I'll make you wish you had never been born. He opposes me at every turn. Kathleen is the girl of my dreams. Eric asked me if I would help him. Why do people dye their hair?

Tell her for me, OK? Under Europa's icy crust might be an ocean of water. I got bit by mosquitoes all over this area, and it itches so badly I can't stand it. Johnathan's death broke Stacey's heart. I spread marmalade on my bread. Hein's tax rate is 15%, but his secretary's tax rate is 35%. You might be wise to remain silent. Show me what you want. They celebrated Sandra's success in getting a promotion. The tuberculin reaction was negative.

Another fierce battle was ready to begin. This is a powerful laser. I miss you too! I'm afraid I have no choice. Dan heard a gunshot. He was listening with his chin resting on his hand. New Hampshire has some beautiful hiking.

I told you it was a stupid plan. You've got to get a hold of yourself. I want everyone to stay where you are. Vance is the only one who can explain what happened. The king warned her to never leave the castle, to never talk with strangers, to beware of evil counsellors, and especially to be on her guard against strange women. I am not the least bit happy with this e-book revolution. Charley doesn't seem to understand why people don't like him. My sister plays the piano every day. Merton asked Kimmo to drive John to the airport.

I'm looking for a hat to match a brown dress. One should stretch before and after exercising. They are making preparations for the trip. He was born on July 28th, 1888.

Tanaka is usually punctual, isn't he? Is death the only liberation? My laptop has been stolen. Let me say goodbye to him.

She is older than Jane by two years.

I could see traffic lights ahead of my car. This portrait is nearly as large as life. I told him you were coming. Just sign this. I am in communication with her now. Written in plain English, the book can be read even by you.

I must tell him that. The bus driver didn't see the pedestrian. How many times do you have to go to the dentist? We arrived in New York at night. This politician is nothing more than an ass-kisser. I don't trust anyone, not even Philip. He is the more capable of the two boys. How many times do we have to do this?

They went out of sight at last. What are the biggest challenges? Where did you see those women? I want to please you. Shouldn't we leave? Malaclypse explained the rules of the game to Sid.

There's a fine line between assertiveness and aggression. I want to tell them. He likes sleeping. Jagath isn't going to Boston. What do I owe him? I don't think people actually say it that way anymore. He instantly denied it. Why yes, Mr. Fluff is a service animal. Are you sure you're warm enough? I'm good with children.

Wherever you say, Emmett. I know how to take care of myself. I played tennis all day. I tried to get him to come. It's me that went there yesterday. Mitchell refused to help. You're not taking me seriously. The old man made out his will.

I'm coming with her. You should always knock before entering Nathaniel's room. Gordon usually wins arguments. You can't blame a guy for trying. Water spouted from the broken tap. You said you were busy. He stayed at a nice hotel. Why didn't Louiqa just tell us? It was excessive. I hate fluorescent lights.

I went to bed at half past midnight. I think that machine doesn't need any more broken parts. I can't achieve anything with my bare hands. After Srivatsan knew that he was suspected of murder, he went on the run.