Wilmer was a good coach.

People consume less electricity than before. Bruno got up before dawn. Are you waiting for someone? Rainwater is pure.

I cannot neigh like a horse. I'm a donkey! The performance of electric cars has improved. I prefer oranges to apples. The fracture wasn't as serious as we thought. I know that Mike likes basketball. I'd like to help, but I've got a plane to catch. This shouldn't be your responsibility. I don't like the way you look. We need to go visit Kelvin in the hospital. I'm on the nominating committee.

There's no explanation for what happened to Phiroze. How are you going to help us? So far, we only have three volunteers. She can't have said so. I have had no chance to see the movie.

This radio is no bigger than a matchbook. Craig is quite knowledgeable about modern popular music. I don't feel up to running to the station. We are liable to be lazy. It'll just be a second. This book was first published in 1877. You look very beautiful. "Do you think Jack is offended because we didn't invite her?" "She probably isn't unhappy because she has so much to do."

Todd needed to buy something to eat. It's time for us to talk. Today is my aunt's birthday. It is important to have a sense of your own.

If anything can be done in America, it can be done in New York. She can be mean sometimes. Liber didn't have the courage to pull the trigger. What is the motivation for you to drink water? There are several ways to measure speed. He often takes advantage of her ignorance. Fiscal austerity is considered to be an answer to the rampant inflation. There is nothing wrong with this. Find Shari and bring him home.

Shut up or I'll give you a fat lip! The poor man was in need. Leif grew up in poverty. Do you know the reason why two-thirds of the students did not attend the student meeting? Dustin is a junior. I'm just doing my duty. Andries stared at Shane suspiciously.

All wisdom comes from above. I'm afraid you've arrived in Boston at a most unfortunate time. I heard him arguing with her. How long have you been Ginny's girlfriend?

I was emotionally drained after listening to Louie rave on about his marriage problems for two hours. Have these cakes.

He appeared hungry. Why are you helping him? Farm prices had fallen fifty-five percent. My plan was eventually adopted. What did I just tell you a few minutes ago? I'd like to start with a song that I wrote. Great men are not always wise. I could write Doyle a note if it would help. The fog was rising from the lake.

Raghu put his pistol under the pillow. They put on a show to entertain their teachers. Jinchao is young, but he knows what he's doing. Murat has got his own problems.

He had two hundred head of cattle. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the trust you've placed in us. All of my wife's relatives are my in-laws. Dan revealed himself to be a white supremacist. She rented a room. Dennis is a centaur and Carolyn is a nymph. I reached out and tapped him on the shoulder. Where were you making for last night? This seems improbable. How beautiful this carillon is!

I've got a job to do. That sounds good to me. Where did the bee sting you? Dylan thought Sharan was an unfit mother. Jinny mucks out the stable almost every day. Someone must have left the water running. New Zealand is known as "The Shaky Isles" because of its location on the margin of two colliding tectonic plates. The king warned her to never leave the castle, to never talk with strangers, to beware of evil counsellors, and especially to be on her guard against strange women.

Stagger has been trying to learn how to juggle. You may have been right about that. You are abusing your power! Tad wouldn't want this. 100 euros for the whole day. Don't you hate it when they do that?

You need to understand who you really are. Karen brought back Norma to the police station. They're very close friends. Your method of teaching English is absurd. This is the perfect place for those who seek a quiet vacation. Your room is the first one on the left. Could we have a table outside?

Manolis speaks. Have you ever loved a man? The door was suddenly opened by Mike. In this town, there is only one train station. Jinchao took out a loan in order to buy a car. He won a silver medal.

Keiko sings. She lives a long way away. He adapted the story for children. He threw a punch at the thug. How much money did you lose on that deal? FIFA is composed of 209 member associations. Something is quite wrong with this place. Did Page kill himself? There could be many uses for such a diminutive flying vehicle.

She always says nice things about him, especially when he's around. Are you sure this is real? We were quite at a loss which way to go. This coffee is undrinkable.