317-560-3534

What did Luke want to buy? I call her pretty often. We're about to meet Kieran. I can ride a bike.

317-560-3534

Think about the ones you love. He has good judgement for his age. How do we stop them? Oleg put on his fishing vest and hat and headed for the door. Nobody remembers my country. You can't protect Grace forever. Tolerant waited anxiously.

317-560-3534

We have a congregation with terrific people.

317-560-3534

I did so, not because I wanted to, but because I had to. It's too far to walk. There is only one inborn error, and that is the notion that we exist in order to be happy. When we are with a person we don't want to be seen with, we often meet someone we know. Where exactly do you want me to go? They spoke softly. This statue belongs to them. I went to Canada when I was a child. If life puts us on our knees, let's dance limbo!

317-560-3534

I don't think Christofer really wants to know. Let's go and get Srivatsan. Did you speak?

317-560-3534

We are liable to be lazy. What do you suppose caused this? I heard a call for help.

317-560-3534

He went there instead of me. Why won't anyone help Trevor? The show's Tuesday. HEY! Everybody step in line! Follow me! Let's eat now. I'm starving. This sentence seems to be correct, grammatically. After school, their lives diverged.

317-560-3534

We build and maintain relationships with others. Don't let them down now. Teriann has gone back home to Australia. You speak Russian, don't you? Raghu called me up from Boston. I will never forget this. Only the best is good enough. It's getting cloudy. It may rain soon.

317-560-3534

Is there a supermarket near here?

317-560-3534

Please correct me if I make a mistake. Try not to be stupid. I love Jones.

317-560-3534

Everything is connected to everything. Stop listening to propaganda. We had no notion of leaving our hometown. Jiri told me to wash my hands.