We see things differently according to whether we are rich or poor. Man is the only animal that writes books. Five minutes later she emerged from the kitchen.

Please tell me everything's OK. I think this dictionary is useful for beginners. In addition, I can fly. He made the actress his wife. I saw you with him last Monday.

Hit men are a popular subject for TV movies. I'll try to forget everything. He has a cleft lip. We must take that risk. I hope Sandra's all right. Did you speak with him about your projects? In the first place, we have to decide on the name. On their journey, the pioneering team of electric motorcycle riders hope to meet the wealthy owner of a major battery manufacturing plant in Las Vegas.

Does he have a big house? But I understand what he says. During hot season, perishables go bad easily. Sandra laid his cards down on the table with a smile.

You can adjust the color on the TV by turning this knob. I will explain it to you after. Rabin didn't want Adam to know what had happened. They will die. Canada and Mexico both share a border with the USA. I'm fine, mom. Maybe I went a little too far.

"Apple" is a countable noun, so it makes grammatical sense to have five apples. Drive me to the store. How long ago was it that you lived in Boston? Do you think Axel saw me? He swallowed a piece of toast because he was starving. "You want to travel to so many countries, how do you plan to communicate with other people?" "That is not a problem. I can speak Esperanto."

I really think you should try to relax. Pinocchio, you wicked boy! He isn't such a fool as to risk his life. I don't really want to paint my house blue. The train flipped over. It's a gimmick.

He wasted that which he had received from his father. I have some pictures to show you. How do I fix this problem? She left me a note. They fought for freedom. His little sister is very cute, isn't she?

We've done very well. Stick a notice on the board. Do you want that warmed up? Surya and Pierce blamed themselves for everything that went wrong. Listening to music in that moment relaxed me. You break it, you bought it.

This tape sticks well. I think Surya will go there tomorrow. It is up to us to be men. Terrance is obviously frightened. He is more clever than wise. If it's not too much trouble, I would like some help.

I appreciate your trust in my abilities, but I'm afraid I'm no longer that good. Randolph and Earl spoke quietly so they wouldn't wake the baby. Doctors suspect smoking has lot to do with cancer. I never mentioned it again. Hirotoshi is one of our best workers. That surprised Hsuan. Syun sat under the tree, reading an old book from the nineteenth century. She was desperate to lose weight.

Every employee is supposed to keep his own vehicle in perfect condition. He won't listen to a word I say. She is as bright as any in her class. We think Srikanth an honest man.

Let the children play! I consulted with my father about the plan. I can understand it.