320-734-7708

The new accounting procedures require us to fill out different forms for reporting expenses.

320-734-7708

Is your neighbour sexy? Don is actually pretty good at golf. Something urgent came up. My wife is Chinese. That one over there is mine. I do not know where his is. The information was quite useless. It's not all that bad.

320-734-7708

It depends largely on the context. Money burns a hole in Linda's pocket. I used to like Teruyuki a lot. There is a basket full of bananas on the counter. You won't be able to see the effects in the first phase.

320-734-7708

I have no time for visitors. Kerri didn't know where to catch the bus. I have to say goodbye. The car made a right turn over there.

320-734-7708

The question is who'll go there instead of Moe. Knock before coming in. The rice is tasteless. We've arrived. There are some pears in the box. Vassos doesn't know how computers work. Judge rarely wears dark colors. Naoki was poor and lived in a small cabin. As is often the case with him, he was late again.

320-734-7708

They warned us. We cannot exist without food. I had chicken pox as a kid. Your first draft was fine. He's a tough-minded owner. They rushed towards their mother. Either you or your friend is wrong. Diane really doesn't like you.

320-734-7708

How many people do you know who can do this? Because I was scared. The State of Texas is almost the same size as France. The trainee could hardly bear the burden of the task. Don't enter at the kitchen door. He took up golf this spring.

320-734-7708

Let's take the subway. Why do you like something like that? I wish you peace and happiness. He is a lieutenant. I want to negotiate. I was just daydreaming. I still enjoy playing tennis from time to time. My father died a peaceful death last night.

320-734-7708

He studied hard, hardly taking time out for lunch. We have three airplanes. Yes, I kissed him. So what? He needs ten hours to get dressed. We spoil our youngest daughter. The shops were bad, but the factory was worse. She dresses smartly.

320-734-7708

If you really cared about your girlfriend, you would respect her feelings. Do you want to know my first impression of Anne? I'm going to let you do whatever you want to do.

320-734-7708

They blamed him for the accident. We'd all be interested in your point of view.

320-734-7708

When are you going on holiday this year? I don't want anyone to touch this.

320-734-7708

My usual sleeping time is from seven to nine hours. What!? You ate my chocolate bear? I'm a homosexual. These claims lack a scientific foundation. She didn't want him to go out with other women. Joni recognized the smell. I see the children who had a cold. Klava decided to change her sex in the flat.

320-734-7708

Do you understand the situation? I fall behind him in this respect. The first thing I did after getting home was taking my shoes off. Down with it! It's really shameful. In small towns, everyone knows everything about one another. A lot of folks find cars interesting, but I'm not interested in them at all. After countless burials of the hatchet, we always dig it up again. There doesn't seem to be any sign of an ever-lasting peace. I do not have to study Japanese. Jinny didn't realize Kay was serious. The room's nicely fixed up for the party.

320-734-7708

Ahmed lives three doors down. It takes a lot of money to keep up such a big house. I thought our essays were due next week, not today. Would you help Ian find his keys? She's completely incompetent. Louis XVI was executed during the French Revolution. Why should I pay you to put my car in my garage?

320-734-7708

Say pretty things about a person's children. I'll inform her. Please, listen to me! We didn't do it. She made him a new suit.

320-734-7708

I'll stay and help any way I can. I had the pleasure to try the good Gaucho barbecue. Pedantry is properly the over-rating of any kind of knowledge we pretend to. Julian's iPhone was stolen by pickpockets. Moderate exercise is good for your health.