331-321-9238

This forum is marvellous. We can't just leave them behind. I think the movie is almost over.

331-321-9238

I'm asking you to trust me. We can only teach. My memory was at fault. Please write me at name@email.com. Bud isn't weird. I have two sisters and both are married. Give me some milk, too. She ate candies one after another until she was completely full. We're not having a very good time. Pick anything you like.

331-321-9238

I'd like to lift some money from the account. The incident came in the wake of Al-Qaeda's admission of responsibility, in a statement published by the organization, for an attack that targeted the republican palace in the city of Al-Mukalla in southern Yemen and resulted in the deaths of 30 officers and soldiers.

331-321-9238

Be sure to come at 3. How old are you? I'm twenty-six years old.

331-321-9238

The last time I saw Lar he was with Clark. I want to show you something great. The movie wasn't as funny as the book. I have so many questions.

331-321-9238

Please, be patient with me! Two opinions are better than one. She listens to him. He can handle English well. I don't think anyone suspected you weren't Sergiu.

331-321-9238

I don't blame Kari one bit. It was raining when I woke up, but by afternoon the sky had cleared up and the sun was shining. Shai has just returned from Boston, where he attended his party's state caucus to select candidates for the general election. You've got something on your face. Hwa doesn't seem to want our help. This woman is haunted by a spirit. Adding comments makes reading the code easier.

331-321-9238

I need to be prepared. Randell didn't apply for the job that Triantaphyllos told him about. You have a choice. I'd like them to take me home. What kind of person would treat their pet that way? He was too intent on studying to hear my call. I can't stand. Galen is proud of his family. It's the best we can do for now.

331-321-9238

You take my self control. I work in a travel agency. Do you have the time to run over the draft of my speech, Ken? The wind is raging. Thank you for your recommendation. I would've liked to have been there. We faced pressure like never before. I bought a carton of milk from the supermarket.

331-321-9238

I'm cleaned out. Take a look around. I still haven't seen it. Is this sterling silver? I remember every detail. The Virgin Phiroze is Jesus' mother. You're obviously dying to know. I get only five days off this summer.

331-321-9238

Dale doesn't need to worry about it. Punctuation helps to show grammatical relationships and, at least in English, is also used to indicate intonation. The guard's truncheon hit air. Off balance, he regained his posture to see a metal-mesh rubbish bin flying towards him. Pierce whatever ear you want. It doesn't mean you're gay.

331-321-9238

I quitted playing the drums. A password is needed. In the morning, I just want to have a leisurely start. She is less beautiful than her sister is. We are not going on vacation. I'm following him. Brender owns this building. They left him behind.

331-321-9238

I think something happened to Lou. Tell Neal why you can't go.

331-321-9238

Everyone agreed.

331-321-9238

The photograph is on the USB stick. Merat thinks Jef may be lactose intolerant.

331-321-9238

How many guests are we going to have tonight? I work every day except for Sundays. Please get my account ready by tonight. We just don't know enough yet.