Naren asked me to wake him up at six-thirty. When he was young, he liked to go by bike. Do you have any film for this camera? From the corridor, you can reach the living room, the kitchen, and the toilet, or you can take the stairs upstairs, where the bedrooms and the bathroom are. Keep away from the unlicensed taxis. The ship was bound for Cairo. Let's do more. Did Glenn call while I was out? You hurt Roderick pretty bad.

There's something special about this place. Look, I said I was sorry. Mohammad remembers you. He ought to have come by now. It's hard to think of life as easy, but it's easy to think of life as hard. Derek's car cost a lot more than mine did.

They named the spaceship "Discovery." Wes says it's a possibility. We couldn't stop laughing. I have to tell them. The fog began to lift.

It is wrong to make fun of an old man. He gave his blood to help his sister. They are eating bread.

Music is the greatest of the arts.

May we use the language lab? I thought you said it was nothing.

Guilt is written all over your face. Why do you need my help? I enjoy talking with Val. Jane is getting nothing. I have worked a lot this week. They're young. Dan, Linda, Matt, and Rita are my new friends. Don't you see what you've become?

If Kate had made that investment, he'd be a billionaire today. How do I stop him?

I ran into an old friend of mine this morning. Mr. Smith had three sons who became engineers. I have something that might be useful to you. Let's get busy. The band featured Jayesh on guitar, Srivatsan on bass guitar and vocals, John on drums, and Alice on keyboards. I've got to run. Please, don't forget to close the door of the meeting room. You can take or leave my suggestions, as you wish. It's no skin off my nose.

I must prepare their breakfast. I've never seen Scott like that. Moses kept running.

Philip loves me more than you. It cost me more than fifteen shillings.

I said no. Give me a copy of this book. Vijay always lies to me.

I hope the weather will clear up on Sunday. He meets his girlfriend on Saturdays. The girl he loved was Laura Merton, the daughter of a retired Colonel who had lost his temper and his digestion in India, and had never found either of them again. Persons under age are prohibited from smoking. Naresh handed Reiner a large padded envelope. The room is extremely small. I'll keep it for him. The government has made joint efforts to eradicate illiteracy.

You don't have to say you love me. Why were you laughing? You should suppress your old macho ways. I always crammed for my tests overnight when I was a student. Did you hear the news on the radio this morning? It was just an idea.

It's always nice to hear you. I'm no rebel. Randell was sitting on a bench in the park, reading a book. The market for luxury goods is growing fast. I don't know who Jennifer gave that to.