(402) 434-3155

When did you get this note? Mr Brown is jealous of his colleague's success. We need to persuade Roy to come. For better or for worse, television has changed the world. We can tell him later. I would rather quit than work under him. Does Betty know why he's coming here? The name on the card is Rahul Jackson. How many students are there in your university?

(402) 434-3155

One of those boys is Randall. Gregory will come tomorrow. Srikanth intended to keep the stolen money for himself. I already said I don't know what to do. Why can't we go visit him? Josh is a real nuisance.

(402) 434-3155

If they do what I say, I will be very generous. If not... Well, let's just say I deal harshly with insubordination. Don't forget to call her. Algeria is a very important partner country for the European Union.

(402) 434-3155

You have to do that. It is certain that he will agree to your plan. I don't want to see you disappointed. We learn a good deal at school. The hiker has reached the top of the mountain. Their daughter claims to see monsters. She greeted me with "Good morning." You will be able to dance well. The experiment must succeed. The next chance will only arise in fifty years. What else was in the basket?

(402) 434-3155

He is proud of his scholarship. He never fails to write to his parents once a month. It has happened before and it will probably happen again. You might want some of this. Yesterday, I put honey in my tea. They're both laughing. Taro is studying hard. Her latest album is a tour de force. It even has a storyline. Have you ever eaten alone in a restaurant?

(402) 434-3155

I've heard this story before. The force held out bravely against their enemy's attacks. This is where you're supposed to sit. Where is the train station? It was her idea. It's not a pig; it's a monkey.

(402) 434-3155

The train has been delayed. Amedeo's speech was really funny. Don't lean on my chair. Samir carried Lum's suitcase for her. I gathered more information about it. The sheet is on the bed. This laboratory belongs to a respected pharmaceutical company. Cristi works as hard as any boy in the class. Tarmi isn't my brother.

(402) 434-3155

We're supposed to help them. Animals act on instinct. You could do that. He checked the durability of the house before buying it. Napoleon's army lost the battle of Waterloo in 1815. I don't know what Ranjit looks like now. Beckie is an accomplished swimmer. The body of a plane is called the fuselage.

(402) 434-3155

Watching TV is a passive activity.

(402) 434-3155

I suggest you wait until 2:30. To be happy, you should spend time with someone you love. We started to walk. Don't you trust us? She was like a second mother to me. I thought you'd enjoy the party. I am planning on studying and playing the flute by turns. He is at home. In my opinion, a movie is much more entertaining than a book. Pierette seemed fine.

(402) 434-3155

That's real nice. Nikolai is back in his apartment. Don't run down the stairs so noisily. Maybe we can go fishing next week. Granville often reads for a while after dinner. He left a while ago. The price index hit an all-time high. I checked the time on the clock.

(402) 434-3155

We should've planned for this. Then you can sail away. We must have respect for tradition. I was told that we have until 2:30.