309-292-0363

Wit gives zest to conversation. He is keen on soccer. I can't speak to them. Where is the nearest subway station? The sky's the limit. I hope there's plenty of air in here. He chanced on a rare book at a second-hand bookstore. The kids are up to something. They had a long wait for the bus.

309-292-0363

I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do about it. Carbon Dioxide is sometimes harmful to the human. Don't let go of my hand. It seems that Jean-Christophe is unable to solve the problem. I was sixteen years younger than him. Time has no end. It's endless. Last night, we watched television together. He exchanges money at the bank.

309-292-0363

Nikolai's a nice guy. Everyone likes him. It was nice of you to go to so much trouble. Griff couldn't decide where to plant the tree. You need to come at once. Before you give orders, you must learn to obey. What made him so angry then, I wonder? Lewis looks very afraid.

309-292-0363

The price includes postage charges. His handwriting is bad. There was a woman in the passenger seat of Rajesh's car. It is still too early. Christofer isn't any taller than I am. The stars are too far away. We are liable for the damage. Jerry sized up the situation at a glance. Can you believe Denis is still only thirteen? I'm not going to give you my phone number.

309-292-0363

He's reading a novel. Dan was in the army. Would you like me to see you home? I don't think Agatha trusts Rodger. You're a sight for sore eyes. The clock is broken. How much should I tip? Shouldn't you be at work? I can understand French to a certain extent. I want everyone to be there.

309-292-0363

These are my son's cookies. He raised his hand and so did Tomer. You'll have to drive.

309-292-0363

Why do you always seem to want to argue? I'm on crutches for the next month. Do you know Mr. Takahashi? Of course, Joseph is wrong.

309-292-0363

I know I can make a team. She lost her son in a car accident.

309-292-0363

That is self-evident. They bore me. I'll be staying. Her condition is improving after the operation. I went to Boston with them. My cat is running around the room. The young woman was carrying an infant in her arms. No one cares. You really don't believe that, do you?

309-292-0363

Let's turn over a new leaf. Where did you want to take him? Emil knew he was right.

309-292-0363

Vassos has just come home. You and I are old friends. Everyone's looking at us. The situation could only be settled by war. My father sat reading the evening paper. What did you talk to her about? Dan dated Linda for a very short period of time. Do you think she still cares about me? What kinda sorcery is this? When will Mr. Suzuki be leaving Japan?

309-292-0363

Laurent has got his own problems. The results of the experiment were mixed. Some participants reacted positively, but others offered severe criticism. After a week, Devon had well and truly worn out his welcome. Why would you want to hire Lum? Why did you pick him? My heart sings to see you. You've lost the ability to concentrate.

309-292-0363

They argue a lot. I hope we'll see him again. This is the house that he lives in. Phillip didn't sleep very well last night. Michelle did what he believed was right. She was born in Rome. He solved the problem on his own.

309-292-0363

I'm supposed to eat with Will this evening. There was nothing for it but to wait for her. That is completely irrelevant. Overseas food exports are one of the mainstays of agribusiness. I'm thinking there may not be enough time for me to eat before the meeting. I am unable to finish my homework. He is inside this house. I'm sure Charlie is right.

309-292-0363

Byron isn't suffering. There's nothing to eat. The French flag is blue, white and red. He took what little money I had. There is only one thing to do. Do you have professional experience? I asked for one. I don't have time for this nonsense.