He loves writing articles for Wikipedia. What problems are you planning to resolve next year?

This isn't really happening. Sofoklis had the only pool in town with a diving board. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Try and stop me. Improvements in technology helped them succeed. I'm sure that was her. Why don't you just sit down here? He is apt to leave his umbrella on the train. You are a good person.

No cross, no crown.

I'll pick you up tomorrow evening at 6:30. This school was founded in 1970. Take the clothes and go wash them. Everyone was surprised when I went into the room. He talks about her a lot. You keep watch. That would be lying. She suffocated him with a pillow. I'd like to know what this is all about.

My favorite singer is Mariah Carey, too! Kim's smile was very sweet. He likes not only music but sports. I need to get to the hospital.

Someone has ripped out the first three pages of this book. They referred to Chaucer as the father of English poetry. How many times do you think I'm going to have to ask Seth to clean his room before he cleans it?

What does this kanji mean? I've been everywhere in Europe. Tell her that I am dressing.

I need a translator. It wasn't Emma who talked to me. Don't worry. There'll be plenty to go around. There is a garden at the back of our house. You may have whatever book you want to read. We accomplished a lot. Watch your step, or you will slip and fall. You can tell Moses really doesn't want to be here. The girl opened her eyes, saw the bear, and fled toward the window.

Look after your little sister. Tuan appeared to be bewildered. If you knew that somehow I was in trouble, ... He is overweight. The scene brought her words home to him. My arms are aching. Your father deprived you of your guitar. He fell down on the ice and broke his arm.

He was put under anesthesia. Think is a very good dancer. Is Antonella in the bathroom? Jennifer changed the summer tyres. It won't hurt to wait a while longer. His joke was great. What did you want to show me? Page didn't know how to tell her mom the truth. Fair enough!

They are separated by a great distance. God loves those who can control their anger and forgive unintentional negligence.

Pantelis had his hair slicked back. Siberia is one of the earth's "green lungs". Lum was being questioned by the police in the next room. I have no idea how long it will take.

What in the hell is this? Permission is needed before you go into my bedroom. That isn't going to be a problem. Denis left me no choice. I want you to know Roxane did a great job. I know more than you do. Be kind to them.

I'm not uncomfortable. The pond was alive with tiny fishes. We just want to buy enough for three people. I finally understood the importance of foreign languages. The stars shone all the time. Harold ate the delicious meal and thought he must be in heaven. He lost hope and killed himself with poison. I think Morris is possessive. Sandeep paid for it in a lump sum. She devoted her life to the study of science.

I love being with him. I think Petr really doesn't know the answer. I'd prefer to speak French. It's time to get a haircut. Jimmy insisted on my taking him to the zoo. If you ask me, this is a complete waste of time. Learning is the elixir that makes the human brain the most powerful organic decision-making and problem-solving tool on the planet.

He couldn't think where to hide it. Obviously, I would love to be in Boston. Steen said we could do it. I wondered who it was. So far as I know, the book has never been translated into Japanese. Why does he hate you so much?

We're going to need to be a little quieter. How many students are there in your school?

They elected me to the student class council. Everything was fine. She was a girl of about our age.