Will you tell me the way to the library? This is the young lady you asked to see. Tell Pilot we're ready to go.

Her pregnancy was fraught with complications. I thought if I left Boston, I could forget you. Michelle was reading the sports page when Barbara came into the living room.

You'll do just fine. I didn't need to go to Boston. The debate was closed. Can you tell us where you're going? Alberto has to speak French every day at work. Poe's Law is an axiom suggesting that it's difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish between parodies of religious or other fundamentalism and its genuine proponents, since they both seem equally insane. I know how angry you are. Marilyn knew that Sunil would win.

Owen is a yodeler. I just can't take it anymore. They made the pilot fly the Navy helicopter. I asked Mikey to take over for me.

I can take this to Edmond. Only then did I see the danger we were in. They're all fake. Evenings by candle-light in Wroclaw. We all know what Gale meant. The populace have never forgotten the president's generosity. Maybe there's something wrong. Please, for the love of mankind, learn your language. I have a new pen; I'll lend it to you.

Carbon dating was performed on the sample to determine its age. I'm sure Ernie will send you some flowers. You deserve to be supervisor. I wanted to have children. "Can I say it in this way as well?" "Yes, that's fine too."

She works all night. That was really difficult. It would be stupid to say no.

This bridge is made of iron. I'll go and meet him, if it's necessary. I know that you don't want to talk to me. I think that will leave Canadians teed off. Before, when we still had guilders, everything was much cheaper than now with the euro. Together we can change something.

Does this book belong to you? Ravi stopped dead in his tracks. There will be a dance Friday night at the high school. Leonard did that because he had to. Sonja has written three books. Christina isn't much younger than Andreas. Rajesh spoke to Jitendra from beyond. Kelly will appear on TV. I'm going to follow Johnathan home.

Saad seemed to enjoy watching Bobby and John fighting. The guests in the room were twenty in number.