(319) 741-8850

He's bananas about cleanliness. Don't stand in my way. I find that offensive.

(319) 741-8850

What quantity of paper do you need? He got eaten by a tiger. Clarissa likes to cook. When it's cold, young people do nothing but drink. He got hoarse from so much shouting. You're crazy to buy such an expensive bike. Harald? What an unusual name! I've never seen you cook. Can you cook anything at all? Let's agree to share in the profits.

(319) 741-8850

Some of them couldn't handle the pressure. Did anything happen while I was gone? Tricia turned herself into a raven and flew away. Ernest's expectations were too high. It's very important to him. The new plan was accounted practicable. That guy is pretty chill.

(319) 741-8850

He got his watch fixed. She has decided to run every day. Some boy is running away.

(319) 741-8850

Everything's sold out. This is irregular. People are protesting in Hong Kong. No one was more surprised than me. Tell him I need some money. Someone betrayed us. We can't deny the fact that he's honest. Would you care for a drink? Are you sure we're allowed to swim here?

(319) 741-8850

Sanjib couldn't bring himself to break it off with Ted. A terrible day. This child solved the complicated mathematics problem easily. You want to vote? I'll let her go. What color is the bird? This we can do. Sjouke couldn't have done it. Grace didn't do it. Where's your proof?

(319) 741-8850

I don't know whether to believe her or not. I was worried about his health. We've got what we need.

(319) 741-8850

He prayed that his daughters would forgive him. Leonard's up. Tomorrow we shall go from Frankfurt to Munich. How is this relevant? I've come to say goodbye.

(319) 741-8850

I just thought I could make some money if I sold some of my old things that I didn't want anymore. Everyone more or less likes showing off in public. Yesterday, I bought a green sofa, but it wouldn't fit through the door, which is why I had to return it. Where were you 3 years ago?

(319) 741-8850

I'm sure there's a way to find out. Raymond kept working. I'm totally drunk. The tiny yellow flowers are edible as well, and tasty.

(319) 741-8850

It wasn't easy for me to admit that I was wrong. I'm from Thailand. She warmed herself by the fire. Rosa has been a secretary for many years. You're cute. Tell me the reason for your absence from school yesterday. But he likes the long school holidays.

(319) 741-8850

Sex is good. John ordered the book from the publisher in the United States.

(319) 741-8850

I knew what was in the other room. Sign here, please. Nathan says that he usually makes three hundred dollars an hour. Tatoeba: Sentences, sentences, and more sentences. Wait just one minute.

(319) 741-8850

Balashikha is a nice city 20 kilometres east of Moscow. You're not a girl. We saw something white in the dark. They're making very sophisticated weapons. She is good at speaking English, no less so than her brother. From now on, I promise to be punctual. Stop hanging out with losers. Detachment provides perspective, which in turn permits a certain amount of pattern recognition. You're going to have to come with us, Raghu.

(319) 741-8850

Although the conditions are slightly different, the result of our experiment was identical with Robinson's. In the old days people valued selflessness. But this generation seems to make a virtue out of selfishness. You should pay more attention to your health. Sorrel switched off the dryer. I never liked school. "Will they be open this early in the morning?" "They'll let me in on sight." There are 30 members in the association. What an idiot he was! Today I went and ate lunch at a restaurant. Alex tried to catch Dalton.

(319) 741-8850

Someone has to pay the bill. I don't think Glenn really has time to help. It became obvious that he was late for his class. What kind of books do you read? Of course, I remember him. It often happens that goods sell all the better for their high price. I can see her. Jimmy was born here in Boston.

(319) 741-8850

Let's find out what time we're supposed to be there. Since you have money, why not get the BMW instead of the Kia? This is the deepest lake in Japan. This wasn't expensive. Ram doesn't like the way John looks at Marla. LED streetlights are more energy-efficient, but they dramatically increase light pollution.