323-789-6832

How can I turn up the stove? I used to be pretty good at this. We were very fortunate. My husband and I prefer to spend time at home together. Don't translate this sentence. Were you able to get the dishwasher to work? Have you been in contact with one of your old school friends recently?

323-789-6832

That baby is fat and healthy. You must do as he says. Love and flowers only last a single spring. Juergen owes us a favor. Inside the tent that night she shivered with cold. Shyam was knocked out in the tenth round. I want you to remember this moment. In the United States, you are a minor if you are under 18 years old.

323-789-6832

It was very unpleasant. I know what Kayvan meant. They can't make us go. Do you see the portrait? I want to go on record as being against it.

323-789-6832

I know why Erwin left early.

323-789-6832

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. "I'll never understand women", said Grace. Please turn over the page. Why did you punch her? Your words don't match your actions.

323-789-6832

I know what. Charles left a detailed message on Terri's cell phone. Will that be for here or to go?

323-789-6832

Faith consists in believing what reason cannot. I thought I was your boyfriend. I have an appointment with the doctor. I knew he didn't die. He's too old for me. The local name of Tsez is "cezyas mec". My father is much better. He will be up and about in a week.

323-789-6832

Help yourself to a piece of cake. There were toward a thousand people. Antony decided to make a deal with Darci. Do you go by train or car? You need to do exactly what I tell you to do.

323-789-6832

Why is my father in the kitchen? I think it's all wrong.

323-789-6832

Irving saw Danny yesterday. I seasoned the fish with salt and pepper. Maleness is by far the biggest risk factor for violence. Was it acceptable to you? You're a reporter. You're trapped. Eileen couldn't help falling asleep. I am sad to hear it. Everybody just stared at Anthony. A drunk driver was responsible for the car accident.

323-789-6832

That is not what we're going to talk about. We might never have this opportunity again. You're not the only one who doesn't believe Albert. He's always on time for her appointments. None of us could see it. I don't know when it will arrive.

323-789-6832

It is her that told me it. The sea gull glided on the wind. You can sit down if you like. We need to think together about the future of Europe.

323-789-6832

I'm sick of being stuck at home. Sign it at the bottom. Eugene said Tony was doing fine. My hotel room cost more than I expected. The more mistakes I make in translation, the more I learn, hopefully. Lin is a bit paranoid. I asked him to watch my things. I enjoyed this article.

323-789-6832

Big people aren't always strong. All of my attempts have failed. Is this seat available? The college accepted him as a student. You may do so.

323-789-6832

A loss in third-quarter revenues was predicted. They went to church on Christmas Eve. I found this book interesting from start to finish. Your wishes are my commands. Bravely though they fought, they were defeated. Anderson has been convicted of drunk driving twice in the last four years. Shyam is in favor of gun control.

323-789-6832

There was no plan whatsoever. Nobody thinks Christie will win the race.

323-789-6832

Did you know that mosquitoes have teeth? I saw Shin'ichi in Kakogawa yesterday. He died at the age of seventy. This is not funny! Tell her that I am peeling the potatoes. He was criticized for voicing such a controversial opinion. He looks very sleepy.