307-798-1026

She'll be gone abroad in another six months. His quick temper will get him in trouble one day. You should not trust him. I'll write to Alain again. It's quite painless. We knew you'd be upset. There's a book on my desk. May I ask them a few questions? It's time to open the third wardrobe.

307-798-1026

What makes you think that Francisco is Canadian? The two sisters are so much alike that we find it rather difficult to tell one from the other. The driver stopped the bus.

307-798-1026

We're going to wait here for David. Nauru is called "Naoero" in Nauruan. He reads a lot of books. I would offer you a coffee if you had the time.

307-798-1026

Mother and motherland are greater than heaven. I advise you to go to Boston with Bruno. There are stores along the street. Let's flip a coin. I want to live by myself. Once a species goes extinct, it's gone forever.

307-798-1026

We both saw you. The pencil is on the book. I painted the gate blue. How does he teach his kids manners? Cary has never been mean to me. He's okay. The Japanese telephone system is highly efficient.

307-798-1026

Heinz and I were just talking about you. Antonio is drop dead gorgeous.

307-798-1026

Anderson showed Joni the tattoo on his arm. The Mongolian dinosaur was sold in New York for a million dollars. I have nothing to say to any of you.

307-798-1026

I'll have another beer. I wouldn't miss it for the world! Is it obligatory to rent a car? There is no use crying for help. No one will hear you. Are you sure Margot's going to be there? We won't be able to help Leif. Time goes very swiftly. Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: Few people are interested, and the frog dies.

307-798-1026

Which group is your friend in? She copied a sentence. The condom broke. You will never fail to be moved by the sight. It's coming up for Christmas. Don't forget to put out the fire. It has been getting colder and colder, and I spend much more time in my futon. She was borne away by an impulse. If one does not have a hobby, his life may be desolate.

307-798-1026

The crowd went silent. This stone has a hole in the center. You're the victim of a hoax. Wake me up at 7:00 tomorrow morning. Ramadoss wondered what he could do.

307-798-1026

Harry isn't going back to Boston. I'll have to have my camera repaired. I slept a lot. It's safe to eat the fish. I'm a congruent man. I wonder if I should just pretend to appreciate the dinner that Murat made for us. I thought we could walk home today.