He succeeded to his father's large property. Shouldn't we be helping them? Spike goes to school by bicycle. I can't start up my computer. What am I supposed to do? He was wounded in the battle. It would do you good. Did you buy her a dog? Are you going back to the house?

Emily won first prize in the speech contest. Donovan came to my office on Monday. There's no minimum wage here. Hsi has already hired a new lawyer. I totally agree with that.

It is essential that we find it. Listen to further instructions from emergency broadcast stations. Butler is friendly with everyone. In 2015, NASA plans to launch the Magnetospheric Multiscale, or MMS, mission. I heard that she got married and she had a kid. The Sanssouci Palace is in the rococo style.

Oh! Show me how. This is the first time I've ever sung in Russian. I eagerly await your decision. My parents said it's bad luck to walk on your knees. They're good friends of ours. What are you two arguing about now? He held a ball-point by the wrong end. Turner stands out among the painters of his time. Straka was held hostage. You were always too easy on Neal.

Man is a slave to habits. I really don't want anything to eat right now. I'll buy a Ford. We felt sorry for the error. He has more books than he can read in his entire life.

I did everything I could to stop Duane. They complemented each other.

Tell Cliff to come home. The free market system is endangered.

That's what we call an "otoshidama". I bought this as a gift for Steve.

Michel read about Julia's accident in the newspaper. I'm pretty sure it was Margaret that I saw. I like the arrangement of the furniture in this room. The plant has an underground stem. She treated his wound. Murthy caught Skeeter smoking a cigarette. It's a beautiful day in Poland! Everybody at school knows your name.

Knuckling under could be described as cooperation, or selling out, depending on the point of view. Nothing but your love can save her now. Could I borrow a hammer? Troy and Tharen walked back home together. My mother is from Benin. She is Beninese.

You could say this translation is historically accurate. Sorrel and I have been friends since middle school. You're the only mirror for me. How is this word pronounced? Malloy wonders if the painter will be able to disguise the small holes in the walls. They have developed a privacy policy that covers how they collect, use, disclose, transfer, and store your information. And the violence cause a silence. She is in a temper, because she missed her usual train in the subway and had to walk to work.

This puzzle will be completed by tomorrow. Can I go surfing? Possums feed on eucalyptus trees. Why wasn't Peter notified? You can always count on me. I can't believe I just hugged you. I have no idea what he's talking about. It's locked.

I can't forgive what you did. There was a large harvest of peaches last year.

I got a long letter from my folks. He is not as lazy a student as you think. I sort of understand. It will be cold. The leaders of the Union agitated for higher wages.

There were no railroads at that time in Japan.

Is that the key you are looking for?

I like the way you talk. The old castle is a popular tourist attraction. Giovanni always complains that Brendan drives too fast. He stamped out a fire.

Kemal certainly is intelligent. Have you ever seen him dance? We can't waste any more time.