307-798-1026

This desk is used by Yumi. I felt ready to give in because of my miserable failure. Let Tor have it.

307-798-1026

Ami was surprised by her own daring. That would be different. We'll help Ro, but not now. Can you order them for me? He'll rip my head off. I've decided that I won't go to the party. The police officer pointed his pistol at the criminal, who, in turn, held his pistol directly pointed at the officer. Neither had the advantage, the position was a stalemate. Please send details of these courses. How did you get here before me?

307-798-1026

She doesn't have any enemies.

307-798-1026

My lungs were screaming for air. Isn't a problem at all, is it? There may be microscopes involved, bringing us ever closer to the heart of the matter; but even microbiology is objective, adding to knowledge by putting space between an object and its observer. Emily can swim.

307-798-1026

You've upset Blake. I feel lucky. He has a good palate for wine. We did our best to help them. Brett wasn't able to carry all of the books. It was really neat. What's the minimum salary in the Czech Republic? It really doesn't seem fair.

307-798-1026

I'm really anxious to know what my parents are going to give me for my birthday. How do you know Ole is there? Why is Mariou laughing at you? You have to be patient about your recovery.

307-798-1026

Take the one you like best, whichever it is. To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose. Mr Smith is an acquaintance of hers.

307-798-1026

Buzz off. This company has a fine organization. I can't believe you thought I was cheating. The government did all it could to break family ties. Sorry. I missed the train. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. The police found them out very soon. Car accidents are the leading cause of death for teenagers in the United States. It took me three trips to the supermarket to buy everything we needed for tonight's party.

307-798-1026

Do you know any French? Take a seat, Briggs. I've had a really hard day. He might not have eaten for days.

307-798-1026

I can't go back in there.

307-798-1026

Can't you ever be punctual? I have been waiting here for one hour. The politician first made a name for himself as an actor. Let him finish. Kent carries a flask of Tequila with him wherever he goes. I actually agree with her. Examples of drupes - also called stone fruits - include cherries, damsons, olives, dates, and apricots.

307-798-1026

What if the problem is him? Excuse me, where is the post office?

307-798-1026

I'm going to talk to him. Kit doesn't need to be at today's meeting. A cobra bit Olaf. Is Dad in the kitchen? Krzysztof and Adlai are happy together. You didn't tell him what I wrote in my diary.

307-798-1026

A little make-up worked wonders with her. It would have been better if you had not gone there. It's thanks to you. Maria spends a lot of money on clothes. I'm taking everything with me. Michel and Courtney are both in their thirties. I don't like him anymore.

307-798-1026

Gerald plays in a band and she's the lead singer. I wash my face every evening to get my makeup off. Don't cut off my head! For then I could not repent of my sin. But cut off my feet with the red shoes. That was a very kind act. They'll make a new mistake. Playing baseball is a sport, and climbing mountains is a sport, too. That's what they don't understand. Learning English is hard work. Pradeep would've succeeded if he'd worked harder. Alain wasn't foolish enough to tell Spudboy what had really happened.

307-798-1026

Let's not even worry about that today. Sangho called Barry to ask her to help at the bake sale. I must have forgotten it. Radek keeps encouraging Allan to do things on her own. We'll talk to Sofoklis then make up our minds. I got off at the bus stop and went to the right. He took her in his arms.

307-798-1026

I wasn't on duty then. What do you have in the box? This month's poetry slam was won by a poet named Bernard Jackson. Do not fear that which is the final end of life: he who fears death eschews the joys of life. As far as I know, he is one of the best doctors in town. We tricked them. I welded one. The sky is a hazy shade of winter. I'm not thirty years old.

307-798-1026

Toerless had a pious reputation. Do we have any French homework that needs to be turned in tomorrow? This is difficult. This is the best time of the year.