(317) 923-2429

I have no self-esteem. I didn't write that. Even if it costs 10,000 yen, I must buy the dictionary. Molise doesn't exist. She could not come on account of illness.

(317) 923-2429

It seems right to me. I can't use my left hand because of the plaster cast. From unpromising beginnings, he went on to become a respected leader. Where's the nearest church? He told us to depart at once.

(317) 923-2429

He one day ridiculed the short feet and slow pace of his opponent. Every Monday, I have a one-on-one meeting with my manager.

(317) 923-2429

The red traffic light indicates "stop". Paul talks a lot. She pretended to ignore him. Svante is applying ointment to his wound. Because I had a bad cold, I went to bed earlier than usual. They met at the estate of the shogun's retainer to play a game of cards. Do you find that washing machine easy to use?

(317) 923-2429

All Floria wanted was to find a woman who would accept all the love he had to give. What's wrong now?

(317) 923-2429

Except for Donn, the family was all watching TV in silence. Only peace can save the world. I'm not freaking out. Stop blaming him for your mistakes. He risked his life to save her. Nobody will pay that much for something like that. It'll take some time to shovel all the snow off the roof. WW1 lasted from 1914 until 1918.

(317) 923-2429

We'll do what we always do. Isaac won't like it if you're late.

(317) 923-2429

It's a very good newspaper, isn't it? You really should buy a new car. Lin wanted to help Ahmed. But, there were deep green patches in the growing corn at first, that people looked at awfully. I don't think that's the problem. The reformer for whom the world is not good enough finds himself shoulder to shoulder with him that is not good enough for the world. They intend to get married tomorrow.

(317) 923-2429

I'm at a loss about what to do with the mess. Mysore never makes the same mistake twice. I was starving when I got home. I told you not to turn on the lights. Roxanne is the one who shot Max. He's okay.

(317) 923-2429

I can see Lee, but he can't see me. Cliff asked Dennis to lock the door. Brent tried to hide his excitement. My father gave me a watch for my birthday. How would you know an American from an Englishman? What color is your urine: bright, tawny, reddish or golden brown?

(317) 923-2429

Judy and Maria did not speak French. True zombies are to be found in the special forces. When you spend a week in the cold, without sleeping, you become a zombie, and the only thing you feel is hatred. Hatred towards yourself, hatred towards the others. And the only thing you think about is to finish your job and go back to where you can enjoy a "good sleep".

(317) 923-2429

They just need love. I don't want to discuss it anymore. The girl screamed when she saw the flames. The truth is that I want to become a writer. That boils down to the same thing. I don't believe in astrology, but that doesn't mean that I don't read my horoscope. I only know how to love, suffer and sing. I hope you found something in the end.

(317) 923-2429

How about giving me a promotion from just-a-friend to boyfriend? I bet Bruce knows how to swim. The house was more expensive than I had expected. I'm having so much fun. He got used to the work. You know all about me. I recognized him immediately. I never should've trusted them. I'd better go check on her.

(317) 923-2429

Wayne never changed. Hardly anyone even tries. Go on ahead, Kanthan.

(317) 923-2429

Just relax a minute. Do you think you can really do that? He'll go to town for you. Get me the key. We all strive for success.

(317) 923-2429

You took out a loan in order to buy a car, didn't you? Can there be a computer intelligent enough to tell a joke?

(317) 923-2429

Take the next one. I don't want to be rich. I really think someone should stay here with Randy.

(317) 923-2429

This is for Scotland, not for Sparta. The teachers won't approve phytochemical researches any more. Marguerite read Debbie's letter over and over again. They threw spears at us. Stay there a while. Sjouke is staying in a homeless shelter.

(317) 923-2429

He looked black with anger. Why are we wasting time like this?