always breaking down." Don't act so innocent. Johnathan lives in an apartment. They found a secluded beach where they spent the day. It's difficult to understand why you want to go. Kayvan is a cheerleader.

I'll ask him about it tomorrow. It's very risky. Have you met Cliff's new girlfriend? You're not going to tell me what I want to know, are you? Debbie is missing the little finger on his left hand. Sriram has learned a valuable lesson. Just buy her some candy. No one pays attention to him. "What were you like in high school?" "I was quiet but really good at chemistry." I don't buy it.

Determination is everything. Joubert is spirited. Can you describe to me the difference between black tea and green tea? Mum, what is the address of Father Christmas? I would like to send him a letter. Are you a believer? What did they offer? I'd be thrilled if I were invited. Grub's up! Proper ID is required.

What were you telling her? How hard can that be? Bring your own mug. Experience is important. I get only five days off this summer. We have a choice now. That's real funny. That's what you get for your trouble.