(347) 384-9345

What's Pieter found? I hope all is well! This coffee is not hot enough.

(347) 384-9345

The government will have to deal with the financial problem. You're not very happy, are you? I like Sachiko better. I went out with my friends. All men are equal according to law. Ask Kevin what his sister's name is.

(347) 384-9345

The horse is at the farm.

(347) 384-9345

You know what I am talking about. Hawaii, y'know, has a lot of houses with fireplaces, doesn't it? The mornings and evenings over there get cold as well, so people who feel the cold light fires. It is never too late to mend. The statistics are in our favour. Keep her away from me.

(347) 384-9345

We're the talk of the town. Free as in freedom, not as in free beer. I think you know how to do it. Jeffery's neighbor is a busybody. I didn't know about this. We eat roasts and fish in batter. You must fulfill your duty. Vic won't tell me what he wants to do. We have an obligation to do our best.

(347) 384-9345

She taught French in Italy before moving to Paris. Randell has two daughters. Both are married. I must have stolen it when I lost control of myself momentarily. The North Star is very easy to find. He advanced his departure by two days. The old man had been making white lightning for 50 years. As the boss was walking away the employees remained silent, listening for the clicking of her heels against the floor, to make sure that she really had left. You're the one who gathered the information. Will it be necessary for us to buy a book for this class?

(347) 384-9345

I was amazed at the speed of the car. The noise keeps the birds away. He tended to be lenient toward the children. Christofer looked like he might cry. They keep a lot of animals in the zoo. Is Michael tall? Rogue has news about Sassan. These are yellow flowers.

(347) 384-9345

Juliet likes soccer. Shannon's parents aren't living anymore. Coca-Cola advertisements can be seen all over the world. I thought it'd be great if we could get Hui to play a few songs for us. I have a bad toothache. Please tell me how to start the engine. The limits of my language are the limits of my world. Guess who else moved to Boston.

(347) 384-9345

Edwin wants a bath. Have you told Phil what to buy? She never dreamed she'd meet him overseas. I'm a little rusty. Bruno died half a year later. He is always talking about old memories of his childhood.

(347) 384-9345

He is unmarried. I have dinner between seven and eight o'clock. I keep telling you I don't want your help. There's no sugar in my tea. You could start. Erik said he heard gunshots. We ran off 50 copies of the invitation. You had it coming. I just knew you would say that. With many students chatting, it was difficult to hear what the professor had to say.

(347) 384-9345

The cops are searching for clues to the brutal murder. I think you should meet Felix in Boston. How did you answer him? Welcome to this world! I didn't steal it. You can check my pockets. He studied the way birds fly. What are you studying? Would you care for a piece of pie? Giles tied his dog to a tree.

(347) 384-9345

You play soccer, don't you? No amount of money will change his mind. Theo was waiting for Raghu outside the restaurant.

(347) 384-9345

We still believe it true that he is innocent. Tell Vivek I'm in the office. I only wish I had stopped him. The bloated profits of farmers at the time were something again. You're just sweeping life's problems under the rug. Lorraine has no idea what Aaron is thinking. Kieran isn't Sundaresan's cousin.

(347) 384-9345

I hate this girl. I phoned my son before boarding the plane, telling him to come to the airport to pick me up. He steeled himself against possible failure.

(347) 384-9345

I live in Australia. One of the students raised his hand to ask a question. Elwood looked like he was getting ready for bed.

(347) 384-9345

The typhoon left behind a trail of destruction. Would you please pour me a cup of coffee? I don't want them to do that.

(347) 384-9345

I'm not calling her. His silence surprised me. The guide led Lukas through the jungle to show him the Indian village. A blood vessel broke in my eye. Alexis requires medical care. Laurie knows how to swim. The teacher wrote French words on the blackboard. I have a good sense of direction, so I don't get lost.

(347) 384-9345

The last shred of hope had vanished from her heart. TV's boring today. There's nothing more to say.