320-734-7708

He is a man of action. I can't explain. Florian called yesterday morning. How long ago was that? We can't save everybody. Let me inspect it. I don't see why I had to help. I try to do my part to help the community. Give her this picture.

320-734-7708

We don't have much time. Let's hurry. Izumi thought this was funny. I can't stay long. I have plans. Sehyo lost her favorite pen. Did anybody follow you? I think that's what Stephanie was trying to say. Merlin was a wizard. I had a tooth extraction a week ago. Belinda didn't keep her promise. All of my kids want to learn how to speak French.

320-734-7708

It was no coincidence. I can't be certain what Raman wants.

320-734-7708

What are you going to do over the weekend? What he did was wrong. Stacey doesn't smile. I need her to see this. Ramanan threw a stone into the pond. I'm not Spike. I'm John.

320-734-7708

The long-awaited commission of enquiry report was released yesterday afternoon. Your ideas are rarely practical. Luckily, when Betsy dropped his eyeglasses, his lenses weren't scratched. Take them downtown. I always order the daily special when I eat lunch at this restaurant.

320-734-7708

Jerry's parents were teachers. Clara couldn't find a fire extinguisher. I'm not satisfied with your performance

320-734-7708

He is at home. I don't see anything wrong. Please see to it that the child does not go near the pond. I'm just looking for Monica. Which endings does this verb have in the present tense? A child needs a mother. It smells like something's burning. The manager put forward a new proposal. Open this door now! Teresa left ten minutes ago.

320-734-7708

It seems to me that I heard a noise in the attic. Milner seems trustworthy. Dan accidentally called Linda "Rita", which angered her. They had a problem. I want to see the manager right now. Hector won't discuss the problem with me.

320-734-7708

I think everyone is asleep. A mathematical truth is neither simple nor complicated; it is. Could you keep this luggage until 3 p.m.?

320-734-7708

Russ is a drunkard. You and I are good partners in business. I regret spending so much money. She burned herself while lighting a cigarette. I'll be there tomorrow. Are you two back together? He is at home. Don't ever leave him alone. The situation called for quick, decisive action. That's the fact that avalanches occur after mountain fires.

320-734-7708

We Chinese are hard workers. I heard you switched majors. I think Mick will like this game. Stand up! He was born in a village near Teheran. I was able to catch the last train because I walked very quickly.

320-734-7708

Oh, woe is me! He hates Nancy. He'll be back home soon. Let's go ahead and do it now. I am not a teacher.

320-734-7708

We never talk. Please listen carefully to what I have to say.