This was very difficult to watch. I saw many people starving to death on TV. Do you want to go to the movies tomorrow? If you behave like a flunky, you'll be treated like a flunky. I have to show you something. He believes he knows everything.

There are only three days left. Both women grinned. He made a vivid impression.

I would've volunteered. MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, whereas CT stands for Computed Tomography.

I have a stand-alone personal computer. Erik should've been court-martialed. Go to the living room. Your room is bigger than mine. It is very important to stay young all time. You can't be serious! He's no more a doctor than I am. I think we've got it figured out now. What's the threat?

Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information, or if you would like to contact me for questions. I spoke so loudly as to be heard by everyone. Could you call them? She turns him round her little finger anyways! I'd like to see your father. You're a kind person. You have to acquire as soon as possible a good knowledge of business English. Jochen isn't a young man.

I want to eat something that I can only eat here. I will try again. I told her to go home. We must help. I'm accustomed to sleeping in a room without air conditioning. Did they expect it to rain frogs?

I wonder what became of him. Considering the regional cooperation and good neighborly relations as pillars that guarantee peace. The girl insisted on going shopping with her mother. She went to the hairdresser's to have her hair done. I play baseball.

I am ashamed of not having been kind to her. It is premature to put the plan into practice now. You should concentrate on one thing and learn to do it well.

What else can I say? Take off your coat and make yourself at home. We need to find new people to work in the kitchen. You're interrupting me. Lance gets headaches. The novel takes its title from the Bible. I'm ready for a vacation.

We're not going to do this anymore. Why are people so cruel? He wanted very much to become a teacher of Spanish. She feels homesick. Elias seems dependable. I've never seen such good work. Then you just have to fill out this card. Does that store keep dry goods? Where's Sjouke's mother?