Can Mick come, too? Tuna said he didn't want anything. We're separated. You're annoying me! Norm wanted to set the record straight. She became an actress the following year. It'll be hilarious.

My father doesn't really talk much. She is only six months old. We were too late. The doctors don't know what's wrong with Casey. I'll be right there, Bobbie.

Be careful not to tamper with it. Many yachts are in the harbor. This isn't a real diamond. We're short-handed. Shouldn't we help them?

What's your problem, Dana? That must be confusing. Reservations are not required. Mrs Takeda is quick to pick up on the local rumours. Tait has a car, doesn't he? Were you sympathetic? Tell me something I don't know. Your dog may be really depressed.

Elizabeth seemed to be more interested in seeing Slartibartfast's family photos than anyone else. I've got a brand new bike. She was hit by a car.

They're all waiting. I don't know her real name. I get your point. Erick doesn't like to be disturbed. The dumbest farmers have the biggest potatoes. If you run a red light, you run the risk of causing an accident. He likes to watch the birds fly above his head. Julius is going to have to live with what he did. Love moves the world. Fine. And you?

I know you'll be brave. Victor reached for his weapon.

I tried to avoid conflict.

He is an unmanageable child. You're fashionable. The dog went under the table. You're one of the most interesting women I've ever met! There are many words with meanings I don't know. Who else knows about this? There are lots of fonts to choose from. Old habits die hard. This is particularly true of politics. The truck driver wasn't injured.

"Why?" asked the daughter, a trifle irritated. I thought I had enough money. Nothing will be the same.

The governor of Texas was furious. We had so much fun. Hindus and Muslims are all brothers. Rajendra hasn't lost any weight even though he says he's been dieting. She read his letter again and again. I decided to leave the school. I feel stupid sometimes. I'll be there rain or shine. We'll need your support.

In as much as he is busy, he can't meet you. Why wouldn't you let me help? She may well be angry at his remark. Mehrdad is a good fighter. How long does it take to the train station by taxi? Naim needs a new car.