323-464-2202

We're watching a movie. Did you have a pleasant trip? I need to meet your boss. Once upon time I used to love you,And no matter what,you will always be a part of my life. Because it's a developing country, some aspects of China aren't as good as those in Western countries.

323-464-2202

Clayton and Floyd both live in Boston. "Does he like you?" "No, but he's a good friend and we have fun together." Randy seems to be a good cook. Mann will be so jealous. Indra thinks I did something wrong. Solve this problem on your own. Caleb is watching us. Oleg can understand why Kathryn is feeling depressed.

323-464-2202

I tried to tell Siegurd we should've contacted you before coming. No one knows the fact.

323-464-2202

Three children were playing in the park. I'll deal with her myself. Do we have enough glasses? Did Raif notice?

323-464-2202

I'm afraid of dogs. I can't go to the movies. There is no simple road to success. I was born in Osaka, but I was brought up in Tokyo. That's probably a good idea. You screwed her? Is he still angry?

323-464-2202

Except for Sundays, he works every day.

323-464-2202

Are you too busy to drop me a line?

323-464-2202

My father slept through the movie. Subra is getting paranoid.

323-464-2202

The man robbed me of my purse. Mac has no weaknesses. Let's look at the positive side of things. Don't cry / For the good times gone. / Smile instead / While they're still going on. Could you tell me how to delete this sentence?

323-464-2202

We'll leave theory to the mathematicians. I almost think you're right.

323-464-2202

He acquired French when he was young. I want to help you get out of this mess.

323-464-2202

Remind me to thank Ravi the next time I see him. Please tell me what's happening. Kate may become jealous. I can't find the equation. I don't know how to use this compass. Now, look at the picture, every one. Calvin wants more coffee.

323-464-2202

You will be paid according as you work. I could try to get Fay to stop doing that. I am smoking a Cuban cigar. What's Sanjeev's job? You're not allowed to smoke here.

323-464-2202

I was surprised that he really had a strong resemblance to his father. Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? I should've listened to him. Speaking of foreign languages, do you speak French? I'm going to study French this afternoon. I'm not in a hurry. He widened his small circle of friends. Ellen is the prettiest girl in class.