(318) 263-2903

The population of Osaka is larger than that of Kyoto. Come with me to the southern coast of France! I love that tattoo. Gear the engine to the front wheels. The door's unlocked.

(318) 263-2903

Where are your credit cards? Michelle talked me into it. That man is taller than Isaac. We kept them quiet. The entire world desires peace. Clare has put on a lot of weight recently. Lorenzo almost married Izzy. Matthieu isn't the kind of person you think he is. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you all. Look, Nate, I'm tired of playing games.

(318) 263-2903

The students revolted against authority. As far as I know, they are still together. My letter must have gone astray in the mail. You deserve congratulations. We got a little bit of rain overnight. This lesson is never-ending! How can you eat at a time like this? I feel unsafe walking around at night. We were talking about something at that time, but I don't remember what. A goose is a water bird.

(318) 263-2903

Have you ever uploaded a video to YouTube? I cannot help laughing to hear such a story. You're not a doctor.

(318) 263-2903

The firefighters are trying to bring the flames under control. Ahmed had to make a tough decision. Now, get me a drink. Please find out where he is. Yeah, but I'll have to take the rap if they slip up.

(318) 263-2903

Season tickets will be available. It was not until a few days later that we heard the sad news. "What's today?" cried Scrooge, calling downward to a boy in Sunday clothes, who perhaps had loitered in to look about him. "Eh?" returned the boy, with all his might of wonder. "What's today, my fine fellow?" said Scrooge. "Today!" replied the boy. "Why, Christmas Day." Piet ate only one slice of bread. Unfortunately, a lot of horror films these days are poorly made. Varda thinks that he's always right.

(318) 263-2903

I speak Irish every day. Manolis died of dehydration. You were reading. Darwin studied the animals and birds different from those he knew in England. But for the support of the public, the President could not have survived the revolt. Whoever believes in him does not get condemned. The party was a flop. Is that why you slept with him?

(318) 263-2903

This beautiful garden owes more to art than to nature. We need a little sugar. Tell Dwayne I won't need his help. It was a competition. I was earnestly looking for treasure in the family. I didn't suspect anything. Lloyd makes his own clothes. Impulsiveness is the devil. He was the only one who came to the party.

(318) 263-2903

Don't worry too much about it. What makes you think I'm lost? Is the supermarket open this evening? I'll tell you the rest of the story tomorrow. What happened out here? How do you cook an Italian omelette? Ernst promised he'd help us on Monday. Compare the two carefully, and you will see the difference. See you in Boston.

(318) 263-2903

It's because he lived in the United States for five years. I never said any such thing. Debbie dies. I thought you'd be on time.

(318) 263-2903

My son would like to eat some candy. He is a lion at home and a mouse outside. I like this. What do you do with your clothes when they are worn out? It's now time for me to go to bed. I am more worried about you than the future of Japan. You won't be allowed to leave. Thanks again for your help. When I was a small boy in Kansas, a friend of mine and I went fishing and as we sat there in the warmth of the summer afternoon on a river bank, we talked about what we wanted to do when we grew up. I told him that I wanted to be a real major league baseball player, a genuine professional like Honus Wagner. My friend said that he'd like to be President of the United States. Neither of us got our wish.

(318) 263-2903

You haven't answered my question yet. There happened to be a train accident early that morning.

(318) 263-2903

Nothing is more boring than traveling long distances by car. Clark took care of Vilhelm.

(318) 263-2903

God is my witness. I did just like you asked. How much does this hobby cost you? Man reached the moon at last. John and Kevyn loved each other. He couldn't see very far because of the fog. He should have bought some pencils. I had a small dog when I was young. There isn't anyone who knows everything from the outset. If you think that's necessary, you should do it.

(318) 263-2903

We ate at the restaurant for ten euros per person. He gave in his project late. Shinko is full of fight.