Saul often wears long skirts. Taurus studied at Harvard. Those college students give me a bad headache. I think I love you. In the house of his father, every prince is great. Matthieu doesn't like coffee. I think it's really important for you to go to Boston. Billy will eventually need an operation. I got a letter from her today.

Please tell her to hurry. Sorry? Pardon? We haven't really talked about this. I like children. That's why I became a teacher. We'll stay as long as we can. The grapefruit tastes very sour. Why not just do what you were asked to do?

I don't want him to hear. How do we know that? You seem pretty preoccupied.

I will be seeing her again one of these days. Fred was glad that Darrell understood. Know that you're not scaring me. In Arles I saw a bullfight. May your dreams come true today! Darren falls in love with every woman he meets. Chip crouched down next to Shyam behind the car.

There's a skeleton choking on a crust of bread. We cannot offer a further price reduction under the current circumstances. They got it. I'm supposed to meet her. Pam was executed on October 20, 2013. Nguyen breezed through the exam. When I get sick of what men do, I have only to walk a few steps in another direction to see what spiders do. Or what the weather does. This sustains me very well indeed. Ted turned the doorknob slowly. This is quite a place. Can you untie this knot?

Many flights have been canceled because of the storm. I don't trust anyone, not even Janice. Pontus has a hard time believing anything Jeanette says. I'm wide open for suggestions. I am in complete agreement with everything he said. Darrell couldn't work out why Ravi was so cranky all the time. The old German mail carrier did not want to touch the package marked "gift." The question foxed me completely. Please close the curtains.

Where does this path go to? She did warn you. Are you able to help us at all? Who taught you how to sail? The entrance examination was of rare difficulty. I'd like nothing better than to do that. It is not as simple as it seems. The first time is free. Mother is in the kitchen wearing an apron.

I'm not at all tired. Out of Alice, Bob and Kevin only one doesn't like cats. I've actually never had the pleasure of meeting Ji. The tablets took away my pain. Have you ever told Lewis about your work? Where did you scatter them? Let's go have a pint or two. He has always had a great curiosity about the world. Don't forget us. It's possible that Caleb may not know that Owen is in the hospital.

I want to remind you that you have 2:30 appointment. We'll miss you, too. Is there a paperback edition of this book? Richard has something he wants to tell you. She comes to visit us every now and then. This is technically impossible. We don't have any gas left.

We work every day but Sunday. I'll build a large building. You invited me to your party, but I can't make it this time.

Know thyself. Can you get a message to him? I like the waves of the Black Sea. I didn't think you'd want to miss this. I want to share it with you. Gill and Antony are trying to calm John down. Novorolsky is scary.