The United States is a republic. He consulted with some of the staff on the matter. We mustn't waste our energy stocks. Music is the soul of geometry. I don't think it would be a good idea to do that. Such a man cannot be relied upon. He is fighting with his back to the wall in the election.

Russia expresses regret for those lost in the hostage incident. Roman blushed. If he is absent, we will not have an English test. He had a loving family.

The small fork is for your salad, and the large one is for the main course. I'm looking for people to speak Esperanto with. I am not a lion but I too can roar. Understanding is essential. They sell apples, oranges, eggs, and so on. Donna doesn't know who's who. The men achieved their objectives. Don't put off your departure on account of me.

Step inside. Did you know that Patty could speak French?

Hey, there's no pulse.

If Panzer has a problem with me, he should tell me. Have a nice summer vacation.

I wonder what Caleb's salary is. In America everybody is of opinion that he has no social superiors, since all men are equal, but he does not admit that he has no social inferiors. She can't stop them. I would have wanted to cross him off of the list. Aoi is a good dancer. Please ensure that your speakers are connected and sound turned up. Please note that the file size to be viewed/downloaded is large so the download times may vary depending upon the local internet connectivity.

Nothing happens overnight. I am here for twelve days. I'm going to watch TV. The garden is tended with great care. Lake Towada is in the north of Japan. Those noticed Carole's bandaged wrists. This morning there was a thick layer of frost.

Then, we will go clothes shopping after five o'clock, alright? This country is safe from attack. This store here is open around the clock. Your methods are totally alien to mine. Don't ignore the signs you asked God to show you.

He's a very good teacher, so his children really listen to him. My name was drawn. We must go and see Mac.

Hal tried to control his fear. Who do you know at the Boston Police Department? It was civil of him to offer his seat to the old man.

I can tell this is difficult for you. Are you intentionally trying to confuse me? Thou art That. I often go yachting on weekends. How does the moon shine at night? Laurianne speaks Hiberno-English. Bertrand is driven, isn't he? Are you Stephen's lawyer? This is kind of sad. I handed a map to him.

She pressured him to quit his job. Why are you still with her? I am delighted to meet you. He knows New York inside out. Do you remember the time we went to Boston together? I had nothing to do with that incident. I want her to do it alone. Is it money you want? The real definition of science is that it's the study of the beauty of the world.

What's eating you now?

While there is concern about children's development, there is uncertainty about giving them a lot of lee-way. Lee could get here if he wanted to.

In a liquid rocket, the propellants, the fuel and the oxidizer, are stored separately as liquids and are pumped into the combustion chamber of the nozzle where burning occurs. We have been up all night.

It is silly of me to have made the same mistake twice. I thought it was pathetic. An example is a suggestion, not an order. Sofoklis ignored Alfred's warning.

I struck a match in the darkness. I'll tell her the truth. Gordon doesn't have time to do the laundry. As soon as you get the wall painted, you can go home. What did you want to see me about? I could help you with it. Earnie gives us what we need. There are full body scanners at this airport. Celeste creeps me out.

Let's clean the entire office next Saturday.