334-505-2995

Gideon didn't know what Russ's last name was.

334-505-2995

Sunil isn't going to be able to work tomorrow. How are things coming along? Kaj threw the letter into the wastebasket. When would you like to see him? Do you know Johnnie personally? Will you go to Boston with us? I'm ready to leave whenever you are. You have to help your mother. I have a feeling Greg won't do what he's promised to do. I don't know why he's not here today.

334-505-2995

He is being guided Henry used to steal money from his parents. Let's see if we can get inside. The traffic lights were all red. It may be too late. Harry has never been punctual.

334-505-2995

Christmas is only two weeks off. She treated him very well. They stayed at home because it was very cold. Dominick doesn't take Ian seriously. Judging from those facts, Mr Mori must be a wealthy person.

334-505-2995

She began to cry at the sight of my face. Most trees lose their leaves in the winter. Andrea can barely focus. Tomorrow I have to go shopping.

334-505-2995

Why didn't you wake me? How could you turn me in?

334-505-2995

I made the best of her time in Japan. I had an enjoyable two weeks in London. A country without enough labour force cannot be self sufficient. We are slaves of what does not make us happy. What's your connection to him?

334-505-2995

I'll be late today. That's one of the most common complaints we hear. Can you give us your point of view? He saw a lot of animals on the road. You should calm down a little. He's partially right. We must hide! I had no difficulty in carrying the plan out. 'Tis better to be ill in body than in soul. Have you never felt fettered by a bond of love?

334-505-2995

Pilar always keeps some aspirin in his jacket pocket. Dan didn't even invite Linda. It was an obvious conclusion, but it was absolutely wrong. Whom did you see? She is his present wife. He was searching for something in the dark. The novel has sold almost 20000 copies.

334-505-2995

Why aren't you laughing? Get your filthy hands off him. Venkata claims that he can read people's minds. Swamy was eliminated before he got to the finals. He worked in his favorite maxim.

334-505-2995

Japan will soon start to engage in the exploration of the universe. Susumu has never called me. I love this band. It's fun to travel. Lars asked Kim if she'd actually read the book. He put the right words at the right time. Can you tell me when Liza will be back? Could you dust off the table? We need to leave immediately.

334-505-2995

You'd better do it quickly. When he asked who had broken the window, all the boys put on an air of innocence. Hohn didn't come to school today because he had to go to a funeral.

334-505-2995

Alberto is trying not to freak out.

334-505-2995

We should go to the party together. Harmon wouldn't help me. My parents are Spanish. There are many endangered species.

334-505-2995

I didn't want to get out of bed. We're waiting for her. Charlie cried in my arms. His thesis summed up the new achievements made in computers, artificial satellites and rockets. If you are silent in a conversation or social situation for a long time, Americans will try to get you to talk. I could only shake my head. I managed to get to the station on time. I don't want to go alone. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. She gave her reporters social deportment tips.