In 1957, the Soviet Union sent a female dog named Laika into space. I can't pay the rent. We've become good friends. Tammy hopes you'll speak to Mitchell. Emma has suggested one possible solution. My watch is very accurate. Maria blew a kiss to Lui and hid quiveringly under the sofa. I will go back and fetch it.

I was already employed at a restaurant. Let Lanny help you. I finished first. I saw him just this morning. Look for my cat under the bed. Keep an eye on Casey.

He is a diligent student. He studies three hours every day. My arm has been troubling me ever since my accident. You're a filthy liar! Jarmo has cancer. Tim didn't intend to let Srinivas kiss him. Who gave us all that money? Marsha asked Adam out to dinner, but she said no.

May I put it on again? Einstein loved playing the violin. I was born in the winter. I heard you have a beautiful voice. International Business Machines Corporation, based in Armonk, New York, is the world's largest computer firm. Hamilton and Nicolette will get married next month. Could you save this dress for me?

Alison is vain, isn't he? The doctor says you're going to need a lot of rest. Hang on a while!

Who wrote this report?

I don't have time to help her. I've got the money. Craps is a piece of cake if you only roll elevens. Hang on. The ambulance will get here in just a little bit. May I come to see you this afternoon? Is Mr. Brown a doctor? I went fishing in the river. It was a massacre. If you don't mind my asking, why did you go out yesterday? The examination is at hand.

She's doing very well today. Stephan was a psychology major. Kay can eat just about anything. Pratap put on his cufflinks.

The treatment prolonged the agony. Can you prove the validity of your assertion? I think Paola is unpleasant. That's not a valid argument. It's a logical fallacy. This is a hectoliter of wine. The nurse gave them flu shots.

I have to call Luc. I expected more from you. I was about to leave when Werner appeared out of the blue. Will is at the pool with his friends. He cares a lot about his reputation. He was the first actor I had met in my life. I told you I made a mistake. Not less than fifty passengers were injured in the traffic accident. The movie wasn't as funny as the book. Come, eat the fruits in the kitchen.

She offered me a beer. I live and work in France. Kevyn won't even speak to Jeannie. Do you want to eat prawns? People can easily start loving, but not so easily stop. The rough terrain checked the progress of the hikers.

He is running. I thought we could sit here for a while and just talk. Patty didn't like the way Lea cooked vegetables. Poverty is everywhere.