How are you and Piete getting along? They are leaving Japan tomorrow. Monty visits me every time he comes to Boston. I bought this sweater yesterday. I'm resting my eyes.

Joon doesn't know what Bucky wants him to do. You and I are going to have a lot of fun. It's important to me. Call him. So, what do we do in the meantime? Gil and Luis took turns driving the car. Your summary is not up to par.

There is nothing you can do that I haven't already done to myself. Let's get home. The pie looked very good, but it wasn't very easily digestible. Over 68 percent of Earth's freshwater is locked up in ice and glaciers; and another 30 percent is in groundwater. The Viking expansion from the 9th century onwards reached areas such as Normandy, Galicia, Andalusia, Sicily and Crimea. I can't speak French very well. This country suffers from brain drain.

They had to promise to join the Roman Catholic Church. Let's go out and have some fun tonight. Can I have a double espresso? In the first place, we must be careful about what we eat and drink. Liisa isn't really sick; she's only putting it on. She helped an old man cross the road. I can sleep on the couch. I study French after dinner every day. Jarl was so cold his teeth were chattering. When was the last time Wendell was late?

You mustn't tell that to your parents. Dan escaped from jail just two months after he arrived there. He is very sick. Take a chance. Ramon never changed. You can't outrun that bear. Has it arrived?

Are you going to die? We are sick and in bed. How many times has that happened? We sell metal, paper, and wooden plates. Pandora would like to know whether you would like to come to his party. I should have come if it hadn't rained.

All piggybackers are pigs! Doing wrong is worse than being wronged. Let's party. You have to change trains at Shibuya.

He thought the whole thing a bad joke.

It wasn't like this before.

I call her pretty often. I just live right around the corner. You've got a busy week coming up. I do not need everything from you. I said such horrible things about her. That's a bad spot. Rain, rain, go away. / Come again another day. I am not a panda.

The dish had many diced potatoes in it.

When did you begin to study Japanese? Marvin couldn't have done anything to prevent the accident. I think we need more information.