I don't think I'd like you as a friend. To my surprise, the door was unlocked. Do you have one a little bigger than these? Are they taking good care of you? Rajeev and Pria announced the dissolution of their marriage. Maria is the blonde one. Julian was the last person to see Hillel alive.

Can he do it? Avery handed Patricio a cup of hot coffee.

Gretchen might have left his umbrella in Lorraine's car. I am going to learn a lot from you. There are plenty of places around here for someone to hide. The snow is compacting. The moon has gone down. Sal is managing. We're drawing.

First, he entered the room. Kyung painted the walls white. We've given it a great deal of thought. I'll be out in a while. Gilles crossed the dunes. What did Bernie tell you about Celeste? They will ask you why you want to become a teacher. Keep a copy of that document.

He was paralyzed with terror.

Do you feel giving gifts is important? I need skin burn ointment. Let's live it up! I gave the house to you. Should I go tell them that? What you don't see and hear with your own ears and eyes might be true, but it might also not be true. You need to come with us. Children are to the playground what leaves are to the forest. We know you're Raanan's friend.

I have a suggestion for you. A comparable car would cost far more in Japan. He took no account of the fact. Kory must be proud.

There was still a glimmer of hope that everything would be alright. The secretary is tired of typing. Dale said he would come over this evening. I don't remember you being careless. They'll all be here tonight. I can do it without your help. I went skating on the lake.

He was trying to be funny. You're really nice. Don't treat me like a criminal, because I'm innocent. I don't remember having heard of her.

They really like their cars. Everyone can feed the database to illustrate new vocabulary. The other day, a water quality inspection was carried out at our house. We had it done by a certain famous company's Environment Analysis Center or some such name.

I am certain that he will pass the exam. All right, that's enough. Barton seldom wears a hat. He dozed off. The awkward moment when your neighbour sees you break his fence. No matter when you come, I'll play a game of Japanese chess with you. Saqib was on the jury that convicted Ramneek.

Take him for a swim.

He told me how to get to the museum.

This is my project. I'm tapped out. He is subject to fits of anger. Jacob is in his room packing up his stuff. I still feel good. In fact, he can't swim well. I know Glenn isn't a racist. The official language of Israel is Modern Hebrew.

You might be able to help me. Glynn laughed as he read Marcos's letter. He was trying to convince me to invest in that business. Eddie is going to be expecting that. Give Daddy a kiss. What would you recommend? All insects have six legs. When are you going? The population of Japan is one-eighth as that of China.

Cyrus unlocked his office door.

It's not what you say that counts, but how you say it. If you invite him, he may come.