361-333-2372

Alan is very wise. Roland's methods were unorthodox.

361-333-2372

Coleen is too short to reach the top shelf.

361-333-2372

There is no air in space. They seem to make nothing of the problem. Patricia's sincere. Mike always remains calm. This is a highly recommended restaurant. I'm sure Clayton is just as tired as you are. I must get this work finished by next Tuesday. The shoemaker said the shoes were too old to repair.

361-333-2372

Should we wait for them here?

361-333-2372

The only thing we could do was to bear with it. I'm not sure I have enough time. When Dimetry saw him, a look of surprise spread across her face. The population of Italy is about half as large as that of Japan.

361-333-2372

Now we are better able to understand their motive. I've come to see her.

361-333-2372

Lui seems to be conservative. Er... I'd like to clarify that. Yesterday I went to the opera. He was preparing to leave. I often fuck things up.

361-333-2372

I wonder who this sentence belongs to. How would you fix that? I hope that this isn't a mistake. I don't want to tell him that. They all went back. He's young and single. Annie actually didn't know the answer. How did Bud get Hunter and John to stop fighting? These kinds of things take time.

361-333-2372

She gave up.

361-333-2372

We just didn't have a plan then. You said you wouldn't talk to Rusty. He told me that I should be more careful. Of course I love her!

361-333-2372

Didn't you bring anything? I'll use magic on him and turn him into a frog. A cargo vessel, bound for Athens, sank in the Mediterranean without a trace. She persists in saying that her analysis is correct. The fly got into the house through a hole in the flyscreen. Did you get enough sleep last night? If I were you, I'd go home right away. They are very interested in astronomy. Yours is bigger than mine.

361-333-2372

Reiner has a very good job. The school year begins on the 10th of April. The affair ran more smoothly than we expected.

361-333-2372

"Whose sunglasses are these?" "They are Nabil's." You're right about one thing. He loves me for who I am. Just be silent and listen. I'm taking the afternoon off. What makes it so unique?

361-333-2372

She asked one question too many. Christie was walking in the park with nothing on his mind. I'm impressed by your design. You really hurt him. Konstantinos is the one with the car, not me. Please, recite the alphabet backwards. Bill has been living in Boston since 2013.

361-333-2372

I was fascinated by her performance. In 1957, the Soviet Union sent a female dog named Laika into space. When a man becomes poor, the beggar in him will come out. Nobody ever sits there. I have some stamps in my bag. I drink three or four cups of coffee a day. Did you know that your air conditioner is broken? He had the kindness to show me the way.

361-333-2372

It is up to you to apply for the job. I didn't do this. They have very little to live on.