Are you sick? You look pale. When I was a child, the most painful time of the day was mealtime. Crimea is Ukraine! What doesn't Mwa want us to see? Barrio loved animals. Let's take a break for coffee.

He is a man of his word, so if he said he'd help, he will. Jitendra will do everything he's asked to do.

He's eager to speak to you. Can I get a lift back to the city with you? That's classified information. He was ablaze with anger. I can't play the guitar, much less the violin. He arrived here on foot. The motors worked. When people came out of the factory in the evening, their faces looked white and ill. People will be suspicious. I have a few theories.

That seems wrong. You have to guess what it is.

That would've been hilarious. This is a good sign.

I kind of miss them. I will make him pay the money. Reiner said he was ill, which was a lie. The future scares me too much. Please tell them it's urgent. I go where I'm told to go. Orville encouraged Micheal to learn how to speak French.

See if you can make my hair lie flat.

Gil hasn't got any fight left in him.

The police knew he was guilty but they couldn't make the charges stick. He's very sloppy in his dress. I saw him get in a car. She is quiet. He came by the sign. Colm is the person I thought I saw.

Today is our school field day. This isn't really helping.

Effectively, that happens from time to time. Sanand was obviously wrong. This guard is very strong. You can't eat here. Roland can't remember how to use the shredder. I have something in my eye. I can handle this, no problem. Greg looks a little disappointed. Let's get back to our topic! Harold treated Dory very well.

Our host opened a drawer, and a small box full of black powder was revealed. His house was broken into last night. Well, what do you want me to do? Pratt is a pretty sophisticated guy. This book is sold for a very attractive price! Have you ever dug a hole as deep as this one? Why haven't we begun? She kicked him hard.

I was in bed when you phoned. A woman brought an old picture of her dead husband, wearing a hat, to the photographer.

All the girls in Oliver's class like him. It's not that different. This overcoat is inferior to mine in quality.

I enjoy being with him. The robot was so lifelike that it was creepy. I found that I could not study well with the radio on.

I'll see them. Where can I check my luggage in? Linda came into the building. Loosen your tie. It went well.

There is no charge. Anthony usually gets to school earlier than any other student in his class. He named his son Robert after his own father.

I'd better go to bed now. Can we afford a new car? Something might fall on you, so be careful. Impudent strumpet! There are various kinds of candy in that bowl. I hate Kaj. He's so popular! Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for the rest of his life. You're a terrific guy, Patricia. Todd saw Christina return home alone.