(316) 707-6324

I have been having to piss since I left the house. I've heard that Willie is now studying French. In the early stages of a new relationship, we can be completely blind to any faults or failings in the person we're in love with. It was harder than I expected. I thought during a long time about what holiday I could talk about. Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.

(316) 707-6324

This year again I found a number of dodgy goods so I'll introduce them all here. Jinny likes all of us, I think. Whose are they? Oh, the electricity has gone off. What do you want me to do for you?

(316) 707-6324

Our child seems to be brilliant. Of course, we may be prejudiced. The blade was very sharp.

(316) 707-6324

They've still got Dion. Here, see what you can do. I will never forget this night! We elected Jack chairman.

(316) 707-6324

To me, fair friend, you never can be old. He's a dimwit. I need my privacy. I'm not really mad at him. You're worth less than nothing. She is our next best pianist after Mr Long. What did you buy from Byron? In winter it snows.

(316) 707-6324

There are a lot of Chinese tourists around here. Kristen retired from the company when he turned 65. Let's find a way out. I am not going to deal with this until after the holidays. Did you tell Naren what you were hired to do?

(316) 707-6324

We need to talk, honey. Randall listened to Sue. Money enables you to buy anything you desire. As the centuries went by and England became more crowded, the people found their food supply a great problem. I can except no one from the rules. Reid is an aggressive person. The Turks held siege over the Castle of Eger for a long time. I understood your feelings and thoughts even without words. Dorothy, the train is no place for dancing!

(316) 707-6324

We'll wait and see what happens. Are pike edible? What kind of music do you play? She is the cutest girl. There are some details to iron out. Don't worry because everything is going to be okay. I want to be in the other group. I paid Sandy thirty dollars to help me.

(316) 707-6324

Leave right now and you will be in time for the bus. Charley wondered when Donne would arrive. The rash never came back. Old dogs can learn new tricks. "Where do you live?" "I live in Tokyo." Have you ever watched this film?

(316) 707-6324

He said that he had told you to speak more slowly. Do you know why this is happening? In the summer of that year, more Japanese troops moved into China. I'm practically an adult now. I can be there in thirty minutes. What make of car is it?

(316) 707-6324

Perhaps he knows this story. We went to his rescue. Hurry up and finish eating. Something tells me I should say no. Buenos Aires is the city they visit the most. I'm going to lay you down in the green grass underneath that big old oak tree and then carve our initials into its trunk. I know her quite well. She's very tall. Evelyn needs financial help. I don't have to do that.

(316) 707-6324

Did you actually read that? She can't be over thirty. The news left me uneasy. I trained with the special forces. Dominick couldn't be reached. Who are you looking at? He didn't even look over the papers. I can't go on living this lie. You have your right sock on wrong side out.

(316) 707-6324

I've never been asked that question before. We were extremely fortunate. I need to get to this meeting now. These books are poor sellers. The man returned from his vacation full of beans.

(316) 707-6324

There is a yellow rose. Eliot wishes Celia wouldn't always go shopping on Saturdays. Father bought me a pair of gloves. Darrell and Bruce weren't friends at that time. It is a good habit to keep a diary. Some of the managers complained about him becoming the president of the company. I'm racking my brains to find a solution. We must always be ready. The doctor performed a difficult operation. "I saw Tai today." "Who?!"