It's a typo. Sorry. After Lenora and Amedeo read a few verses from their religious text, they remained noncommittal, but when Morris happened to mention that he had learned a lot from his grandparents about their early life, the missionaries could scarcely contain their excitement. Walter needs to leave. I'm losing it.

Such a thing can't happen in Japan. The truce did not last long. You never gave us a chance. This pension costs 7000 yen. Without meals, it's 2000 yen cheaper.

I cannot agree to his proposal. Is breakfast ready? Do you want this dog? The queen was an extremely clever woman, who could do a great deal more than just drive in a coach. Stop always putting yourself last.

Roberta is getting a little worried. When I was sixteen, I played tennis for the first time. Scarce are the people learning Interlingua. I just wanted to see how Laurie was doing. I'm fully aware of that. Sanjib refused to carry Morton's suitcase. Do you have a tape measure I could borrow?

Her boyfriend was there, too. I couldn't stand any more. Get me an extra blanket. They were walking three abreast. These facts support my hypothesis. How fast you run! I'll be with you in ten minutes.

He looked at the picture. I do hope we get there in time. They are at war with the country.

Sochi has a subtropical climate and temperatures rarely fall below freezing. This tree is more than a hundred years old. Members of that tribe settled along the river. I need a key to open a box. May you have many more birthdays. What are you guys waiting for? I have no remembrance of it now. I met him the day before.

My mother gets up earlier than anyone else. Craig tried to run. Sherman put on so much weight that he had to get a bigger belt. I came out satisfied from my visit to the doctor.

I convinced Perry that he should go to Boston with Vadim. I'd really love to meet them. It won't be any problem at all. He was the strongest candidate for the position.

You are in my spot. I'd like you to quickly browse through these documents. She's a woman of many talents. Everyone's against me! I am Stan's grandfather. A professional thief can jimmy a car door in no time. I feel it now.

I couldn't talk Niall into coming here with us. She had trouble getting pregnant.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. I could never have imagined that something like this existed. He's far more experienced than me. We aren't very organized, are we? You'd better watch it, buddy.

That was incredible. Some lawn equipment is loaded into the jerry-built cart. Tell her that. What do you two do for fun?

Tell her I'm coming right over. Father named me after his aunt. The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice. We don't have any strawberry ice cream. It makes little difference. I've learnt many things about Greek culture. Can you drive a stick shift? Amir called his wife to say he'd be late. The Danube's water level has reached a record high. I'll try again, thank you.

Catherine was unwilling to go by himself. Heather told me he wasn't married. Rodent's eyes had been refreshed by the sight of Miss Alfred Bright.