Clifford never wrote me back.

Is that going to happen soon? They began walking toward her. I think I've found something. We have a big dog. Bobbie is no ordinary man. Cristina is the kind of guy who likes to try new things. Let's see if I can help. I know how scared you must've been. When are you going to tell them? I question your loyalty.

Don't be peeved. You stink of cigarettes. I could die of fright. I'd like to see what you have in your hand. You think you know more than what I do. I'm just a little dizzy. Did I tell you I got a new job? It's not so bad.

Remember, you're pregnant. Terri has a black cat. What was he up to then? Panacea has been in the hospital for three weeks. What else are you considering? Dan would want us to continue. I can't put up with his insolence.

She tried not to shed a tear. I read your letter to my family. Keep in touch by mail. Alastair lives in our neck of the woods. You said that you hated her. Yoko will go to Kyoto next week. We gave up trying. Sjouke asked Plastic for some money. Today I saw a very enjoyable film.

Brodie is still sitting. He went to Paris two years ago. Well, aren't you glad to see me? We're not talking about that any more. He is a complete monarch. I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. I just want to know why you brought me here. What happens in your country?

Time Square is empty. They turned a desert into a green garden. This book is a little out of date. I regret kissing you. Why on earth did you give him such a name? Bob got impatient at his wife's delay. What do you want in return?

That's a tough cookie. I expect that he will help us. During that month, he had no money on which to live. I didn't murder anyone. Do you also accept American Express? Eh? When did it start raining? I didn't notice at all.

Who painted this beautiful picture? I'm the youngest of three children. The fat woman, the young couple, the sleeping Indian and the tall man in black, but now skin and flesh and hair had disappeared, and empty eye sockets stared from gleaming white skulls. Never say die. My Twitter account is suspended because of spamming. There were a number of reasons for this accident. I have an appointment with him. Kenn would make a good teacher.

Granville's not a nice guy.

Shyam makes Kyung happy. When I drive, I always avoid trucks. I wouldn't recommend it. His notion was neither concrete nor abstract. I may have to get rid of her.

Emmett sued Tatoeba for spreading his personal matters all over the Internet. I think there's going to be trouble. Inhumanity is one of the signal and characteristic qualities of humanity. Today, people all over the world are moving out of small villages in the country to go and live in big, noisy cities.

I thought Eli would lose his temper.

He took her out for a drive. "Here are some flowers for you." "Thanks. They're gorgeous." Recently someone told me about a website, tatoeba.org, a language website apparently, which I will be sure to check out.

He plays the piano for his own amusement. Everyone came except for Marco. The image of my mother is on my mind. You're going to a movie? I'm aware of the fact. I was entirely ignorant of the matter.

Can you push the door open? Joubert could've refused. It's only a matter of time before the meteor strikes. We need a hand. That's a big change. A cup of hot soup relaxed me.

Roy was wounded in the attack.

I asked Lonhyn why he didn't want to go to the zoo with us. Jarl walked quietly. God, let the village be safe! The pond was completely frozen in the morning. When did I do that? Snow overtook the rain. It's going to be cool this weekend. I don't think we get those over here in the UK. You are Simon, son of John. We can go.