(320) 668-9559

No one has the right to tell you otherwise.

(320) 668-9559

You have everything you need now.

(320) 668-9559

Don't lie. Be honest. She's smarter than Kenton, but not as beautiful. You know, I came across him in the street the other day, we stopped to chat. Let's go there on Monday. The police came and looked into all the evidence. When Aunt Wendell passed away without making a will, her death was a total loss. Sunil put on a good show. Cris came into the room without knocking on the door.

(320) 668-9559

This has been enjoyable. Her father intends her to be a pianist. I love you guys! He neither smokes nor drinks. Women who are happy with their premenopausal sex life are a lot more likely to be able to maintain that satisfaction post menopause. Mother carved us the chicken. I saw the cake you made. There's no need to get so angry. Keep your temper. The surgeon operated on her for lung cancer. I'm not a suspect.

(320) 668-9559

I don't think we're going to need Joni's help. How beautiful! Is something wrong? That's absolute nonsense. When he was 15, he ran away from home.

(320) 668-9559

I want to know what I need to buy for the party. We're going to get this done. Jane and I play the piano well. We'll ask Clare what he thinks when we see him. Kate's opinions are generally conservative. Far be it for me to trouble you, but I must ask you something. Matthieu is a great motocross rider. To my disappointment, he had already started. Are you planning to go Christmas caroling this year?

(320) 668-9559

I need to borrow your car this afternoon. Will I see you later? "Do you live in Rome now?" "Yes, we've been living there since July." I've never asked you this before, but are you religious? Wendi frequently makes witty remarks. Lady luck is smiling on me, and I'll be fine. We had an examination in mathematics today. They crossed the border into Spain. Was I wrong? This is a high speed train.

(320) 668-9559

I really hope you can come. He was at ease with strangers. The housekeeper interrupted the conversation. We have started to recycle newspapers. He did not hesitate in taking his share of the money.

(320) 668-9559

Could you give me a better price? You activated nothing.

(320) 668-9559

I'll drive you there. I need to change my clothes. I don't want a lot of money. I just want enough to live comfortably.

(320) 668-9559

You really have to manage him carefully.

(320) 668-9559

The murderer was sentenced to life in prison. There are no grammatical mistakes in this sentence. I've decided not to sell my motorcycle. Pia and his brother are about the same height.

(320) 668-9559

Koko is not an ordinary gorilla. I read all your text messages. I would like to speak to the head nurse.

(320) 668-9559

I'd think about it. I swear I wasn't there. Let's wait and see what happens in the next couple of weeks. Do you really need to print this?

(320) 668-9559

Everything's going to be all right. Stop crying. I hate his hat. I'd rather have tea instead of coffee. I don't want to do this.

(320) 668-9559

I came to talk to her. This is true love. In front of the water fountain, there was a young woman accompanying herself on a guitar. The Seattle-based outfit plays indie rock and electronic music. Let us complicate things further. Marcel felt very nervous.

(320) 668-9559

Sometimes we meet in the shop. Tell her to help me. I have been corresponding with a pen pal in the USA for a year. Please have Takayuki wait until I get there. Evan is lying on the couch. I hope Doug gets here in time. Jose is lactose intolerant.

(320) 668-9559

Can I pick you up?

(320) 668-9559

Three ships were given to him by the queen. Charlie has the information we need. He heard a noise. You're one of Lee's kids, aren't you? Be a good listener. Thuan urged Nelken to drive carefully. He speaks so vividly. Bret is dressed a bit more conservative today than he usually is.