(320) 734-7708

I am reading this letter. I want my parents to be proud of me. That one is not good. That's not such a bad idea. What's your favorite French wine? I'm supposed to help him. Customers haven't complained. "There are too many chiefs around here." "Do you mean too many chiefs and not enough Indians?"

(320) 734-7708

You're good at what you do. He has no connection with this affair.

(320) 734-7708

Pack your gear. It was a good example. He failed miserably. She is teaching us French. I told Mechael Lawrence wouldn't accept the gift. The workers only wanted to air their grievances. Down under the sea went the ship with all her crew. Love and hate are opposite emotions. I don't give a fuck about your brother.

(320) 734-7708

Jem goes to that restaurant for lunch every other day. Owing to the bad weather, the game was put off. The room was in total disorder. Well, you've convinced me. My unpaid liabilities are still $100. Want to grab a drink on the way home? I don't think you know anything. I prefer listening to the radio to watching television.

(320) 734-7708

I live in an apartment.

(320) 734-7708

I knew you'd find them. What's so interesting in there? Malaclypse isn't OK. That is to say, their behavior seems to be against the rules made by adults.

(320) 734-7708

Andreas made spaghetti. You're the only one who can solve this problem. It is yet to be seen whether this plan will succeed or not. I have a cake in the oven. Kiki doesn't like dark colors in his home.

(320) 734-7708

I want to look like Panzer.

(320) 734-7708

I've been really happy here. What's the one thing you want more than anything else? How long does it take to get there from here? Everyone would be happy if Maarten left and never came back. I've been in trouble before. I cannot purr like a cat. I'm a dog! You can't leave me here.

(320) 734-7708

This was not a joke. Tait couldn't find anyplace decent to rent. She agreed with him about the holiday plan. The sun having set, they were still dancing. I can wait as long as you can. You don't have to be so strong. I would never want to belong to any club that would have someone like me for a member. I've got two books.

(320) 734-7708

Are you content with your present salary? I'm anxious about her health. Both Alan and Larry were very nervous. What the fuck is that? A Mr. West called in your absence. He wrote example sentences all night. You may not be able to find sentences that have been added recently because they have not been indexed yet. Indexation of sentences is not yet executed on-the-fly, only every week. I don't like energy drinks. Betty White is very popular with Americans. The club members agreed to present the seniors with a brooch each.

(320) 734-7708

See to it that the door is locked before you leave.

(320) 734-7708

He's no spring chicken. I'll be back by seven, I promise. I never told her that. Apologize to him. Vincenzo is practicing his clarinet. If and when he arrives I'll pay.