To talk with a lot of people is good for health. The summer goods are now on sale. Does that mean Rob is getting lucky tonight? Leon was an exchange student. There's something I need to do. I don't know how long this will take. I didn't mean to be disrespectful. How much for half a kilo? Dan didn't even slow down.

The boy slept eight hours. We don't know much about Jorge's personal life. "You're pretty good at English, aren't you?" "I'd like to think so." My house is very cold. Do as you think fit. Even though Betty used to be my best friend, I'm beginning to hate him. We'll have to check every one of them, Vilhelm. He is rather hard to please.

Does Bertrand have to be there? Susanne believes that Latin is not a dead language. What a boy!

I'm not good enough for him. We made some bad investments. I'd like to wash up before we eat. I got a music box for my birthday.

Come to think of it, a Jew has never come to my door trying to convert me to Judaism. A point in their favor! Let's step outside. Can someone explain it to me in detail? Toerless's a klutz. He was with God in the beginning.

Try to get some sleep. What kind of jerk is this? That puppy is so cute. I'll look into this issue more. Would that Orestes were near. That's going to cause problems. May I borrow an umbrella? You must assimilate into new surroundings.

I have a feeling you might want to see these. I had a checkup the week before last. His work is washing cars.

You're repeating yourself. The poor man's door has a creditor's latch. She was unimpressed. Are you staying with them? Did Pam hit you? Dan assisted Linda at the library. The building's structure is compromised.

My father uses an old dictionary whose cover has come off. Glenn wants to escape. What is indispensable to our lives, along with food and clothes, is housing. My dream is still just a dream. In the evening the idle man begins to be busy.

Please answer the telephone. That brown hat is old. I didn't think you'd be coming. Your book has changed my life. Ravi doesn't like washing windows.