Come out quietly. The next time I tell you to do something, do it. How did you know Kathryn was going to die? Combine all the parts to make one piece.

He doesn't like to wait until the last moment to do something. Believe more in your strength than in your luck. The surface of Jupiter is inhospitable with more than two and a half times Earth's gravity and a poisonous gas atmosphere. The boy spends hours drawing short stories about superheroes. Snip, snap, snout, this tale's told out.

You are looking for your key. Sex change operations are now tax-deductible. That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. At worst, I will get an average mark.

We figured it out quickly. Would the last one out please close the door? I want to reserve a room. I can explain it to you if you let me. Maybe you should've thought of that before you did what you did. He repaired the broken window of my house. I just found them. Frances doesn't look impressed. I wish I could run as fast as Joyce.

I am wholly in agreement with you. I'd say you got taken. What is the sound of one hand clapping? I assure you that I can do that. My boss says one thing and means another. He became very dangerous. Oh, we don't do that here in Spain. Why did you buy this expensive dictionary? Come on, try again. Will someone else be joining you?

Why don't you come over for supper? Jackson lived for eight more years. Europeans love wine. I'm really scared right now. I wonder if that is Shari. Have you plugged in the sewing machine? Himawan said he would go to Boston. Win is very dexterous. School is over... for now.

Cyrus has never been sick. I like the teacher. It's really hot this morning. I'm a huge fan of cat videos. Only 5 million people live in Norway. I'm going to gather mushrooms in the forest this afternoon.

I'm fine. And how are you? Mr. Jackson is our homeroom teacher. Most people think that people shouldn't eat people. Hamilton called Lorien every bad name he could think of. Van promised not to hurt Kikki.

Do you remember talking to Laurie? I wish I didn't have to work this weekend. I don't feel at ease here. You asked for my advice. Did you tell Farouk I was joking? The damage is already done. Guido is an amazing father. He doesn't look happy to see us. I'm feeling kind of sleepy.

You don't need to go if you don't want to. Gene buys our vegetables. I need to hear from my family. He must be at home as the light in on. You'd like him. We should help each other. Jin doesn't know why Roxane called him. The English almost came last. My mom bought me this toy when I was eight years old. I sometimes cook dinner.

I call her but she doesn't come. There was a cholera epidemic in Haiti. That movie is a scream. I don't want to listen to you. Be careful. It's very spicy. What were the chief events of 1990? He has been playing tennis since this morning.

I polished for all I was worth. The trouble is that my stock of low-grade gems was surprisingly low. I wonder if I'll ever get married. Let's take a walk on the beach.

The cost of gasoline keeps on going up. He's a single father. What's your favorite open source game? Has anyone seen Duncan?

Dion and Bryan are still here.

I am not feeling too well. I speak Gibberish best. What a great idea! Eventually, he returned the sword to its sheath. He will never visit the town again. She's right behind you. I assumed Hirofumi understood French. I have to learn Japanese. This is her weak point. She had a bad day at the office.

He is a Hollywood star. This weekend Srivatsan and Raymond plan to go on a double date with John and Alice. He earns a lot of money.

How beautiful it is! He doesn't know when to shut up. I tell stories almost every day. That child put his playthings away. It's about 8 kilometers away. All the sails were taken down. Our train still needs to wait for the arrival of another train. I need a nurse right now. That's very civil of you.

He did not look over a few typographical errors.

I think we should go there. The angry crowd threw missiles at the police. Patty raised his hands. "Have you finished it?" "On the contrary, I've just begun."