317-356-5559

Please put in this way. What do you think about the Gulf War? Our house commands a beautiful view. Cleveland decided that high tariffs were wrong. I remember seeing the gentleman before.

317-356-5559

Please buy me a few carrots. At first, I thought I was sick. Sharon enjoys reading detective stories. Suspenders make my personality. I cannot thank you enough for your kindness. I had an argument with my sister about whom to invite. For all his riches, he is not quite contented. That day, Lila bought as many cameras as he could afford. I hope that Christie will arrive soon.

317-356-5559

Let's try this cake. He's successfully caught the big rat in the kitchen. She has a genius for acting. Diane put some lingonberry jam on his meatballs. Sugar draws ants. Once I lived in Osaka. We were only trying to help Annard. I have visited more than nine countries to date. Hein is playing by himself in the front yard.

317-356-5559

She's two years younger than he. She got tired of his waffling and dumped him. Nothing happened to us.

317-356-5559

We need to be responsible. I run a small business. I hope you'll be happy forever. Find out what Jeff knows. Don't tell me you're going to back out after all the plans we've made. I want you to know that I'll always love you. We still need a plan. Nobody will force you to do that.

317-356-5559

"Two dragonflies are mating on your head." "I didn't feel them landing. Are they still on my hair?" "No, they just took flight again." "Oh, now I see them. How beautiful they are!" Giles puffed on his cigar. I had to stay in bed for a while. What has estranged him from his sister? Tal, could you come into my office? Theo is studying to be a marine biologist.

317-356-5559

I know a lot about environmental problems. Let's see if Justin has any ideas. I had a really bad nightmare last night. The treatment is going successfully. Rajendra often skips meals. If it were up to me, I'd say yes. Reiner is a reasonable person. My cousin's house is small. Clearly, both drivers weren't paying attention to the road.

317-356-5559

I'd just like to find Nicolo and talk to him. The teacher and the pupils are in the museum. I knew him. Don't tell me you didn't hear that. We can rely on them. Maybe it's about time I started learning to do programming. She fell fast asleep over a study aid. The last time I saw Mah he was a little overweight. My date was a disaster. Your ideas are hardly practical.

317-356-5559

They had been saving money for the trip for a year. I don't want you to do anything you're going to regret. Do you have time to eat lunch with me? The ink cartridge can be recycled. Where were you coming from? Did I just see what I think I saw? Could you tell me how to call this number? It pleased God to take away my son.

317-356-5559

There's no freedom of religion in this country. Carol is a mother. Does it make a difference? The typhoon caused a tree to tumble on my yard. Jeannie has been fat his whole life. Hsi reached for the magnifying glass. Ramudu went to school. I don't think Sriram cares.