(331) 321-9238

Don't eat so much. You'll get fat. Why is your first reaction to anything always negative? When a cloud passed in front of the sun, I felt chilly in my wet clothes. It has been raining since last Monday. I think it's a good investment. Do you think Terrance would help? How did this happen to me? She really enjoyed the pizza party at the neighbor's. Juan is reading in his bedroom. I never made such a promise.

(331) 321-9238

She came to like the new teacher. I bet he was surprised. The air is pure around here.

(331) 321-9238

I lost my purse. We made a good buy. They may need our help.

(331) 321-9238

Dinner's ready. I'm coming. Open the box. They did not abide by the school regulations. It was going to be from Saturday, but, with one thing and another, it ended up being from the new week. They were happy when I told them. You really mean a lot to me. I don't love him enough to marry him. George Bush thought it would be relatively easy to win the hearts and minds of the Iraqis.

(331) 321-9238

I revised my theory. Huey doesn't have what he wants yet. Pratt still drinks, but not as much as he used to. I'm not interfering, huh? I've been down that road before. How deep is this lake? I'm going to pick you up. I was thinking the same thing. This tie goes well with the suit, I guess. I prefer walking.

(331) 321-9238

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt toward people we dislike. It's not necessary to write more than 400 words. She is politeness itself. May I show you something? One can't live without water. I'll always be here to help you.

(331) 321-9238

It's only Rudy. Show me another example. What?! You didn't do your homework because of a soccer match? That's no excuse! What a fearful waste of money! It takes two hours to get there by bus. I can talk for a bit. It's rat meat.

(331) 321-9238

Grab a rag and help me clean up this mess. Graham was terrific. Things often take longer than you expect. I'm going out for a while. My work is very important.

(331) 321-9238

He won the race easily. We're not married.

(331) 321-9238

I availed myself of a holiday to visit Tokyo. I love pets of all kinds. It serves our purpose. He's the perfect man for you. Life passed him by.

(331) 321-9238

When did you graduate? They got scared and killed her. He was infuriated by what she said. I'm not sure what Kris means.

(331) 321-9238

This story says a lot about what has happened to America. I need coloured pencils. Who spoke? You said you didn't care. Japan ranks among the economic powers of the world. Swedish is easy. I need to shit. It seems logical.

(331) 321-9238

It is already eleven. The division of the property was a bone of contention between the brothers. No further action will be taken. Read over your paper before you hand it in. Get ready for more. She is always scared. His English was surprisingly good. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

(331) 321-9238

It's a full-time job. Go shave, you'll look better. Wendi wanted to finish cleaning the house before Cristi got home. I hung around for one hour. I'd like two cans of tomatoes. She managed not to mention her plan. How much is the shirt?

(331) 321-9238

What is this one? I like that tie. I just didn't believe what Suzanne said. Taking risks may land you on terra incognita and make you long to plant your feet back on terra firma. I would like this book.

(331) 321-9238

Are you afraid of horror movies? Joyce asked me if I knew anybody who could translate from French into English. I'm sleepy, so I am leaving now.