309-845-0928

They went out of the room, one after another. Jennifer can ride a bicycle.

309-845-0928

I am not ashamed of my father's poverty. I want you to let me go. The students are busy preparing for the test. I'll send word to Seymour. We're going to have a lot of fun. I felt completely happy. What is the exact meaning of this word?

309-845-0928

Get along with you! He'll be asleep. My mother spends a lot of money on clothes. Outside the town a great scaffold had been erected, and all round were standing the soldiers, and hundreds of thousands of people. The King and Queen were sitting on a magnificent throne opposite the judges and the whole council. You've got to work really hard. She can speak three languages. Allen knows about this already. Giovanni won't budge. I saw the movie on video.

309-845-0928

When do classes start? What are you looking for in my room? I know that Nancy likes music. Rules are important for everyone. Shuvra suggested that Norm see a doctor.

309-845-0928

Adolfo is from Bolivia. He is Bolivian. Let the buyer beware. Kerry has been a good teammate.

309-845-0928

I like to play basketball. Sean was arrested trying to board a ferry to France. Can we get it fixed? I went to Uzbekistan. It was truly depressing. He gave a minute description of the dinner party. How windy it is today!

309-845-0928

Vickie is complaining to the manager. The laws of a land embody the spirit of its people. She pushed him away. Don't tell anyone our plan. Then they were hindered by the birch-trees, whose branches almost put their eyes out. But the little sister tied the twigs together with a piece of ribbon, and they got past safely. He and his wife had eight children. Tell me when you're done. It may be that my Lord guideth me unto a nearer way of truth than this. Shall I pour some beer for you?

309-845-0928

He is a good scholar, and what is better, a good teacher. We can't let them do that. They will debate the question tomorrow. John F. Fitzgerald was elected mayor of Boston in 1906. His driving privileges were revoked.

309-845-0928

I attend scientific conferences. The box was crushed during transport and the contents flew out. Why did Guillermo kill Roxane? She is a good student. Thanks God, you are fine. Her character is similar to yours. It's clear that it's so.

309-845-0928

That happened a long time ago.

309-845-0928

I wanted everyone to get along. We think that Carsten is an honest person. Doctors make the worst patients. It's never happened to me. That's a strange name for a company. Diane showed Ted around the house. Micky needed thirteen stitches. I'll see Alan tomorrow. She's strong and sexy.

309-845-0928

Have you ever heard someone speaking French? Television enables us to learn about foreign manners and customs. Wash blood with blood. Don't worry, everyone makes mistakes. Roger picked flowers for Dawson. A middle-aged woman with a knapsack on her back seemed to be looking for a place to sit down. Is your car new? Jenine has cut down on drinking.

309-845-0928

It wasn't luck. My car, which broke down yesterday, has not been repaired yet.

309-845-0928

My father is an English language teacher. Write with pen and ink. I looked Miki in the eyes and told him the truth.

309-845-0928

I'm a zombie! Skiing is fun. Joachim is having a birthday bash this weekend. Even a nightingale isn't without its gall. Let me see what it looks like. From the top of that tall building, you can easily see the city.

309-845-0928

All of a sudden, the barn went up in flames. They ordered two shots and two beers. The second part of the book is set in England. It's when you teach foreigners Chinese that you realize just how flawed your own Chinese is. She swallowed it hook, line and sinker. She made a great discovery while yet a young student. Oh, you are early this morning. Got into debt right up to my ears. His life is free from care. Saad is not as good as she thinks.