(360) 702-6466

Have him do it. I speak German. Kamiya is quite capable of looking after himself.

(360) 702-6466

Do you know where you want to go? He visited her house the other day. I'm so mad. This is the book I was talking about. She went in search of a doctor for her sick baby. Timo waited a while to let his eyes adjust to the darkness. It's debatable. Imagine a problem such as this: Suppose your brother has a car accident. I'm at the hospital. Mr Smith made him some toys.

(360) 702-6466

This shouldn't take too long. Here are some pictures. I want you to read this English letter. You're a man. She sounds desperate. It didn't really take a long time. I'll be sitting here while he's singing. It is sold by the pound. Don't you agree, Teruyuki? You must've been asleep.

(360) 702-6466

He looks unhappy because he was scolded by his mother.

(360) 702-6466

I told you everything I knew. Students must keep silent during a class. Leads walked through the door. I have seen him once. He sent a card to Judy.

(360) 702-6466

I'm looking forward to meeting you. I quite forget your name. You should be respectful to your teachers. Suddenly, a young woman stood up. The storm is getting worse. Lin wants me to go to another party after this one. You must let me in. Bryan is eccentric. This company is building a factory in China.

(360) 702-6466

I don't need an answer right now. I cannot fry these eggs. They are rotten. Mat has the right to do that.

(360) 702-6466

How long was I in there? Giles stood in the doorway for a moment before entering the room. Pamela was very miserable. We all suffered. Shannon was drafted into the army. Is that your new girlfriend? We can't stay here much longer. If you're cold, come sit by the fire and warm yourself. We may not have much time.

(360) 702-6466

Today is Ordibehesht 20. This method is slow but sure. It looks like she made seven mistakes in as many lines. I am not very musically inclined. I'm playing with my son. A cloud is a mass of vapor. We were over at Robin's place last night playing cards.

(360) 702-6466

I just had to see you guys before I left. The girl talked to her parents about her college life in Tokyo.

(360) 702-6466

I got you something to eat. I think you've made a mistake. She doesn't look like her father at all. I didn't understand you. The younger generation looks at things differently.

(360) 702-6466

Kobe is a sister city of Seattle. That was a lot of fun.

(360) 702-6466

Nancy received much solace from the cards and phone calls received from friends in the weeks after her husband died. It was perfect timing. I'd like to keep these documents for the time being. She gave us a present.

(360) 702-6466

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking. Why did my sixty-year-old landlord buy a trampoline? Donovan is dressed for a date. Why haven't you done your homework?

(360) 702-6466

I'm beginning to think you're right. Eileen opened the trunk of his car and took out the spare tire. I gave Kikki the day off. I can't believe I'm talking to you about this. "Why are you stupid?" "I'm not stupid." It's my life! Depending on the case; sometimes it is so, sometimes not. I knew you'd be unhappy with the results.

(360) 702-6466

Tell me about what happened. You'd better watch what you say. Look what has happened. We've got a room for you. I helped my parents with the housework. He would rather die than disgrace himself. I'd like to come along if you don't mind. I'm allergic to Panulirus japonicus. I'm not the one you should be afraid of. I approve your project.

(360) 702-6466

I don't want to talk about it. Don't drink to excess. Although he is young, he is very careful. Who made up these rules? The fire spread very quickly.

(360) 702-6466

I've never been anything but honest with you. Where's the nearest subway station? Is it possible to be sincere without seeming arrogant?

(360) 702-6466

You're the only person I know that has ever visited Boston. I'm just telling you the truth. I missed the movie. Did you watch it? We are expecting the issue of his book. Sjaak went in place of me. Excuse me, where's the Bank of China?