318-263-2903

You didn't need to come. Piercarlo hasn't returned my calls. And I testify that this is the Son of God. I thought I heard you come in. He was very naughty when he was a little boy. Dan has told me what I need to know. Connie went to the gym three days a week. I swear I didn't see Damone.

318-263-2903

She's selling Girl Scout cookies.

318-263-2903

She named her dog Rex. I need you to do this. His resignation as Prime Minister came as a surprise. The dreadful fire shall be hot to many. What are you doing in here? I fell asleep on the train and when I woke up, the train was dark and all the doors were locked. I'm just used to dealing with stereotypes. They're part of life, after all. I rue the day I crossed paths with this asshole.

318-263-2903

Where were you when Swamy needed your help? Two years have passed since Jim graduated from high school. You need to wait for them. You can't enter that bookstore with your shirt off. I'm going back to Australia in October. You've got to be yourself.

318-263-2903

We need to have a talk, Molly. People make mistakes. United, we are equal to most anything. I've been waiting for you. In addition, we are looking for an consultant who can assist us in leveraging their expertise of the market to acquire product from manufacturers in the area. She wants to know how she can lose weight. Did you find the difference between these two photos? The golf tournament kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time.

318-263-2903

Dan has the right to stay here after all. The government of that country oppresses its people. I never thought I'd see you alive again. For God's sake, Anton, what the hell is it? I can get you fired. Who buys this type of art? He put her savings to good use. A thief crept in through the window.

318-263-2903

He's not going to make it. I don't want to play with Ginny.

318-263-2903

Some people came by car. Others came by bus. Jim will accept your proposal. Shakil has a nice apartment. They were dancing. We're being paranoid. Call them back. Even though he lives in the United States, Karl can't speak English. I'm taking him home with me. Love is the miracle of civilization.

318-263-2903

I went out of my way to visit my friend, but he wasn't at home. That would be weird. Rand seems a little jumpy, doesn't he?

318-263-2903

I've never been so proud of Liber. Mohammad must have pushed the wrong button. I'm so grateful to you for this opportunity.

318-263-2903

Galileo wanted to work with mathematics.

318-263-2903

She bought him a dog, but he was allergic to dogs, so they had to get rid of it. The police have ruled out suicide.

318-263-2903

I've decided to marry her. I make thirteen dollars an hour. Don't be a cheapskate. Farouk is courageous, isn't he?

318-263-2903

The cultural treasures of the past, believed to be dead, are being made to speak, in the course of which it turns out that they propose things altogether different than what had been thought. Hsi hasn't given up yet. How much is that wooden chair?