317-923-2429

We can't find him anywhere. Can you see anyone else? I don't think he can handle the truth. I cannot take a picture of this building. It's forbidden. You should move to Boston.

317-923-2429

This is what I want. It could be Henry. Then she was a little girl. I'm the oldest. If you have a problem with it, then get lost! Harv is watching the news report.

317-923-2429

Please change these bills into coins. I couldn't think of anything else I wanted to buy. She wants to be part of the English society. How early do you get up in the morning? Vadim was revived with a defibrillator. I'll get even with you for this insult! You have to stay away from Everett. I wish I could get back the tone and nimbleness I once had. You'll have to row the boat, too. You said that last time.

317-923-2429

That might help. There's no need to be frightened.

317-923-2429

That is actually what I wanted. Things happened fast. Did Heidi yell at Ben? A small spark often kindles a large flame. Have you been to any of the places on this list? There is a car in front of the church. I got really sick of it.

317-923-2429

How does she know that?

317-923-2429

She likes to go to the beach. Jagath loves her pony. I saw you with him last Monday. All of us speak Hungarian. Her cheeks turned red.

317-923-2429

I thought you only dated girls who were shorter than you. No one knows that I like you. The blades of grass tickled her feet. Jin is not my favorite person. Don't get drunk and, please, stop using those fuckin' bangers or my very bad and angry cat will scratch you all!

317-923-2429

You're no fun. This problem is too much for me to handle. Boy is this tasty! I was impressed. That is not high on my list of priorities. Let's play hide and seek. Jim knows most anything about motorcycles. Would you give me a discount? Maybe it's not too late.

317-923-2429

This sentence needs to be checked. His body was weak by nature. He is much concerned about the future of the country. Let me explain to you how this works.

317-923-2429

Naim doesn't think Joe should do that. Don't you just have anything else to do? We need to keep this confidential.

317-923-2429

Don said Klaudia would come.

317-923-2429

We're all citizens of the world. The blue whale is the largest marine mammal, and the largest mammal on earth. Do you really think it'll be possible? Ernest can't seem to help himself. If I drop out of contact, let the police know, OK? What happened after that? We're on the same page now. Do you talk about us?

317-923-2429

I'll use magic on him and turn him into a frog. A topless feminist was arrested outside the Vatican. It's very complicated. Donal requires medical care.

317-923-2429

You're a hypocrite. Mwa's plan never would've worked. What time does the dining room open? She was a child, but she wasn't afraid. I had the boy carry my bag. We're having some people over. I can explain.

317-923-2429

Edmond doesn't like carrots. There was once a merchant, so rich that he might have paved the whole street where he lived and an alley besides with pieces of silver.

317-923-2429

You probably shouldn't mention that to anyone. More kids, more hands. He decided to seek information elsewhere. I think I have the answer. They did have fun. It's getting ridiculous. He makes himself agreeable to everybody. Barley will be planted in this field. She should thank me.

317-923-2429

Hasn't Jim returned yet? You're not wearing any pants. We can make a deal. He is always idling about and good for nothing. I saw a photo of a 10-foot python eating a crocodile. I went to med school.

317-923-2429

There was a black jacket on the book. I owe you money. Her hat looked very funny. Those are the properties that she owns. I called ahead. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. That must be what love looks like I'm just going to drop by the post office. He'll make someone clean the room. Prices have gone up a lot in the last year.