Lawrence carefully took off his mask. Look! The car is on fire! Catherine owns everything now. Open your notebooks.

If he's still alive, he'd be very old by now. Rand should've finished his homework by now. She cannot have done such a thing. Is there a student discount? Do you have something to declare? Do you think you could teach me to play the bagpipes? Don't ever do that again. He wanted to test his limits.

Let's grab something to eat. The latter means foregoing certain foods, pleasures, or possessions.

What do you feel like doing now? I've visited many parts of England. You must be joking. For some reason I don't like Vice. Nathan just couldn't help himself.

My little sister can read books well now. My mom gets up early every morning. The people I work with are all very kind. That's just what I've heard. I want to wash up first. Israel is really narrow-minded, isn't he? I intended to succeed. He's ambitious and talented. There was a bunch of geese flying in different groups.

I knew I couldn't trust him. I can't sleep because of the noise. What do you guys think of us?

Don't forget there are exceptions. Cecilia isn't so smart.

I realized it only then. Suppressive cultures are often superstitious. I forgot to pay the electric bill. How did you get so dirty?

Karen's skirt is riding up. If only he had known! The revolution divided many families. Nigel told us about his trip. I'm not finished with Hui. I never learned how to use a microwave oven. Things quickly changed. Claude was careful not to make too much noise.

The question is how will we deal with this situation. I do not want any bananas at all. Where did the money come from? That fellow was fired last week. Please put my room in order while I am out. I hate cats. We didn't fail. She must be a swindler. Who wants to party?

I know Judy is going to the hospital, but I don't know why. Virtue is its own reward. I'll never forget what happened. Let's give Sridhar a little more time. When I snap my fingers, you'll wake up. I've waited for this my whole life. Who has time for this?

I believe she'll arrive in a short time. I want to come back next year.

It occured to me that my sentences may never be translated. The Himalayas were formed by the collision of the tectonic plates of India and Eurasia about 50 million years ago.

He carried a cane. The train was late, but I still arrived to work on time. Betsy didn't notice the mud on his shoes. His behavior is contrary to his belief. How often do you come here? Spudboy, I'm serious. I think she will come. Miriam is a guard. Where did you come from?

This old car is yours if you want it. Matthew told me he didn't get enough sleep. Tomorrow, I'm going to study at the library. You can't always avoid everything. Geoff's parachute didn't open. A friend of mine is very fond of stoats. He took it out from under his coat. She's so young. You won't finish this project.