South Korea is called "Hanguk" in Korean. Vassos gave it to us. Bugger off, will you? Don't sit up till late. Why don't you come to my house and play the piano? The challenges are enormous. Dick isn't eating an apple.

I want to beat him. Some say the boat got lost, others say it was swallowed by a whale. I regretted having done it. I never can tell when Lance is upset. If you study new words, then use them more so that you will be able to more quickly memorize them. I'm not suggesting that you did anything.

He is not very good company. She was asked to go out with him. Donnie didn't tell anyone what his plans were.

How did you like the party? The Netherlands and the Isles of Scilly technically warred for 335 years. Her disappearance gave zest to the mystery. She waits tables for a living. She doesn't wear thongs. How high is this mountain? Squirrels love climbing trees. I will deal with her myself. This is the easy part. If you see Mr. Long, please don't forget to ask him how his wife's doing.

Carl needs to pay. My name's not The. It's John. He said to me: "I lost my textbook yesterday morning". I thought Benson was stupid. Lin is pretty tall. Year after year, production continued to increase.

Could I have your autograph on this book? He will get an average mark at worst. I asked around about you. Dan knocked Linda unconscious and dragged her to the basement. The old man in front of us is ninety-two years old. Let me answer Mehrdad's question. I'll take a vacation this week. Get your hands off of him. Yesterday, I had him take my photograph.

Rodrigo's family went to the dog pound to adopt a dog. Where is Father? He has been keeping company with Sumitro for three years. He went mad because of the shock. They relaxed on the beach. I'm looking for erotic science fiction novels. I asked Jarl if he wanted something to eat and he said yes. My family's well. And how about all of yours? I feel so happy when I'm with you.

Is this a flower? Relations between China and Japan have been tense recently. The plans for the offensive were secret.

We are very grateful to you for all the help you have given us. His contract runs for one more year. French isn't my first language.

He demanded that I should pay the money at once. Make contact when it is convenient.