321-985-0377

I'm sorry Mohammed, I forgot your name! The rose gives off a sweet odor.

321-985-0377

Do you have paper? Let's keep it simple. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Hank is training for a triathlon. Chuck asked Kee what she thought of John. We can't risk that. I guessed.

321-985-0377

Don't let Connie frighten you. The question is whether Owen will do it or not. There's something else you need to do. My father won't allow that. I'll see you next week. I can recall seeing those pictures. He collected bits of information. Thanks for the heads-up. It's a bet. Nothing more.

321-985-0377

Ralph has to leave in a few minutes. Louise looks like a teenager, but he's actually over thirty. Call it a Catch-22, but sometimes, you just can't realistically come out on top. For the sake of children in need, we cooperated to collect donations. This pen is the best. Sunil is very mature for his age. Lum has two cats. One is white and the other is black.

321-985-0377

This tie goes well with the suit, I guess. We try to explain things across cultures; in spite of boundaries. The painted butterfly took blood into the air upon the edges of its wings. The stream ran red. Did the newspaper article say how fast Gregg was driving? Claudia looked after my dog while I was traveling in Australia.

321-985-0377

The birds fly. Shuvra certainly wasn't at home when we went to visit him. Where were you today? I have an open ticket to Osaka.

321-985-0377

Vern and Kay are done. What role does the Chorus play? Pardon, do you have the time? It won't be a long time before she recovers from the shock. Do you know this woman's name? Todd wrote on the ground with a stick. Much gold is mined here. I hope they don't ask me to rewrite this. I know you'll be brave. Do you plan on moving?

321-985-0377

A young person is waiting for you outside. Dan assisted Linda at the library. I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Anita had better do what he's been told to do. Could you answer a question for me? You, probably, once again right. The victim is thought to have taken a large quantity of poison by mistake. This fault is not mine but yours.

321-985-0377

Would you like more coffee? The light is out. I don't know where I should go. Who do you think will win the tournament?

321-985-0377

He's a real expert. Sugih apologized to his teammates. I know I'm in the way. Sundaresan ran back down the stairs. I just want an affordable place to live. Grounding and other bog-standard punishments didn't get through to his son at all. Mercury is the nearest planet to the sun. I've always enjoyed being with you.