Nathaniel has no idea when Nou will arrive. Much to my delight, Valeria brought me a music box from Boston as a gift. This man's behaviour is mysterious and suspect. What kind of car is that? We'd be safe there. Intelligence is our ability to begin understanding (or adapting to) new information, regardless of past familiarity. But there was one curious circumstance.

You're not paying attention! We must not go to war again. I agree with you that the actor is very talented. The police are asking everyone questions. I often ate curry in Japan.

Have you anything to eat? Proverbs are full of wisdom. Could I get you to update this data for me? I don't know how to stop it. Space has an aunt who is in prison. You got what you wanted, now leave me alone.

I have a friend whose father is a famous novelist. An ash-colored rabbit appeared and as soon as I drew near, it hopped and ran into the woods again. There he goes again with his wacky ideas. Did Kimmo say how he was able to do it?

Is your family OK? The wind is blowing like crazy. Share music from your country, introduce yourself to us, share photos of your city, and so on! Three of my friends are going to Boston next weekend. She spotted him from above as he went through the crowd. You need to tell us the truth. It's totally up to you. Five hundred dollars is a small sum for him. Each opportunity to hate the French and to let them know is good to seize. If additionally you can take one for a ride, it's even better!

Let's not worry about that till it happens. Who are you and what are you doing here? I come from a planet called Earth. I thank you with all my heart. Dan was assigned to a new police unit.

He is able to run faster than I. Have you ever needed help? Bertrand and Michael talked all afternoon. Words of man may not be perfect, his vision and thoughts may be defective; but his heart must beat at the rhythm of creation to remind the angry earths and skies about the lost taste of serenity. Let's save the environment! Yesterday I bought two steamed buns. Carole has significant mental health issues.

I'm relieved to hear that. The pond was dotted with fallen leaves. I want everyone to be quiet. Trying did much better this time. Spike opened the hood of the car. Joanne is too young to go there alone. Mick heard sounds in the house. It is not good for a scientist to get emotional.

She decided to go abroad. The two smiled. In China, talented people are often described as "ten thousand mile horses". I'm sure they're not after us. Animals and plants live on this planet.

Why does it bother you? Please drop me off at the station. I still love you. They discussed the economics of the project. Kazuhiro doesn't mind doing that for you.

The doctors want to intensify the treatments. There's nothing to forgive. Be so kind as to help the old. The last thing I saw was his spooky face. Listen to your heart.

Are all the windows closed? Elwood loves zombie movies and watches them whenever he can. Clare won't need this. She is a woman of great literary ability. She's always slagging me off. These gloves kept her hands warm.

I peeled one. I was only kidding. The helicopter is flying very low. I stopped sending Christmas cards a few years ago. Winnie admired Ji for her bravery. Inadequate drainage can lead to flooding. He interrupted our conversation. Rakhal said he wanted me to be at the meeting this afternoon. The beer is stale. You haven't heard the last of me.