I don't think Jordan told Isabelle anything. She is rather an idealist. Vadim might not be hungry. Spanish is spoken in Mexico. If you get scared during the night, just turn on your light. The accident happened because of the driver's negligence. Eat! There are starving children who would love to have that food. Would you put the dishes in the sink?

Nice place you have here. Isn't that your nail-biting son? Mr. Brown gave me your name. They were abandoned by their mother. Nichael is in the kitchen, having a late-night snack. She's really vain about her look. Clarissa never got into any trouble at all. "Are you a vegetarian?" - "No, are you?" Why would you think that? Isn't this what you've been dreaming about?

You've got bags under your eyes. Ram decided to take a day off. How long is this visa valid? Full religious freedom is assured to all people. Clarence isn't paying us anything. Half the office took a day off. We drove to Boston last month. I want them to be my friends.

I used to be the same age as you. Elijah put on a warm sweater. Whoever was sitting here left his pencil. Building materials can include tiles, carpet, blinds and tools.

There will be serious consequences.

Their confusion is understandable.

Click the image to hear animal's sound.

I'll go and buy some chocolate. Please explain in detail. What did you mean by this sentence? A lot of my hair has fallen out. He abandoned hope. Jones didn't find anyone who met the requirements. Let's go and see her. Married people sometimes wish they were single.

Elizabeth doesn't need it.

Call your brother to help you set the table.

Many Deaf people dislike being thought of as "disabled". We naturally take pride in the old temples of our country. Time has come to get serious. Everyone ate breakfast in the kitchen.

That's one of the conventions of our daily life. Let's ask them. We need to take that bus. Contributors from many countries, languages and cultures speak the language Esperanto in addition to their mother tongue and one or more other languages. The auditorium is filled to capacity with anxious applicants.

We'll be happy to call you back.

Can Andre be trusted? Why don't we have dinner? You don't have to go to the trouble of getting an umbrella. Her salary is very high. Here is a weekly magazine. I felt embarrassed at first. "How about some horror stories?" "No, I'd rather not mess with those kinds of things." This so-called "evil" is something that is thought up by minds who do not understand the dark self. People would sell their souls to hear the concert from those seats. We always associate snow with skiing.

What's your job? I washed my hands of the whole business. You could hear the blast for kilometers.

The city has many beautiful parks. I am ignorant of the reason for their quarrel. We must avoid war by all possible means. This is a time of rejoicing. Where can I get my suit pressed? The shops were all closed.

As the tigers approached, we wondered who would be eaten first.