In comparison with Tokyo, London is small. Don was counting on Vidhyanath to help him get ready for the party.

He knocked at the door. Some say that every hour in bed before midnight is worth two hours after midnight. She spends a lot of time helping her children learn to deal with money. School is over. Sanjay knows how to tell jokes. He promised to provide information. I want to know who told you that. Just tell me who to call. Caroline pretended to be working hard, but in fact he was just contributing sentences to Tatoeba. Don't sing along.

Nate hasn't been home yet. He was anxious for a bicycle. I can get it done by Monday. I made an apple pie for dessert.

I've worked extremely hard. I hear someone coming. Put it there, not here. Kathryn said he didn't want to go to Boston. I got to be pretty good at rugby. I was not a happy girl. Music is one of those things that make us feel a little less alone in the world. It was a poor choice of words under the circumstances. I can't speak English at all. She tends to plunge into new challenges head first.

This car is too expensive for me to buy. Phillip is sure Kuldip is right. It belongs to my brother. Only authorized individuals are allowed to enter the demilitarized zone.

Nichael didn't even know who that was. I have to type in a really big document. I want more milk. Cats were domesticated by the Egyptians. I wonder why the train is late. Health is above wealth. You don't want to push yourself too hard. Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. The drawing is defective. We are happy to be opening this section to contribute to the free software community

Skip is financially dependent on his wife. Wendy has been poisoned. Did Rayan say anything about this to you? I'm a little hungry. We'll go together. This is just what Sheila didn't want to happen.

Christopher said he'd kill me if he ever saw me again. I've already given you way too much information. Admitting what you say, I still think he is wrong. How do you get downtown? Put this Japanese into English. I regret that I did that. He was looking around as if he was expecting someone. It's something my sister never wanted to do. I have to get that. He is too small.

I cannot see the advantage of doing that. What do you want to do in the future? Do you have any bread? If you have a problem with any of this, I need to know now. You're sitting in Damon's chair. How much has the plan been changed?

The crops failed last year.

Whoops! There aren't many live coals left! Go make some kindling would you? We have different needs. Max will be speaking at the dinner tonight. If you get sick, it'll ruin your vacation. I was born and raised in the Boston area. He is as great a statesman as ever lived. She wasn't too keen on coming to the party, but he finally finagled a promise out of her to come. Mayuko eats bread for breakfast. I want to text, but my eyes hurt.

The judge sentenced him to a fine. One should do one's duty. You must be careful of yourself. Taurus isn't allowed to go there. I have a lot of bills I have to pay. She was sent to a psychiatric hospital for an indefinite period of time. I should not have bought such a thing. You'll have to do that somewhere else. Everyone's having fun. Maybe I should help Stanley.

He made believe not to hear his boss. That sofa takes up too much room.