Syun says he was confused. In the late 1940s, George Gamow, a Russian-American physicist, conceived of the Big Bang theory as we know it today. He and his colleagues proposed that if a big bang had occurred, it would have left an afterglow, traces of background radiation that would still be present. They communicate disapproval by shaking their heads. When did you last talk to her? Presley was treated like a king. Dori seems to be an honest person. The CD isn't labelled. How's that possible? For over three hundred years, the Great Red Spot has been observed on Jupiter.

I hope you liked it and that you come back soon. We often tell each other stories. Gil seems healthy. You know how to repair computers, don't you? Willie is a strong woman. I didn't steal anything from you. I'm not going to let you waste my time. This is a big project. He advocated abolishing death penalty distinctions. Ask him to stay a while.

Taking care of animals is a valuable experience. No, I'm not a teacher. I'm only a student. What is at issue in this debate is the survival of our planet. That's my best guess.

We won't be in Boston until next Monday. Do you see that house? That's my house. My grandfather is living on a pension. He's young, maybe too young. Pilar is already dressed for work.

I lost the watch my sister had given me for my birthday. The Italians always drink wine. She pushed her way through the crowd. Prices are going down. Welcome to Tatoeba. I accept, but only under one condition.

I have a friend in real estate. He's a carbon copy of his father. No, I cannot believe what you say. Your purse is similar to mine. The last time I saw Doyle he didn't look too well. Casey was eliminated in the second round of the contest. Maybe we can help them. Have you tried telling Rudolph that?

You'd have to ask them. Where is my hedgehog? This is the car with the most speed. I think Bart is patient. Sonny was surprised by what he learned. Their furniture is more aesthetic than practical. Scot is playing it safe. I didn't know you were Canadian.

What makes you think I like you? Ninja was left out. Sofia realized that his father could no longer recognize him as his son. The outraged employee resigned at once. Tell Oscar that joke you told me yesterday. Soohong didn't offer us anything to eat. We had a good deal of rain last summer. Bucky wants me to stay for a couple of weeks.

We'll make it together! Old is old enough to be my grandfather.

I cannot scratch. I don't have finger nails. As far as I am concerned I can leave today. Everybody thinks that they are ready for their old age. We had a very good time last night. It is rude not to tip a waiter. They followed him. The chain is no stronger than its weakest link.

Let me handle it. The waiter did his best to please the customers. I've got to help Yvonne. Those two don't get along. Miriam will pay the bill. This wine tastes good. I wish you weren't so far away. This is the third time I've heard this song today.

Thank you for the present. No matter how hard you try, you can't finish it in a day. Slartibartfast opened the truck door. This is difficult to believe. I think it's time for me to consider going on a diet. I died.

Please tell me your real name. He that is giddy thinks the world turns round. Tell me what you mean. Jack came back home tired. His complete ignorance of the accident surprised me. Do you know any female pilots? Hey, Renu, look on the bright side. That story is far fetched. Are we all here?

Please don't make me help her. Write the alphabet in capitals. Modern art doesn't interest me. Spock says that he has never eaten an artichoke. How would you say that in German? I'll be meeting Moe's parents tonight.

He rose from his seat. Wolfgang succumbed to Ira's influence. Gretchen will go for days without smoking a cigarette. He is said to know a lot about Spain. Where did you find her picture? I am accustomed to studying English every evening. Bart thinks that she is ugly.

There are a lot of legends in Japan.

No one could solve the problem. I'm not going to talk to you. Tell her not to come. All the villagers went into the mountains to look for a missing cat. The pollution worsens with each year. Slartibartfast and Annard have nothing in common. That may be what happened. The man who was arrested for murder asked to plead the fifth.

It's not time to stop yet. You can rest. It made me sick. I believe there is a day of reckoning coming on this. I have Diane's keys. Claudia could have said it for all I knew. You seem a little frazzled. They didn't speak to me. Irfan can stay here a little longer if he wants to. She burned herself while lighting a cigarette.

Leon works for the German Aerospace Center. You not only look like Claudio, you sound like him. Respect your elders. Europe is more dangerous than I thought. I have to beat my brains out to understand math. All Renu wants is a cheeseburger. Nobody called her. This is the first time I've gone to the beach. Become more flexible! The museum guard told us not to touch anything.