Does your girlfriend speak English? I told Winnie I didn't want to drive. I'm sure I'll get over it soon. This guy is really cute. Randell has the flu. I don't want to go upstairs. Seth has been struck by lightning three times. Soohong owned a small shop in Boston. I want your name and badge number.

Lukas gave Seenu a calendar and she put it on her refrigerator. I must study well. Yes, in Osaka too we say "idiot" when we are insulting someone. There's safety in numbers. Her words were as follows. I think there is no point in trying to persuade him.

That man died of lung cancer a week ago. We're blind to our blindness. I walk a lot, since it's healthy. She works very hard. Howard didn't mind that Liber had small breasts. Jackson received no answer to his letter. I suggest that you put on some clean clothes.

How did Space become the boss? She relied on a friend. It's simple, but it works. Johnathan forgave Liz. That's not fair, is it? The mouse is small and all alone. I was engaged once. What are your concerns?

Why didn't you help him? When I met him, I suddenly remembered lending him a large sum of money the previous month. It still needs to be answered. Why do I even care? She advised him to stop taking that medicine. Hurry up or you'll miss your plane.

He never drinks without complaining about his son. My father has a lot of books. His dream is going to Switzerland. I didn't want Mann worrying about me. My wrist and forearm hurt, I think I might be suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome. I really want to be able to speak French fluently.

You must help me. You can catch me later. He manufactures toys in China. My heart was beating so fast. I think that's the safest way to do it. Close your eyes, and count to ten. Miles managed to escape. This is the car about which Linda talked yesterday. Can I talk to someone who speaks Japanese? I'm glad I'm not going to be there.

Varda didn't tell me why he was going to Boston. He was a man who was about fifty years of age. I look forward to reading your new novel. What do you think is the right thing to do? He cried for joy. Why did Pia say that? I don't know how she sleeps at night.

It has been raining on and off since last night. I sense that I can trust you. I'll stay at my sister's place.

Pat picked up the broken glass. How long do butterflies live? Everyone's waiting nervously to see what'll happen.

You're not watching. I wasn't even thinking about it. Alister killed Barbara. He doesn't really want to come tomorrow. Dan quickly adjusted to life at the summer camp. He parties too much. Michel couldn't make up his mind right away. We are giving a dinner for her at the restaurant. These mosquitos are eating me alive! Who's going to do that for us?

Naomi should be landing in Boston right about now. We have enough money to pay for the hotel. Willie didn't tell anyone that he'd won the lottery.

The poet has been writing poems since this morning. After all, nothing remains forever. They work only during the day. 'Toast' is an anagram of 'stoat'.

We're not entirely sure what the problem is. Can you tell me how long Marcel has had this guitar? She is too meek. Why did you quit working for Thierry? No one knows where we are. I told Jwahar about it. Submarine submerged.

I don't want that. We need to eat. Laurie has lost 30 pounds. Kaj hopes to become a fashion designer. Mayuko reads a good deal. Nancy was partially correct. My life has been changed by this book. He will succeed without fail. I plead ignorance. Are you afraid to die?

Don't let him drink this juice. Some people like the sea more, others like the mountains more. This is Tandy's turtle. Her name is Raymond. The cold wind cut me to the bone. The airplane was redirected to Munich, because of the fog. When he learned that he would have a new brother or sister, Oliver was overjoyed. Fay didn't know Deb was a twin.

I need to get a job. Lieutenant Dan Anderson carefully collected samples for DNA testing.

I cannot recruit a cleaner. I can clean my office by myself. We're not evacuating. The increase in juvenile delinquency is a serious problem. That's why I came back. Who's to blame? I used to live in a trailer.