307-996-3255

We anticipate success. Hay is for horses. Daniel is making mango juice. Fine, Art. Have it your way. Give him a dollar. I plan on living in the city.

307-996-3255

We still don't have everything we need. Could I turn off the light? To do him justice, we must admit that his intentions were good.

307-996-3255

Timo told Donovan not to go there alone. This is going to be great. Tell Wilmer it's important. Can computers translate literary works? The cat was scared by an unfamiliar noise.

307-996-3255

Dana was admitted into the hospital. Maybe I should talk to Edwin. Tell me, how did he get that? It's now time for you to go home. I didn't say I was scared. I'm going to hide somewhere near here. Playing tennis is easy for me.

307-996-3255

What is your favorite boy band? Ooh, you don't know? It's probably not OK. I'll answer for his character. I know him very well. He is a real gentleman. I just wanted to come home.

307-996-3255

I have never seen anyone who could solve that problem without help. I'd like a single with a shower, please. He is somewhat addicted to alcohol. Let's quit fighting before somebody gets hurt.

307-996-3255

What shall we do tonight? Well, I must disagree. What is she drinking? Ritalynne passed the puck to Jackye. I'm sure she is going to sing at church tomorrow.

307-996-3255

Ritchey told me he wanted to quit the company. We saw the child get on the bus. She's dancing with another man. Ramiro didn't have the heart to tell Olaf the truth. Joseph can do it in 10 minutes. I like basketball, but I can't play. I sure hope he passes the test. Takayuki is getting leaner and stronger. Don't pry into my private life. I opened the window.

307-996-3255

I do not need money now. Randy told Bobby to keep the windows opened. Why pay when you can get it for free? Let me help you up the steps. Can you recommend me a place to stay in London? Either Ann or Carol is going to take care of the baby. Children are sometimes afraid of the dark. Would you like to meet Vassos? Are you from Boston, too? They had an extraordinary relationship.

307-996-3255

I sometimes get uneasy about the future. Two friends brought him help. I looked round the inside of the house. Hey, if dinner isn't ready by seven, I'm going to a restaurant.

307-996-3255

Would you like to hear the parrot talk? Germans value a strong social welfare state.