318-263-2903

I don't find her particularly attractive. Aren't you going in?

318-263-2903

I would love to go.

318-263-2903

Space stopped working. He cried as if he were a boy of six. Neither of those things happened. She turned round and scowled at me. She asked him to give her some money.

318-263-2903

Our apple tree is blooming. Her ashes are interred here.

318-263-2903

Clara closed his bookstore because he said that he couldn't compete with Amazon anymore. I checked it out and tagged it. You should've told me you didn't know what to do. I'm going to need your help on this.

318-263-2903

We are being helped. Do you know what's in that box? I just wish I had fired Ruth sooner.

318-263-2903

The company is located on the West Coast. We can't move. I didn't say I wasn't free. Kay really wants to go to Boston. Brooke and Matt were the only ones that were left. Did we want snow?

318-263-2903

The politician apologized for his recent Facebook posts about gays and black people. Rahul began to pour wine into the glasses. Let's take a trip. All in favor of this proposition will please say Aye.

318-263-2903

What took you so long? Something seems to be missing. Her voices did not carry well over the noise. I have psoriasis. They're surprised. Skeeter's building something behind his house. OK, are you going to return to your room or not? Have I broken a law, officer?

318-263-2903

Let's not talk. It's getting late so I'd better get going. He is British. Pass the salt, please. Don't trust what he says.

318-263-2903

Please delay as long as you can

318-263-2903

Elaine might be thirsty. Don't you tell me how to take care of my child!

318-263-2903

Do me a favor by switching off that radio. It was colder yesterday than today. That's an old Russian custom. That tour already has a waiting list.

318-263-2903

Did Gilles speak French to you? Don't look at her enviously. He can hardly speak any English. The Japanese and Chinese pronunciation for kanji is very different, isn't it? My heart is beating fast. NASA has launched a probe called Dawn, whose mission is to travel to the asteroid belt. It will first travel to observe the asteroid Vesta. After collecting data from Vesta, Dawn will intercept with Ceres where it will observe its surface features and collect data about its chemical composition. What can we do to stop Jos? I was about to leave when the phone rang.